Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The darkness (closed) Empty
PostSubject: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Ember didn't talk during the trip to her father's house. She was distributed by what had happened. Not only had someone found her house, killed half of the Assassins from the London bureau and left the bodies in her house, but they had also killed two of her friends. Ember rummaged through her pocket, and swallowed a handful of pills before leaning back, and closing her eyes. She was on the verge of a breakdown, again.

The chauffeur opened the door for Ember, and she staggered out of the limousine.
"Safe at last" Ember said with a sigh. She was battling to stand, so she leaned against the limousine for support. Jack began to unpack the boot, and organised bags by owner.

Last edited by Voidmon on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Benjamin stepped out of the limo after Ember and looked at the house before them. He could feel both Altair and Ezio on either side of him, their shoulders brushing his. Austin came out from behind and took in a deep breath, his eyes also focused upon the house. "Looks like there's no going back now," Austin said quietly, his hands flexing at his sides.
"I highly doub' tha' you'll be recognized here, Austin. We're in London, for pitty's sake!" Benjamin stated, a smile upon his face as he turned to the American. "I probably won' ge' recognized!"
"No offense, Beckett," Austin said, his voice still quiet as he moved his eyes from the house to the Australian. "But that doesn't exactly make me feel any better." Benjamin shrugged, unoffended, and turned to Ember to see if he could help her in any way.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:52 pm

"You'll both be safe" Ember said with a sigh. She had so much to deal with at the moment.
"It's the pills, they make you feel like death. Add that to Ember’s multiple conditions, and you get... well... that" Jack explained as he pointed to Ember. He helped his sister to her feet, and helped her to the front door. The butler opened the door, and led them inside.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:57 pm

Benjamin followed after Jack and Ember closely while Austin kind of trailed after them, his eyes searching the entire place. He would be jumpy for a bit until he got used to the idea of being in a Templar's house. However, he doubted he would ever get used to the idea at all. He hoped that they didn't mind if he kept his weapons with him to make himself feel more safe. Vixen gave a small cry that seemed to echo through the building and make Austin more jumpy than usual. "Hush," he breathed softly, holding his little fox to his chest as he followed the others inside.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Jack followed the butler down the hallway to Ember’s room.
"Oh my God! How awesome is your room?!" Ember’s room was covered in red, black, and gold. It was huge, the bed was somehow bigger than a king. Whole shelves were covered with comics, statues, and videogames. There was another shelf full of records, a record player resting beside the shelf. Jack put Ember on her bed, and examined everything carefully.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 7:16 pm

Benjamin immediately went to the video game shelf while Austin remained in the doorway, reluctant to set foot into a girl's room despite the way it looked. He did, however, address Jack. "Ember said she'd get me to see your father." He looked over at Jack's sister with a small grimace. "Doubt she'd be able to do it right this minute, but I was curious of what his schedule is and when the best time to see him would be." Austin wondered if he should say his reasoning for wanting to see their father but a quick look over at Benjamin told him that he shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 4:26 am

"I haven't the slightest idea. Ember’s the one with knowledge."
"If I may be so bold, master Jack, your father is attending a meeting at Abstergo. He should be back by six o'clock."
"Uh... Thank you..."
"Walter, sir."
"Thank you, Walter." Jack turned to Austin, a confused look on his face. "So, should we go find our rooms?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:48 pm

Austin nodded his own thanks to the butler and then turned back to Jack. "Sure," he said with a nod and stepped out of the doorway so that Jack could leave the room.
"I'll have Walter there take me ta mine. I jus' wanna make sure Ember's alrigh'." Benjamin said with a nod toward Austin and Jack, a small grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 2:11 pm

"Alright, I guess I'll see you later" Jack said with a laugh before he ran after the butler. This was his first time at the manor, and he couldn't wait to explore it. Walter led the young man down the hall to a series of rooms.
"Your room, master Jack" Walter said as he opened the door to Jack's bedroom. It had an industrial look to it.
"Perfection at its finest" Jack said with a laugh. He looked at a box filled with cans of spray paint, and smiled.
"Your father has given you permission to customise your room as you see fit." Walter then turned to Austin. "Shall I show you to your room, sir?"

Ember rolled over, and looked at Benjamin with a warm smile. She felt good that they were all finally safe, especially Benjamin. He had been there for her through a lot, he had seen her at her worst, yet he was still there for her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 2:41 pm

Austin gave the butler a small nod and took a deep breath to calm himself, his hands flexing at his sides. He was nervous to be left wandering around this seemingly large place with only the butler Walter as his guide. Anyone who had been in his shoes before could relate that this was, in fact, nerve wracking. "Lead on," he managed to say in a rather stable voice.

"You're finally awake," Benjamin said with relief in his voice when he looked over at her. "Tha's a relief. Your father's butler took Jack and Austin to their rooms. I'll see mine la'er."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 2:54 pm

Walter led Austin a little further down the hallway to another set of doors.
"Forgive me, sir, but we were not expecting Ember to bring any friends. We also have no knowledge of your likes, nor dislikes, so we were not able to customise your room. I do hope, however, that you will find your accommodation acceptable." Walter opened the door to a large room, decorated in rococo style.

"And feeling much better" Ember said with a soft laugh. She wiped her face, and looked around her. She clearly missed this place. Ember didn't know what to do, let alone say.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:15 pm

Austin had a look of absolute wonder in his eyes as he beheld his room and grinned as he set Vixen on the floor and watched her dart toward the bed instantly. "It's fine, Walter," he said softly, taking a step into the room for a moment, his eyes wandering around the entire interior. If he was being honest, it kind of reminded him of his Clocktower home, except he was missing the chiming of the clock. Remembering something, Austin spun around and called to Walter before he could leave. "I was wanting to ask a few things. First off, would it be possible to have a clock in here that has a resemblence to a clock tower's chime? And, if you can, when Ember's father returns from his meeting, could you maybe get me in to see him? I have an important question to ask that he may be able to answer."

Benjamin gave a small laugh, running his fingers down the line of her video games. "You've qui'e the collection," he observed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 4:45 pm

"Yes, sir. I shall have such a clock brought up as soon as possible. With regards to master Richard, I shall arrange a meeting as soon as he returns. Is there anything else you require, sir?"

"Aye, it's all thanks to my father" Ember said with a laugh. She made her way to the record collection, and smiled. Ember scanned the shelf, and smiled happily as she found the album she was looking for. "I hope you don't mind" Ember said with a laugh before she pulled a record from its sleave, placed it gently on the turntable, cleaned the record, and gently moved the arm into place before lowering it. It was an old recording of the cabaret musical.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 4:50 pm

Upon Watler's question, Austin's stomach rumbled rather loudly and made his cheeks go red with warmth. "Some uh...some food would be quite lovely." Austin said nervously, clearing his throat for a moment with a sheepish grin. "And um...something for my fox friend?"

Benjamin gave a small laugh and continued his look through her video games. His fingers rested on one he wasn't familiar with and pulled it out of its place to have a look. A gasp escaped his throat and his eyes widened. "Oh no way! Dishonored!? I've been lookin' for this game for ages! Where did you find it?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 5:42 pm

"Yes, sir. Anything in particular that you desire?" Walter wasn't sure about what anyone but the Shays ate.

"Can't really remember. I might have picked it up at a second hand game store." Ember shook her head, and decided to change the record for the best of David Bowie. "Much better" Ember said with a sigh before she walked over to Benjamin. "Any game you're looking for, I probably have it."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Austin thought for a moment. Everything he was used to eating was American originated, like fried chicken. He grimaced, not remembering the last time he'd really eaten anything. "Well," he began slowly, looking down at Vixen who had clamored from beneath the bed to sniff at the rest of the room. "Vixen will probably eat anything meat. And I...well...I would like a full plate. Maybe a steak with some corn fried in butter and mashed potatoes. Oh! And maybe a Dr. Pepper soda, if you have it. If not, then some coke would be fine." Austin really wasn't used to having a butler around, but he seemed to have done quite nicely for once.

Benjamin kept hold of Dishonored for a brief moment before placing it back into its spot and searching through the games again. His eyes found a new title. White letters stood out against a black background and said simply Thief. "Oh my God!" He exclaimed, pulling the game from its place and looking at it with an awed expression. "This game! I borrowed a library copy and go' as far as tha' one scary section of the asylum. Hadn' been able ta ge' through i' and then the game had ta be taken back, so I never go' to see wha' happened to Erin."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:38 am

"Very well, sir. I shall see what the staff can do" Walter said with a small bow before leaving the room.

The mere mention of an asylum drained Ember of her colour, and sent her into shock. She shook away the horrible memories.
"You are more than welcome to play any of my games, Benji. Just create a new profile." Ember sat down to play with the cubs. They seemed to enjoy their new home. They took a few minutes to get used to the feeling of carpet, since all they knew was concrete. Ember rummaged through her cupboard, looking for something to wear. Red skinnies, black combat boots, and a black spaghetti strap shirt. She quickly raced through a door, and a shower could be heard not long after.

"I'm heading out to train Bud and Lou. You can come with me, if you want" Ember said as she put a leash on each of the cubs. The two hyenas seemed awfully excited to get going.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Once Walter had left, Austin made his way to the bed and plopped down onto it with a soft sigh. It was a rather big room, bigger than the one in his clocktower. Austin pulled out his iPod and began to play his music in one ear before laying down on the bed for a while, Vixen leaping up onto it to curl up by his head.

"Sure," Benjamin said with a grin, replacing the game back on the shelf before he straightened up his clothes and stepped toward the young woman. "Le's go."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:25 pm

Ember took the record off, put it back in its sleave, and returned it to the shelf. She grabbed the ends of the cubs leashes, and raced out of her room to the gardens.

A man was waiting for Ember in an attackdog training suit, a terrified look on his face. She trained them the basics, and they seemed to learn those quite quickly. Teaching them to attack was another story. She had the man pull a gun on her, and the cubs spurred into action. Due to their small size, they went straight for the sensitive bits. The man ran around for a few minutes before Ember finally gave the command for them to let go. After they had been trained to attack on command, the cubs raced up to her, leapt onto her, and licked her fingers happily. "I'm so proud of you, my precious little babies."

Walter arrived at Austin's room with a tray.
"Your dinner, sir" Walter announced after knocking on the large door.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:51 pm

Benjamin couldn't help but laugh at the man's reaction to the currently little anklebiters. "They learn fas'," he said with a small nod in Ember's direction. "I'm curious of somethin'. Why train Hyenas?"

Austin rose up from the bed, rubbing his eyes with one hand while the other took his earbud out. 'Ah, thank you, Walter. What about for Vixen?" He asked as he carefully took the tray from the butler while Vixen gave a cry, stretching out on the bed much like a cat would before she dropped down onto the floor and circled around the butler's feet.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:31 pm

"They're an awful lot like me. Strange, misunderstood. Everyone sees them as hideous monsters, but I see them as the beautiful, intelligent creatures that they are. Plus, they are one of the most terrifying creatures you will ever encounter. Mere sight of 'em will send any would be attacker running. Not to mention they have a bite of around 1100psi."

"Ah, yes, Vixen" Walter said with a laugh. He turned around, and grabbed a small plate from the trolley. "Only the finest meat for companions. Master Richard's orders."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 3:15 pm

Benjamin couldn't help but give a nervous laugh as his eyes fell upon the young Hyenas. His smile quickly turned into a small frown. "Did somethin' happen to their paren's?"

Austin couldn't help but give a grin the instant Vixen smelt the meat. The young she-fox opened her jaws wide and let out a hungry cry, her brown eyes looking up at Walter in that look she always gave Austin whenever he could get meat for her. "If I'm not careful, she'll get spoiled by the Grand Master Templar," he teased lightly as he set his own tray on the bed just as Vixen stood on her hind paws, the front ones churning at Walter's pant leg.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:10 pm

"Parents were killed by a farmer. Farmers went after the entire pack. An old friend of mine found Bud and Lou the next morning." Ember plopped down on the grass, and cuddled the cubs. They bounced happily around Ember, and leapt onto her. "I suppose we have one thing in common: we have a killer sense of humour."

"If I may sir" Walter began before he set the plate on the floor for Vixen. "Master Richard donates most of his money to the RSPCA, and ensures that the money actually goes to the animals. The Shays have always had a bond with animals. Master Donahue and the cats of Acre, Damascus, and Jerusalem. Mistress Elizabeth with her crocodile, Sentinel, and her iguana, Altaïr. Master Lucifer and his ravens. Master Richard, and wolves. And mistress Ember with her bearded dragon, Zuko, and the hyenas, Bud and Lou."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:59 pm

Benjamin gave a quiet chuckle and joined Ember on the grass. "They're no' the only ones who los' their paren's to killers." He said slowly, his voice soft as he recalled the day that his father had been killed. "Lucien had said tha' my father had been publicly executed for false treason. Mum was discovered before I found Lucien's treachery." He held out a hand to the cubs for them to sniff. "You two aren' the only ones withou' their paren's, little ones."

Austin gave a small nod and grinned. "That's one thing the Shays and Donnellys had in common," he said, his eyes following Vixen as she dropped onto all fours and went for the meat hungrily. "Samuel had a wolf named Ace. Black and silver; gorgeous animal. I'm not certain about Haemon, though. Never was thrust into that world by Abstergo in America." Austin seemed to bristle all of a sudden and turned to Walter. "No disrespect to the Grand Master, of course."
Nice save, Donnelly, he thought with a grin.
"Be sure to let me know when you set up a meeting time for me to see him."

(We need to continue that rp with Haemon! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 5:06 pm

Meanwhile, back at the hotel Ember left the four at, Calum was just settling in when he heard a annoying ticking noise. "Hmf. What is that? It's annoying...". He lifted a pillow up, and, to no avail, his problem was not solved. "...not here...", and, upon lifting a cushion, said, "...not over here...". He kept searching for about a full second until he found the source of it. A time bomb, with a sinister looking 00:04 flashing, then it starting going down. Calum merely yelled, "Fuck! Get out, everyone - GET. OUT. No time to explain!", and, upon this, Mitch popped his head in, and asked, "Calum, what the fuck are you yelling about?", yet, however, as his question was asked, it was answered, as the last thing he, Olivia, and Tyler heard - who were sitting a few feet away in another room - was an explosion, Calum being the only one remaining conscious. He felt numbness in his left leg. Something was off, as if he couldn't feel anything below his right knee, his left leg, and anything below his left elbow. The reason, as he say scarily, was simple - they weren't there. Panically, Calum pulled out the phone given to him, called Ember, and shakingly yelled, "Oh, god... God, please, no... Please, help, I-I cant move... My-my arm, its... oh, god.... ooooh, god... my legs, they're just... oh god... help..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next