Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Luis gave a soft laugh and shook his head. "We may have classes like a normal civilian school," he said gentle. "But it doesn't mean we operate like one. I only teach the ones whose Mentors are injured, sick, or if their Mentor is no longer with us. Those ones, though, only stick around until they're assigned new Mentors. I'm pretty sure all you need is to tell your Mentor about it and his okay will be enough. Now! Back to class. Everyone, find a sparring partner and stretch yourself out. It's time for hand-to-hand training. Then afterward, we'll see how well you can handle other types of weapons. To those of you who haven't been paired with a weapon yet, that will show me which weapon you're most comfortable using."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:49 am

Savannah watched as everyone paired up but it looked as if there were no free partners. Savannah shifted uncomfortable as she looked around with a sigh."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:58 am

Susan, who had spoken earlier, approached and bowed her head to Savannah before stretching out an arm. "You're new here, so I'll help you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:13 am

Smiling Savannah nodded. "Thank you very much." he said quietly "So whats first?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:55 pm

Susan gave a soft chuckle and shifted her feet into a stance before she raised her fists in a sort of defensive block. "Try and mirror my stance," she said. "Then we'll see how you handle yourself."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:03 pm

Nodding Savannah mimicked Susan's stance. She was a little nervous but tried not to show it as she waited for what might happen next. She wondered if Susan would come at her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:13 pm

"Okay," chirped Susan with a grin on her face, half-hidden behind her fist wall. "Now, try and block this." She then threw her left fist outward, aiming to strike at Savannah's stomach.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Savannah moved to block her hit but missed. Susan's fist connected with Savannah's stomach, sending her to the ground hard. "Shit..." Savannah said through coughing.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:10 pm

Susan couldn't help but laugh as she extended a hand out toward Savannah. "I'm sorry for laughing," she chortled. "How did you manage to miss that block? It doesn't matter. I can see you're not used to fighting. Don't worry. I'll help as best as I can."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:35 pm

Smiling Savannah took Susans hand. "Thanks... I'm more use to running then fighting.." Savannah said with a smile. "I'll try harder..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:38 pm

Susan gave a small nod and got into the stance again. "Okay, your turn," she said with a grin. "I'll show you how to block."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:59 pm

Savannah got back into her stance before throwing the same kind of punch Susan did before. Aiming right at the stomach full force.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:58 pm

Susan quickly brought both arms down, elbows first, and jerked one of her knees up to deflect the blow. At the same time, she snatched at Savannah's wrist, giving it a gentle but sharp twist to try and knock the other girl off balance.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:08 pm

Savannah tried to twist away from Susan but ended up loosing her balance. "Crap..." She said with a sigh. "I don't know if I can do this..." She said as she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:26 pm

Susan gave a soft laugh and shook her head, offering Savannah a hand once more. "I was just as bad when I first started," she said with a grin. "It gets easier with practice. If you like, I could train with you until you get it."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:43 pm

"That would be great!" Savannah said happily. "Thanks for helping me like this. I really am greatful." Savannah said with a smile. "So should we try again?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:45 pm

Susan smiled and gave a dip of her head. "Try keeping your balance between your feet until the last minute," she instructed gently, showing Savannah the stance again. "Then bring your elbows down and connect them with one of your knees, keeping your weight on the leg that's still on the ground."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:08 am

Savannah nodded and got into the stance again and took a deep breath. "Ok. I'm ready." She said as she waited, ready to do what Susan had told her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:11 am

Susan nodded and thrust her fist forward, going for the same strike as before; her stomach.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:26 am

Savannah brought her elbows down and her right knee up, blocking the attack. "I did it!" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:54 am

Susan gave a small nod, bringing her arm back and straightening up. "Now," she instructed, showing Savannah the trick she herself had used. "This is a combo I use. It's useful if you ever get stuck in a hand-to-hand situation. After you've blocked the attack, grab your attacker's wrist and give it a twist. The force will react through their arm, twisting them through the air before they land on the ground, giving you enough time to escape."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:04 am

Savannah nodded with a smile on her face. "I'm ready to try it." She said happily. Truth was she was having fun even it she was going to hurt like there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:12 am

Susan gave a nod, a grin on her face as she prepared herself once more, thrusting her fist toward Savannah's stomach in the same maneuver.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:22 am

Savannah had done what Susan had instructed when she threw the punch and twisted her wrist just as Susan had shown her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:54 am

Susan felt herself twist through the air with the momentum and landed on the ground with a grunt. She laid there for a moment, staring at the ceiling to collect her breath. Then she gave a soft laugh and pulled herself up onto her feet. "Good! But try putting more speed behind it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next