Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Savannah sat on the second floor of the abandoned factory she had been living in for the past few weeks. She watched through a large hole in the second floor as she watched the main door of the factory as someone tried to break it down. When the door was knocked in the door she scrambled to her feet she ran and hid behind some barrels, doing her best to not make noise but in her haste she kicked an old food can down through the hole and down to the first floor which landed right at their feet. She could hear them coming up the stairs and he knew who they were…. The men with the red cross…

Savannah sat up straight, her heart was pounding and her eyes were wide. Her head was killing her and it had been a good thing she had, had one of her painful visions right before she had gone to bed but it also meant she didn’t have a lot of time. Suddenly she heard something banging on the doors of the old factory. They broke through and she immediately went behind the barrels just out of instinct. She held her arms around her legs but once again her leg slipped out from under her arms and she kicked the same can a in her vision. Closing her eyes, her heart pounding out of her chest she waited for her attackers to grab her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Suddenly, a window broke and a dark figure entered, rolling onto the ground the second his feet touched wood. In an instant, he was up on his feet, his body seeming to dance around. The faint moonlight glinted off of a blade beneath his wrists, the hem of his outfit swinging and swaying with his movements as he fought.

Soon enough, Kenneth fell still with his head bowed to stare down at the bodies of the enemy, his arms held stiffly and his fingers curling toward his palm. After a few heartbeats, he relaxed his wrists and the blades disappeared. Heaving a sigh, Kenneth nudged one of the bodies with the toe of his boot and grunted. "Damn Templars," he snarled, his voice calm and yet holding an air of mystery.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Savannah, watched with wide eyes at the fight. Slowly and quietly she began to pack her things and once she had gotten everything in her bag and her sleeping bag was packed onto it she slowly and quietly began her decent down the stairs. Closing her eyes she took a breath and stepped off the stairs and stepped on some glass making a sound under her boot. "Dammit..." She said before running for the door.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:47 pm

Kenneth's head twisted around at the sound of glass being kicked and made his way down the stairs, halting at the foot of them and stared at her for a moment. Then he shouted, "What're you running from me for? I'm no' a bloody Templar!" His voice carried a thick Australian accent.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Grabbing the door she turned. "I don't know what a Templar is and I'm not taking my chances!" She said as she looked up at him. She didn't move but if he came any closer she would open the door and run for it. "Jus..." She cut off as she grabbed her head. Intense pain hit her like a ton of bricks but she managed to stay conscious. "J-just leave me alone..." She said as she stumbled out of door and tried to make it to a small patch of trees so she could hide but fell unconscious about half way there.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Kenneth gave an exasperated sigh and followed her out of the factory, his gaze scanning the trees for a moment and halted inside the trees when he spotted her. Shaking his head, Ken bent down and scooped her into his arms before carrying her to a safer location. He'd entered an abandoned building that wasn't a warehouse, but a house-house.

Ken used his foot to shut the door behind him and crossed the floor to a worn leather couch, where he laid her. He left her there for a moment, heading through a door into a large kitchen. He came back moments later with a cool, wet rag, which he draped across her forehead and sat down near her, his eyes watching intently.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:07 pm

After about thirty minutes she sat up, wide eyed as she looked around. Her gaze stopped on him and she jumped. "Where am I? Why couldn't you have just left me on the ground..." She asked. Her body shook in fear as she looked at him. Flashes of what she had seen were flashing in her head but she couldn't pay much attention to them now while she was in a house with a man she had never meet.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:18 pm

"I's no' how I was taugh'," Ken said with a dip of his head, his Australian accent thick. "Name's Kenneth Jackson, from the Australian Assassin Branch. Those men I killed, the ones with the Red Cross, were Templars, so you're lucky I was there to save you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:24 pm

"I've been dodging them since I was a kid... I know what they are capable of thanks..." Stopping she thought about it for a moment. "Assassins? Templar's? I'm dreaming right? Or dead... Probably dead..." She muttered to herself. "Either way there is somewhere I have to be and that place is far away from here... Thanks for helping I guess." She said as she  held her head and stepped towards the door. She felt sick from her incident. She stopped, her hand inches from the knob. "Is there another way out of this house...?" She asked suddenly remembering her vision. There were Templar's just outside.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:42 pm

"There are plen'y of other exi's," Kenneth said with a dip of his head. "I made sure of tha'." The Australian Assassin rose to his feet and beckoned toward her with a hand as he went toward a door just under a set of stairs leading up. He swung the hidden door open and disappeared down into the shadows, hardly making any sound at all. "I discovered this exi' when I firs' came to America." He explained, opening a door that let outside, the rise of a hill hiding a hidden path leading around back. "Although, I have a feelin' tha' the Templars are hun'in' you for some reason. You'd best allow me to accompany you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:59 pm

Savannah rose and followed him through the tunnels. She found this man very interesting and had a gut feeling he would not harm her. She had closed the door behind her and followed close by but not close enough to touch. She smiled when she saw the light and sighed as she sat down in the grass. She looked up at him when he told her she should allow him to come with her. "I don't know you... I don't trust you but you did kill the one's who came after me... So I assume you can protect me?" She asked as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Ken gave a nod of his head and grinned behind his mask. "Aye," he said simply. "Don' worry, lass. I'll earn your trus'. Come on, then. Le's ge' you ou' of here."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 5:17 pm

Nodding she stood and made sure she had everything just as the sound of the front door was heard being broken open. "Lets go then please?" She said, a scared look on her face. "Please don't let them get me..." She spoke in a low voice as to not alert the intruders.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Kenneth placed a finger to his covered lips and opened a hand toward her while also taking a step down the path. The hand waved toward her and then motioned down toward the ground, telling her to crouch low and stay hidden with the hill. As a ninja would, Kenneth began to slide across the ground, keeping low and making sure to carefully place each foot in front of the other so no sound would rise from his feet. He halted as the hill began to lower and looked around, seeming to focus as he searched for the enemies.

The trees looked deserted and soon he was beckoning her after him, darting into the trees quickly. There, he waited in the shadows of the trees, his eyes never leaving her nor the surroundings, still searching for the enemies. "Quick," he hissed toward Savannah, waving her toward him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Slowly she followed what he told her to do. She crept along behind him but she was afraid to run to the trees. Taking a deep breath she ran towards him and ducked beside him. "How are we getting out of here?" She asked quietly. Her entire body was shaking as she saw them now searching the back ground.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 5:51 pm

Kenneth grinned again and turned toward her for a moment, his eyes glowing while a strand of his black hair fell over his right eye. "Follow me and stay close," he breathed and slipped into the darkness of the forest, making sure to keep his feet off of crunchy leaves and brittle twigs. He wanted to get them both out of there alive. "Now, which direction are we supposed to go? I can naviga'e through these trees."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Savannah stayed as close as she could as they moved away from the house. "I don't know which way to go I usually just go in some random direction so just pick a way..." She said as she looked backmtowards the house. It sounded like they were moving towards them.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:06 pm

Kenneth also shot a look behind them. "Firs'," he stated, looking up into the trees. "We have to lose them. There's a stream jus' ahead of us. If we can ge' to i' and into the trees, we should lose them." Quickly, Kenneth made his way toward the stream and jumped into the water with a soft splash. There he walked across to the nearest tree and hoisted himself up into its branches, looking down to help Savannah up if she needed it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:18 pm

Savannah was right behind him running a fast as she could. She jumped up and grabbed onto a branch before pulling herself up with little to no trouble. "Now what?" She asked as she looked at him. "Do we just hide in this tree or what?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:23 pm

Kenneth gave a soft chuckle and shook his head. "We're goin' ta cross tree ta tree," he said softly, nodding in a random direction. "Jus' keep up as bes' you can." He began to leap from one tree to the next as nimbly as a squirrel.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:35 pm

Carefully she stood on the limb of the tree and taking a deep breath she ran as straight as she could and jumped. She landed on her feet but had to grab another limb to keep from falling. She kept this up and got better and better with each jump. Soon she had caught up with him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:42 pm

Kenneth seemed impressed with her sense of balance and his eyes twinkled from beneath his hood. With a dip of his head, Kenneth sprang forward, keeping the pace up until he emerged at the treeline on the other side of the forest, staring out across the fields. "Okay," he breathed, looking behind him and not catching a glimpse of any Templars. "Now, to ge' you to your destination."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Savannah looked at him. "I don't have a destination. I just need to get away from here... I can walk to the next city..." She said as she looked back again. "I don't think they are following us anymore... So now I can ask. Why did you help me? What do you get out of this?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Kenneth glanced over at her, his eyes searing into hers and seemed to laugh. "I don' ge' nothin' ou' of i'," he stated simply with a shrug of his shoulders, his head swivelling to look out across the country. "You're an innocen' and Assassins protec' them with their lives, as we also protec' free will. I's in our Tenan's: Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocen'.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Assassins and Templar's this is all new to me but can we please take this conversation somewhere else like inside? Is it safe to get down now?" She asked with a tired sigh. She wasn't tired just out of breath. "I'm getting hungry and its the best time to get food from McDonalds dumpsters."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next