Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed) Empty
PostSubject: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:20 am

A young woman with long white hair wearing an oversized light blue hoodie walked into a dodgy old bar, humming happily to herself as she took a seat, much to the barkeeper's dismay.
"Not you again..."
"What's the matter? You aren't happy to see me?"
"Of course I'm not. Who would be? Last time you were here, you wrecked my bar!"
"And you really did a good job redecorating. Let me guess, the wife helped you?" The barkeeper let out an annoyed grunt, and set the glass he had been cleaning aside.
"Look, you better get out of here, because things are gonna get real ugly real fast" the bartender growled as he reached for something under the bar. The woman quickly drew a gun from her pocket, holding it on the bar with a smile.
"Uh uh uh, not so fast, Red. Now, is that the way to treat a paying customer? Plate of nachos, extra everything, and a beer." The bartender let out an annoyed grunt, and served the woman that still had her gun pointed at him. "See, that wasn't so hard now, was it" the woman said with a chuckle before digging into her nachos that were practically dripping with cheese. A few people in the bar had their guns ready and aimed at the woman, but she really didn't care.

Last edited by Voidmon on Wed May 16, 2018 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 10:15 am

Somewhere in the back of the bar sat a stranger. No one knew where he came from, nor how long he'd been there. All they knew was that he didn't have a good feel about him. Now, he watched as the woman pointed a gun at the barkeep and kept his eyes also on the people who had their guns cocked and ready. He shook his head and grunted. Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyWed May 16, 2018 10:33 am

The young woman was enjoying her nachos, not really paying attention to the people behind her, that was until someone put a gun against her head.
"Really? Can I at least finish my food please?!" She heard the distinct sound of the gun being cocked, and rolled her eyes. "Alright, fine. Let's do this" the woman said with a chuckle before quickly spinning around, and hitting the man over the head. She leapt off of her chair, and quickly took on another attacker. "I just wanted cheesy nachos!" The woman got shot a few times, but didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyThu May 17, 2018 3:34 am

Justin's head rose and at his shoulder he felt the entity stir. It was itching for a fight, and so was he. "Do what you must." He whispered, waving a hand dismissively towards the crowd. Move it did. The entity appeared as a black shadow and maneuvered around the room, aiding the woman in whatever way possible. Each man that fell made a wicked grin spread across Justin's face. He enjoyed the suffering of others, especially wrong doers and this woman seemed one to be trusted...perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyThu May 17, 2018 3:57 am

The woman looked at a huge man that approached her, and swallowed hard, but then she smiled. She leapt onto the man, wrapping her legs around his neck for stability before applying pressure to both sides of his head, crushing his skull. The woman flipped off of him, and landed neatly as the body fell to the floor. The woman stood there, heaving for a bit, likely trying to calm herself down before she turned to the few people left in the bar.
"ANYONE ELSE?!" People either shook their heads, or avoided eye contact with the woman before they left. The woman looked over to her nachos, which were now covered in blood, and let out a sad sigh. She looked around, making sure that there wasn't anyone around. The only person there, aside from the angry bartender, was a young native american man that she figured was about her age, and she felt that he was just as messed up as her. The young woman moved to a booth in the corner and examined her wounds, letting out a small pained grunt each time she removed a bullet.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyThu May 17, 2018 5:10 am

Justin felt his creature return to him with a sick grin across its face before his eyes moved to the woman. As a waitress passed by, he quickly caught her by the wrist and pulled her down to his level before whispering something in her ear sweetly and slipping money into her hand, as though paying for something. She nodded and scampered away into the kitchen. Moments later, he watched her return and head straight for the young woman's booth, as he had instructed. "Here you are." She said, laying down a big, fresh batch of cheesy, extra cheese nachos.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyThu May 17, 2018 5:33 am

"Thank you" the woman said to the waitress before turning to face the young man. "Thank you so much" she said with a smile before tossing a handful of bullets into an ashtray. She studied him for a moment, taking in his features, smiling a bit. He was certainly attractive. The woman ate a few nachos, savouring the cheesyness and flavour. She looked back to the man, slightly intrigued by him. "Hey, um, do you mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:23 am

Justin stayed silent for a time, thinking it over before he motioned to the empty booth directly across from him. He was inviting her over just as another waitress set what looked like a third drink in front of him, which he gladly accepted.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:47 am

The woman picked up her plate of nachos, and got up, sitting directly opposite to the man. She gave a warm smile, and held out a friendly hand.
"Katherine Wuulf, but some people call me Kitty. Nice to meet you" Katherine said happily. She had bullet holes all across her body, which had somehow stopped bleeding. Overall, the woman seemed to be quite sweet and friendly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyThu May 17, 2018 10:10 am

Justin studied her hand for a second before clasping it in his own, his grip firm and strong. "Justin Collins. Anyone who knows me calls me Jace." He answered. It was odd. He looked Native, but his name screamed American or British. Especially his last name. What secrets did this man hold?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyThu May 17, 2018 10:32 am

"Nice to meet you, Jace" Katherine said with a smile as she shook his hand, her own grip slightly gentle. "Now, that shadow figure... separate entity, or a part of you? Either way, I'm thankful for the help earlier." The bullet wound on Katherine's arm was behaving a bit strange, almost like it was healing. She definitely had some secrets of her own.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyThu May 17, 2018 11:23 am

Jace cast a glance at the shadow near his shoulder and it moved slightly. "That's hard to explain." He said slowly, his eyes moving back onto her. "And a part of my past that I am not willing to share at this time. I can, however, tell you that it's known as a Nalusa Chito among my mother's people."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyThu May 17, 2018 11:38 am

"Well, if he is a separate entity, it's nice to meet him too" Katherine said with a smile. She rolled up her sleeve, and watched the wound close with a smile. "Let me guess... someone made you like this?" Katherine realised she might have been pushing it, and that the man before her had absolutely no reason to trust her, hell, she wouldn't even trust herself. She lowered her hood, revealing a creepy darkness around her eyes that was slowly disappearing. Aside from that, she was actually really beautiful.

Something like this:
The best of the worst (closed) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREwKCBEmcWpdl3uwE2WZNzq6gJABU9kgv7hAhsTDDsJzkTpUB1WBNSu3rjQw
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyThu May 17, 2018 1:10 pm

"Like what?" He asked, his voice stiff and cold, almost as though he were studying her closely. His eyes even told of a deep intellect that no normal human possessed. Even the shadow at his shoulder seemed to hiss in caution. "I'm sorry, Kitty. I didn't mean to sound so rough. It's just...that's a sensitive subject for me still and I'd rather not recall it right now. I hope you understand."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyThu May 17, 2018 1:21 pm

"I understand, Jase, I don't particularly like talking about what happened either... more like what I did, actually." Katherine leaned back a bit, and ate her nachos quietly. She paused to check her phone, then set it aside and continued. "I meant different, by the way, like, not completely human. Nobody is born like this... a monster..." Katherine let out a sad sigh before standing up, setting her empty plate aside. "It was nice meeting you, Justin. Stay safe" Katherine said with a small smile before heading off, carefully stepping over the bodies.

As soon as Katherine was outside, she scaled the side of the building, and made her way to the roof. She sat down on the edge of the roof, and looked out over the city, just taking in the view. Sitting on a roof at night, it always helped her calm down, even if it was only a little bit.
"Well, he seemed nice."
"Nice?! The man's as mental as you are!"
"And he's hot!"
"Of course you did say that."
"Well, she's not wrong" Katherine said with a chuckle. She enjoyed the voices in her head as they almost always made for good competition.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptySun May 20, 2018 9:48 am

"She was cute."
"Not bad looking." Justin agreed with a nod, taking a final sip of his drink before he rose and exited the building as well. He liked this, these conversations with his creature. It kept him company, though he longed for the true companionship of another human. Justin gained a sad look upon his face, knowing he could never truly know what real happiness was. Not after what they had done to him. Made him the way he was.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptySun May 20, 2018 10:23 am

Katherine watched Justin walk for a bit, instinctively following him along the rooftops, prowling like a cat. The way she moved was almost exactly like a cat, but it also showed that she had some level of Assassin training.
"You do realise you look like a stalker, right?"
"Of course, but then again, I'm good."
"Curiosity killed the cat, you've heard that, right?"
"Yeah, I've heard that" Katherine said quietly.
"But satisfaction brought it back again."
"Exactly. Besides, we've survived worse."
Katherine was careful to move as quietly as she could, trying to keep up with Justin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyFri May 25, 2018 5:20 am

(thought my reply when through :/)

Justin tilted his head slightly to the side to catch a glimpse of her and smiled. The grin was dark, almost evil. He continued walking, acting as though she weren't even there. "Will we have fun today?" The entity asked eagerly. He could feel it tremble in anticipation. A small, dark chuckle rose through his throat, broadening the smile on his face.
"Yes, Zalin. We shall have...fun.." The creature smiled, the shadow splitting in two at the jaw. The outline was visible against the wall and it looked very demonic indeed.
"Then let's go." At the words, Justin broke into a run.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:10 am

(It's chill)

"Holy shit he's fast!"
"Yeah, but I'm faster" Katherine said with a chuckle before picking up some speed.
"Katherine, you're not ready! Remember the last time you ran at full speed?"
"Oh, I remember" Katherine said with a twisted laugh before breaking into a sprint. She smiled as she felt the concrete crunching and breaking beneath her every time her foot landed on the ground. She was actually quite fast, and she was definitely strong. For once, the voices in her head were quiet, and she was happy about it. As she landed on the edge of a roof, a large piece of concrete fell off behind her. "Ok, so that happened, but at least the whole thing didn't collapse like the last time."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:29 am

(Cool ^_^)

Reaching the end of the city limits, Justin broke off from the road and disappeared into the forest. This was where he and Zalin trained most of the time and had their fun if someone were to wander too close to their secret spot. It was here they could be themselves.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:44 am

"Ok, Katherine, you should probably stop following him now."
"I know, but he's the only person I've met that's as weired as me" Katherine said with a sigh as she reached the treeline. She was a bit more gentle with running through the trees, only breaking a few branches. She really enjoyed the smell of nature, and even slowed down for a second to admire a squirrel.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:16 am

Justin landed in a sort of super hero pose in the center of the secret glade. With a soft sigh escaping his lips, he rose to his feet and glanced over at the shadow pacing. "Calm yourself, Zalin. You know perfectly well I have to concentrate in order for this to even work." Zalin growled, turning his head towards his master.
"If we had spent more time in that laboratory, we would have full control over it by now."
"They tortured us, Zalin! Injected serum into our veins, attempted to make us Soldiers!"
"You're talking like that again." Justin straightened and fixed his hair with one slick move of his hand.
"At any rate, I'm rather glad that damned place is gone. We're free and that's how we will remain."

"Unless they track us down. You know their kind are persistent."
"Just shut up and focus." Justin took up a stance in the center of the glade and closed his eyes, allowing his mind to open. He felt Zalin's cold touch like frost bite and flinched, though refused to coil away. He had to get used to this. He just had to. Justin drew in a deep breath of air and lifted his head high, his arms extending at his sides. This was it. This time it was going to work. It had to. For their safety and the safety of others.

It took a while of mental preparation, but he was ready. He exhaled, the wind whipping up his hair as he did. "Enter into the shadows," he began, "Lend me your strength. Envelope me in power. Let your darkness grow!" Justin's eyes snapped open as Zalin vanished. Black mist wrapped around him until he trembled from the strength of it. Then, slowly, it began to take shape. His clothes changed to match the shadows wrapped around him. A hood stretched out over his head and a sort of mask appeared over his face, giving him a sort of demonic look.

http://scarteleu.wikia.com/wiki/File:Assassin.jpg

He stood there, panting for a while before he looked down at his hands. They'd done it. This was the true power of his mind. Justin had such a strong command over Zalin that this was the result of their union. The Shadow Assassin, as people had taken to calling him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyFri May 25, 2018 8:28 am

"Now that is awesome! Like, seriously awesome" Katherine said rather excitedly as she leapt out of the tree. She looked at him with a sense of wonder, smiling quite a bit as she dusted herself off.
"Um, Katherine... Voice of reason here, this guy looks like really bad news."
"That's what people say about me, remember" Katherine said slightly bitterly.
"Fine." Katherine turned her attention to Justin, a warm smile on her face.
"Just so you know, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm not one of them either, well, I used to work at Abstergo, but nothing big, low level employee." She studied her stance for a moment, and realised what was happening, how he felt. "If you want to hurt me, go ahead... it can't be worse than anything they did to me at Abstergo."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyFri May 25, 2018 9:14 am

Justin had whipped around at the sound of her voice and now studied her, his eyes moving up and down. Then he spoke, his voice sounding mixed together with someone else's. "Why would we want to hurt you? You are the first one to show no fear in our presence." He closed his eyes for a moment, looking like he was concentrating once more. The shadows slowly slid away from him and soon returned him to his civilian look, his hair falling into his face. He studied her a moment longer before he looked to Zalin, who had taken up residence inside of a tree's shadow.

"Do you trust her enough, Zalin, for her to know the truth of us?" Zalin said nothing and instead studied the girl before he gave a shrug of his shoulders.
"It's your choice, Jace. If it were up to me, I would have killed her on the spot for following us and knowing our secret location for training." Justin gave the creature a glare before he turned back to Kitty and took one step towards her.
"I will tell you my story, if you want to hear it." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) EmptyFri May 25, 2018 9:31 am

"A few months ago, I would have been terrified, but that ties in to my story, kinda" Katherine said with a smile before taking a seat on the dirt, next to a pile of leaves. She knew that stories tended to be a bit long winded, so she figured she might as well make herself comfortable. She looked over to the creature hiding in the shadows, and smiled before turning to face Justin. "I would like to hear your story, but only if you're comfortable. I'll tell you my story too, you know, if you want to." She was definitely very friendly, and she didn't really care about danger or pain, not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next