Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Kenneth gave a snort, as though he didn't like to think of anyone eating out of dumpsters. "No one's eatin' ou' of dumpsters," he stated, dropping from the tree and onto the country. "There's a Chick-fil-A ou' here and I'll pay. They know me. You'll be safe." Kenneth then motioned for her to follow him as he headed toward the restaurant he'd just named.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:06 pm

Taking a deep breath she jumped out of the tree and followed him. She was getting hungry and the idea of a real meal made her mouth water. "Thank you... I don't know when I will be able to pay you back but I will." She said as they made there way to the restraint.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:07 pm

Kenneth gave a soft chuckle and shook his head, though said nothing for the time being. "I's no problem," he said with a nod of his head, the sign of Chick-Fil-A appearing ahead of them. "You look like you could use the meal. And this place is my go to restauran' after my missions."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:44 pm

Savannah's pace began to quicken as they got closer. The smell of the food was drawing her in and making her mouth water. "I can't wait." he said with a smile. Egarly she pulled the door open and stepped inside. The employees all gave her a strange look and she realized she looked like a bum. She frowned and looked down self consciously. Turning she looked back and decided to wait for her new friend.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:04 pm

Kenneth swept into the restaurant the second she entered and nodded sharply to all the employees. One of them, a young man with light brown hair and silver colored eyes, gave a hearty call to the Australian with a big grin on his face. "The regular, Ken?" Kenneth gave a nod of his head again and grinned back at the young man.
"And give this youn' lady wha'ever she wan's," he called, giving Savannah's back a light but firm pat, encouraging her to step forward.

"She with you?" The young man suddenly sounded suspicious of the young lady and eyed her warily. Kenneth gave a soft chuckle and fished through his back pocket for a moment, pulling out a black leather wallet from which he pulled a twenty and slapped it down on the counter.
"If she walked in here with me, then yes," Kenneth said with a sort of edge to his voice as he gave the young man a hard glare. "This should cover wha'ever she ge's, and my own."

Another youth, a girl this time with blond hair pulled up into a bun that was hidden under a hat, waved Savannah over. "I can take your order when you're ready," she sounded more friendly, though her tone was still wary.
"Don' be shy, Sav," Kenneth said calmly with a nod of his head in her direction.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:10 pm

Sitting down she looked at the menu. "Could I have chicken strips and the biggest sandwich you have?" She said sounding nervous. It had been a long time since she had been in a restrant and not in the back taking food from there dumpster. Looking at Kennith she smiled. "I hope thats ok? If not I can get something else?" She asked
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:16 pm

Kenneth waved his hand in a dismissive way as the girl behind the register took the order and the twenty from the counter. "My Assignmen's pay well. Don' worry 'bou' it."
"Okay. Your food will be ready in a few minutes." Kenneth gave a nod of approval and pointed toward a corner table, half-hidden in shadows.
"Go and si' down," he said with a nod. "I'll wai' on the food."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Nodding Savannah went to the table he pointed to and began sketching a picture of her hooded savior on the back of a coloring sheet. It was hard to concentrate on the drawing because the smells from the kitchen were driving her crazy.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:32 pm

After a while, Ronin came to the table with a tray of food and set it on the table, with her order facing her. "There you are," he said, sitting down across from her and putting the straw in his drink and taking a sip before he began to eat his waffle fries.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:41 pm

Savannah dropped what she was doing and went for the sandwich first. She took the biggest bite she could and looked like she had died and gone to heaven while she was eating it. "Oh god..." She said as she took another bite. She put the sandwich down and took a chicken strip and took a bite. "Thank you so much..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Kenneth gave a soft chuckle and shook his head for a moment. "I' was nothin'," he said honestly. "As I said before, my Assignmen's keep me well paid."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 5:30 pm

So what are you going to do now?" Savannah said as she ate. She was scared he would abandon her once his good deed was done and she liked the feelings of safety he gave her. She didn't want to go back to being scared all the time.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Kenneth swallowed another fry and grabbed another from their holster, holding it in the air for a moment as he thought of what to say. "I'll take you to HQ," he said simply. "And speak with the Mas'er there. He migh' lend you aid and give you a place among the Assassins. You defini'ely would make a fine one."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:52 pm

Savannah looked at him with a raised eye brow. "Me? An assassin? I can't see that happening..." She said as she finished her sandwich and began to eat the rest of her chicken strips. She didn't feel like she could be an assassin. he was just a run away kid who was hiding from a group who wanted to use her gifts for what ever they wanted to use it for.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Kenneth waved a dismissive hand, still clutching the fry. "Nonsense!" He stated rather loudly, though no one there paid him any attention, obviously used to his antics. "I migh' have the Sense, but you've go' somethin' more unique than tha'. Somethin' I've never seen before, nor any Assassin before me. I genuinely believe you could be an Assassin. If anythin', jus' train a few days with the other Studen's."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Sighing Savannah thought for a moment before answering. "Alright... but what is it that i have?" She asked as she took a bite of the chicken. Sure she had collapsed but she didn't think he had figured it out yet...
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:19 pm

Kenneth shook his head slowly. "I'm no' sure," he answered gently, pointing his fry toward her in an exasperated movement. "Bu' i's differen' than the Sense, tha's for sure!" Ken drew in his fry and took a huge bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:25 pm

"What i the sense?" She asked as she ate her last bite. Sitting back she sighed not sure what would happen when she got to where ever he was taking her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:31 pm

"I's hard to explain," Kenneth said slowly, a frown appearing on his face for a moment. After a moment of silence, Kenneth spoke. "Focusin', an Assassin with the Sense can see and hear farther than those withou'. I' helps us find our targe's, hidin' places and information-holdin' civilians as well as allies. Altair had i', Ezio, Connor....every Grea' Assassin throughou' history has had the Sense, though no' all. I' can be passed from father to child, or be presen' in a child from ordinary Assassins. Or, as in the case with Desmond, the Sense can be transfered through the Bleedin' Effec' from the Animus."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:36 pm

"Intresting.... Whats an Animus?" She asked a curious look in her eye. She had always been a courious girl and she wanted to know as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Kenneth finished the fry that he held in his hand and began to explain. "Have you heard of a company here called Abstergo?" He questioned, dropping his voice as though afraid someone would hear him. "They created the Animus. I's a machine tha' takes a person into the lives of their ancestors. More specifically: i' takes Assassins into their ancestors' lives."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:47 pm

I know about Abstergo but I have been on the streets for years so I don't know what they have been up to... What you describe is amazing.." he said as she looked up at him. She was amazed by it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Kenneth shook his head, his hood bouncing slightly with the motion. "I's no'," he said sternly, though not without a friendly tone. "If a Templar ge's hold of an Assassin and pu's them through the Animus, i's 'cause they wan' to find somethin' their ancestors knew abou', or were in contac' with. In Desmond's case, the Templars were tryin' to find a Piece of Eden known as the Apple. If they were to ge' their hands on even one of the Pieces of Eden....then their plan to control all of mankind would be closer to completion. They'd strip everyone of their free-will. Tha's why the Assassins exist: to safe-guard free will and make sure the Templars never succeed."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:57 pm

"Well then I want to help." Savannah said finally. "I want to help to stop them..." They had been chasing her for years and now she finally had a chance to do something great and help take the psycho's out.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Kenneth gave a small, stiff nod and took another bite of his chicken sandwich. "I warn you," he said softly. "You'll have to kill. Takin' a life is never easy, bu' i's necessary in this war. Can you kill another human bein', armed or no'?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next