Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:45 pm

Sighing she nodded. "Thats fine." She said with a smile. "Where do I go for class? Will someone come get me to show me where to go?" She asked as she looked back at him.

Ronin." Ava said as she sat agents the head board. "With Kenny down and out Savannah will need to be shown where to go for classes. I think she may feel better if someone she knows shows her where to go." She said as she ate the breakfast he had brought her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:50 pm

"I'm pre'y sure someone will defini'ely show you where to go," Kenneth said with a grin, finishing off his baked beans before going on to the other portions of his breakfast.

"I'll take her to class after I eat," Ronin said in agreement with Ava, finishing off his pancakes before he headed out the door and toward Savannah's room. Once he reached the door, he knocked and called out. "Savannah? You done with breakfast? If you are, I'll take you to class."
"Speak of the devil," Kenneth said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Smiling Savannah had been done eating and as she got up she smiled at Kenneth. "I'll be back as soon as I've finished with my classes." She said before she ran out to meet Ronin in the hall. "Hey. I'm ready whenever you are." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:24 pm

"Then follow me and I'll take you to Luis's Class," Ronin said and stared down a hallway that led into a larger room, much like the cafe looking area. Except this one was bigger, more empty and had training dummies lining each wall that wasn't the doorway. There was a tall man with jeans and an assassin hood attached to a jacket of sorts that was long in the back and acted like a cape. "That's Mentor Luis, Master Assassin and teacher of Students whose mentors are out on contracts, sick, injured and the like. Listen well, train hard and become an Assassin that we can all be proud of."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:36 am

Savannah nodded and gave him a nervous smile before walking into the class. She looked back at Ronin before she moved to stand just a few feet away from the other students waiting for there class to start.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:08 pm

The Mentor was the first to notice the new student and made his way over. "Hello, hello," he said with a grin, extending a hand for her to shake. "I'm Luis."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:57 pm

Smiling Savannah reached her hand out and gave it a shake. "Its nice to meet you." She said with a quiet voice. "I'm Savannah..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:04 pm

"Welcome to Class, Savannah," said Luis with a nod of his head. "Let me guess: Mentor sick?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:09 pm

"So sir. He got shot in the leg." Savannah told him with a small smile. "But i'm sure he will be better soon."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:12 pm

"I swear, those Templars are getting bolder," Luis said with a shake of his head before it twisted up to the clock on the wall. With a deep breath, the Master Assassin raised his hands, a ring flashing on his right ring finger, before a loud clap boomed through the room and gained the attention of half of the students. "Alright, class. Settle down! Time to begin. First of all, please welcome miss Savannah to the Brotherhood. Treat her as you would one another and make her feel welcome.

"It must be very different for her to be here, so please be respectful. Savannah, you weren't here for last class, so who can cite the Assassin's Creed?"
Luis looked around the room, searching for a student who could cite the entire Creed.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:23 am

A boy a little younger then Savannah raised his hand. "I can answer that." He said with a smile. "Number one: Stay your blade from the flesh of the innocent. Two: Hide in plane sight. And three: Never compromise the brother hood." The boy said before stepping back. Savannah listened to all three with interest and the boy spoke.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:34 am

"Very good, Michael!" Luis said with a nod in the boy's direction. Then his gentle gaze moved toward Savannah and the next words he spoke were unintentionally directed at her. "Learning the Assassin's Creed is important. It's been apart of us for decades, since the Assassins were first founded. Class, I know we've already covered the History of the Assassins, but, for the sake of our new student, let's go over it once more."

Many of the students groaned in protest and Luis gave a soft grin with a chuckle. "I promise that once we've caught her up with the rest of you, we will continue on as normal. Now, who would like to tell us what happened in Altair's time?"

"Lots happened," called out a young female, her hair tied neatly into a braid behind her head. "But the most important thing that helped shape our future outside of Masyaf was the simple betrayal of their Master, Al Mualim."
"Very good, Susan. And what did Altair do to ensure that Al Mualim couldn't use the Apple of Eden ever again?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:07 pm

Michael stepped forward again with a raised hand. "He burned Al Mualim's body." He said with a smile. Savannah said nothing but kept listening very intently.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:06 pm

"And then Masyaf was attacked. Altair hid himself away with the Apple inside his secret area, forcing his son to flee with the rest of the Assassins."
"Well done the both of you!" Luis said with a clap of his hands. "And how about Ezio Auditore da Firenze?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Ezio Auditore da Firenze watched his father and brothers die by hanging." Michael said with a proud smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:15 pm

"Indeed, Michael," Luis said with a nod of his head. "And what did he say after they were killed?"
"That he would kill the fat man who used to be his father's friend for what he'd done," Luis nodded toward Susan with a forced grin.
"Yes indeed," he said, his eyes shifting over to Savannah. "Now, throughout Ezio's life as a young man, he never joined the Assassins; never knew his father had been one.

"So, from that moment forward, he dedicated his life to hunting down those who had had a play in his father and brothers's deaths. And then what happened, Michael?"
Luis asked, looking over at the young youth who had spoken.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:46 pm

"He meet up with his uncle Mario when he was taking his mother and sister from danger. While on the road he got ambushed by his enemy and thanks to his uncle Mario they got away." Micheal said with a smile
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:16 pm

Luis nodded again, glad that his students had learned the history. "Yes," he declared and looked again to Savannah as he explained. "Ezio spent months with his uncle, training in the ways of the Assassin and learning about how his father's job at the bank wasn't what he really did; that Giovanni had been an Assassin. Ezio wanted to leave with his sister and mother to Spain, but never got to.

"Now, Michael, since you're our brightest student, after Ezio began to help his Uncle out taking care of a few Templars, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:33 pm

His uncle was killed in an attack on his villa. He was killed by... uhhh... Heh I can't remember the name..." Micheal said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:48 pm

"Cesare Borgia," Luis said with a nod to show the youth that it was okay. "Ezio continued to fight the Templars even in Rome. And after that?"
"He went somewhere, can't remember where, but he helped out there as well, gaining something that showed him what Altair had done during his life. Well...some of his life." Luis nodded toward Susan and grinned.

"He also learned about a new invention back then called the Hook Blade. Believe it or not, students, some Assassins today still use the Hook Blade."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:56 pm

Savannah smiled as she listened. She found all of this fascinating. She watched the other students as she spoke to each other. She was interested in a hook blade and wanted to know more about it. "Is there one we can see?" Savannah asked still smiling.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:08 pm

"Sure," Luis said with a wickedly amused grin crossing his face. He flicked an arm for a moment and a blade slid free. Luis twisted his wrist for a moment and showed a blade as a normal hidden blade. The students all seemed a little confused until Luis did something and the top most part of the blade twisted, his fingers curling around it and the blade, from this angle, looked like a hook.

"Over the years, the Hook Blade has adapted to modern times. Now, instead of it being a hidden blade with a hook melded to its underside, the blade is the hook at a specific angle such as this." Luis released his grip on the blade and it snapped back into normal position, earning several awed murmurs of excitement. "Not all modern Assassins use this, however. They've got better methods of scaling walls faster, but this is my method and it's quite useful, functioning as a normal hidden blade while giving me a distinct advantage to climb higher and faster. Now, if I were to do this..."

Luis did something with his wrist and the hooked portion of the blade extended further rather rapidly, shooting past his fingertips. "It works better this way for fast escapes when I need one. The first way that you just saw is mainly used for silent scaling. This one is for, as I said, quick escapes if you have a wall with a ledge too high for you to jump to by yourself."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:14 pm

"I like the design." Savannah said as she looked at the blade. She was fascinated by the blade and its interesting design.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:18 pm

"If you would like, I could teach you to use one." Luis offered, allowing his blade to return to its first length and then to go back into his sheath, his arm falling back to his side. "I'm sure your Mentor would okay it."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:31 pm

"I would love that!" Savannah said happily. "Would I need a note from him or something?" She asked half joking. She couldn't wait to learn to use a hook blade. She truly did love the design.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next