Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Today at 4:16 am by AvaAssassin

» Stone cold (closed)
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:44 am by AvaAssassin

» World without light (Closed with Guillotine)
Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:27 pm by Voidmon

» Luca Woliish
Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:33 pm by Voidmon

» Admin Birthday
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:57 pm by Hotwire

Share | 

The Forseen (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:36 pm

Kenneth answered as Ronin set three other corns on the other plates before he walked back to the counter and set the corn down. "I gave her a room nex' ta mine," he said with a small shrug. "I's one like yours with a door between." Kenneth chuckled and looked over at Savannah with a glint of laughter in his eyes.

"I's more like a hotel than an HQ. A rather fancy hotel, bu' a hotel nonetheless." Ronin gave a small sigh as he dropped into the chair opposite of Kenneth and rubbed his hands together.
"Okay," he said. "Let me know what you all think!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:44 pm

Well you already know what I think so its not required of me." Ava said as she began to cut the steak. "You eat as much as you want Savannah." She told the girl with a smile. Ava didn't like how thin she was. It was obvious she hadn't been eating good before Kenny found her.

Savannah was smiling now and seemed to be warming up to Ava and Ronin. Quietly she cut off a piece of steak and took a bite. "This is so good. Ava you are lucky." She said before she began to eat more. She felt so happy and lucky to be here right now.

"Well you just let us know if you need anything, Savannah. We would be happy to help." Ava offered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:32 pm

"And never forge' tha' I'm jus' a door between rooms away," Kenneth teased, waving a piece of steak around on the fork before shoving it into his mouth and almost literally melting out of the chair. "Almos' forgo' how grea' your cookin' is, Ronin." Ronin pretended to be hurt, sniffing and lifting his head high.
"How dare you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Ava chuckled and patted Ronin's back. "There, there don't be to upset love." She teased before taking a few bite of food herself. She smiled as she watched Savannah dig in.

Savannah smiled as she enjoyed the food. "You are all very kind." She said as she smiled at them all before going back to eating.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and shook his head at Savannah's words. "What were you expecting?" He questioned, a teasing tone entering his soft voice. "People who're so self-centered that they don't care whether their fellow Assassins live or die?"
"One thin' you should know," said Kenneth, shooting Ronin a friendly glare. "Is tha' we Assassins live by Tenan's called the Assassin's Creed. The Assassins are a Brotherhood and we care for one another. I's no' in our nature to le' one of our Brothers or Sisters figh' or die alone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:09 pm

"Your safe here, lass. You are among friends and we will take care of you." Ava told her with a soft and kind smile. "We are all going to make sure your safe."

"T-then I should return the kindness..." Savannah said as tears began to fall from her eyes. "The vision I had before... It was about this place.. Something bad is going to happen..." She said as she looked down with tears pouring from her eyes.

Ava frowned at this and looked at Ronin and Kenny with a worried look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:24 pm

Kenneth's spine ran cold and Ronin halted his eating. "What's going to happen?" Ronin questioned softly, his eyes flitting toward the door.
"Did the Templars follow us?" Kenneth forced a voice to his fears: that they'd been tracked down by the Templars. If it was true, then he'd put his entire Brotherhood in danger. I jus' may have compromised the Brotherhood, he thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:32 pm

Savannah shook her head. "No they didn't... The attack comes from within..." Someone here is insane... Tomorrow they will attack someone important here... Someone high up in the brotherhood... I saw there face..." She said looking down. "When I had the vision I was in a room with a bunch of students and we were learning something but he came in... and shot everyone there and even the students... Even me..." Savannah began to cry as she looked down.

Ava had nothing to say but looked at Ronin with a worried look on her face. In truth she was extremely worried.. "Who could do that..."She thought to her self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:07 pm

Kenneth's eyes seemed to widen slightly at her words. High up? The Master?
"The only one who's important here is the Master," Ronin said, voicing Kenneth's thoughts.
"Wha' abou' his righ' hand?"
[color=darkred]"Lucien?"[color]

Kenneth's appetite suddenly died and he slowly lowered the fork to the plate, staring at his half-eaten meal as he thought, his hands balling into fists on the tabletop. "If i' is Lucien," he began slowly, looking up at Ava and Ronin. "We've go' to kill 'im before anythin' bad happens." Ronin nodded his agreement and looked over at Ava.
"You've pretty much put a tracker on all the Assassins here, just in case anyone needs help. Think you could track down Lucien and see where he's been going? And maybe give me an opening to tail him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:14 pm

Aye." She said as she got up and ran into her bedroom. She could be heard tossing things to the side as she looked for something. She re emerged with a tablet and went back to the tablet. She ran through the names before she found Lucien. She was quiet for a long moment before her face hardened. Sighing she handed the tablet to Ronin. "That is all the information that thing has on him. The trackers have a mic just in case someone needs to get a message to the brother hood and couldn't contact anyone directly... Play the audio." She said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:25 pm

Ronin hit the play alongside the audio clip and listened to it for a moment. A frown fell upon his face as an unfamiliar voice spoke after the sound of footsteps faded. "Were you followed?"
"It's just me tonight,"
"Good,"
footsteps inside the audio suggested that someone had been pacing the ground.

Ronin detected the sound of boot against stone. "An ally," he whispered as the audio continued.
"The General thinks you've sat in the shadows too long. It's time to move forward with the plan."
"Tell him you've nothing to fear. The Master trusts me. I'm his right-hand-man."
"Which is why you need to step from the shadows."
Silence, except for the occasional drip of water into a puddle.
"When does he want me to do this?"

"In a couple of days. Kill everyone, even the students."
The audio was silenced immediately after the order had been given and Ronin looked over at Ava.
"Do you think that whomever Lucien was speaking with discovered the tracker?" The way the audio had been cut off abruptly and filled with nothing but static suggested that's what had happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:32 pm

Ava looked down for a moment. "Its highly unlikely but not impossable. We need to speak to the master here... and we need to do it now." She said as she stood up and slipped her shoes on. "Kenny can you bring Savannah?" She asked as she grabbed a hoodie and stuck a gun in her belt. "Bring the tablet as well."

Savannah looked scared and looked up at Kennith. "I'm not in trouble am I?" She asked with a frown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Kenneth rested a hand on her shoulder as Ronin himself prepared to visit the master, donning his Assassin's gear as though he were heading out on a mission. He pulled up his mask and down his hood before swiping the tablet and following Ava out of the room. "No," he said softly, rising to his feet. "I think Ava jus' wan's you to tell the Master wha' you've told us. Now come. We'd bes' hurry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:59 pm

Nodding Savannah got up but left her bag this time. Ava had pulled up the hood on her hoodie which looked normal from the front but was like a trench in the back. She put her throwing knives and her other three guns in her belt before heading for the door.

Savannah followed them quickly as she followed them but stayed close to to Kennith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Ronin made certain his hidden blades worked and pulled out two things from the strap across his chest. One was a small throwing dagger while the other was a shuriken. Certain he had everything, Ronin tucked the two small throwing items back into the strap and walked with purpose beside Ava while Kenneth kept by Savannah's side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:08 pm

Savannah held onto Kennith loosely as they walked. It wasn't long before they arrived at the masters rooms. Ava looked at the door before giving a loud knock before taking a step back. "Master we must speak right away! Please answer the door!" She said in a loud voice. If anyone was there they would hear them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:11 pm

"Come on in," called the Master's voice. Ronin and Kenneth both relaxed, though only Ronin let out a quiet, audible sigh of relief. Ronin calmly pushed the door open and stepped inside, Kenneth following with an arm around Savannah's shoulders in a comforting way.
"Master," Ronin said with a respectful bow from the waist. "We've uncovered treachery." He held out the tablet and watched as the Master listened to the audio.

After a while of silence, the Master looked up with his wisened eyes narrowed at the four. "Lucien's my most trusted man," he stated. "Why would he wish to see me and this HQ dead?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:15 pm

Savannah was the one who spoke which was very bold for her. "I saw it! He killed you and every student in the room including me..." She said with a frown. Ava took a step forward. "Master you must listen to our warnings." Turning towards Savannah she looked at the master assassin. "This girl... She sees thing things that have yet to happen... If we go get him now we can save many lives right here in HQ." She said. "The proof is right there." She said looking at the tablet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:30 pm

When the Master didn't say anything, Ronin spoke, his voice soft and respectful. "Allow me to kill him, Master," The Master looked up and then back down at the tablet.
"If what you've said is true," he said slowly, handing the tablet back to Ava. "Then Ava, Ronin, you have my permission to track him down. Kill him if necessary." Ronin bowed and motioned for Ava to leave before Kenneth looked over at Savannah.

"Master, I believe Savannah here could make a grea' Assassin with her ability. Allow me to Mentor her."
"She may train with us," said the Master with a wave of his hand toward a wardrobe. "Student robes are there." Kenneth crossed to the wardrobe and pulled out a folded student robe before he carried it back to Savannah and headed outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:34 pm

"I'm sorry master." Ava said before she left with Ronin, checking her hidden blade as they dissapeared down the hall.

Savannah frowned and followed Kenneth out of the room before closing the door. "Is he ok?" She asked, frowning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:42 pm

"The Master has trusted Lucien with his life," Kenneth explained as he watched Ronin and Ava disappear. "It'll be hard for 'im to live with Lucien's treachery. Bu' for now, pu' these on. They're yours for as lon' as you are a studen' here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:45 pm

"Can we go get my bag and maybe I could get into my room before I change?" She asked with a frown.

Ava had a look of fury on her  face as she marched with Ronin down the hall to where Lucien's room was. Smiling she looked at ronin before knocking on the door. "Lucien... We need to talk..." She said before taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:48 pm

Kenneth gave a nod of his head and grinned. "Of course,"

A scoff came from within the room along with the harsh voice of the Right Hand. "What's there to talk about?"
"Open the door, Lucien," Ronin snarled, flexing a wrist. "Or I'll break it down." Feet across floor suggested Lucien's approach to the door and then it slid open slowly.

Lucien stood in the doorway, an arm behind his back, as he studied the two young Assassins. "What?" Ronin exchanged a glance with Ava, as though quesitoning who would get to kill him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:56 pm

With no hesitation Ava pulled out two of her four guns. "We have some questions for you so why don't we just go inside your room." She said as she took a step closer. "Come on." She said motioning for him to go inside as she looked back at Ronin.

Savannah sighed as they went back to Ava's room. "Will everything be ok?" She asked with a frown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:02 pm

Lucien stepped back hesitantly, Ronin moving closer as the older Assassin allowed the two of them inside the room. "Shut the door," when Lucien didn't comply, Ronin jerked his head toward Ava. "Unless you want the entire HQ to hear your death, you'll do well to listen to us." Lucien scoffed and slammed the door shut, keeping his back to it with his arm still behind him.
"Fuck you both." He spat.

"I hope so," Kenneth said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next