Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:07 pm

She paused for a moment and looked away. Sighing she thought for a moment on her response. "There is only one way to find out..." She said as she looked back at him. "I will try my best. Thats all I can do right?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:21 pm

"Tha's all anyone can do," Kenneth said softly and took another bite of his sandwich. He soon switched the topic away from the grim task of taking a life. "I think you'll enjoy the company of my fellow Assassins. We'll head ou' in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:29 pm

"Where will we be staying tonight then?" She asked. It was still just past noon and this was only lunch. "I know a few cheep motels. I use to sleep there if it got really cold." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:33 pm

"I' won' do no good to spend the nigh' where the Templars could easily find us," Kenneth said, polishing off his sandwich. "One of the workers here have housed me before, and I'm sure he'd do i' again. Hey, Michael! How's 'bou' givin' me and Savannah here a place to stay tonigh'?"
"Sure thing, Ken!"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:37 pm

She fiddled with the paper she had been drawing on for a moment before asking. "Do you think he would allow me to have a bath?" She asked shyly. Her cheeks were bright red as she asked the question. She couldn't remember the last time she had, had a bath.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:42 pm

Kenneth gave a soft laugh and gave a nod. "Of course," he said with a nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Smiling Savannah grabbed her bag. "Then I'm ready when you are." She said with a smile. She was in a way excited but very scared at the same time. She wanted to cry but didn't want to look weak in front of such a strong person.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Kenneth gave a nod and rose to his feet, taking the trash over to the bin and dumping it while at the same time placing the tray on the top shelf above the bin. He took his cup to the front and asked for a refill while ordering his usual desert. He turned and leaned against the counter, sipping his drink while Michael finished what he was doing. "Come on. Time to get home," as Michael led the way to his car, Kenneth explained to Savannah how the young man's house was close to the HQ, within walking distance.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:04 pm

Savannah nodded and got in the back seat. She was quiet for the whole ride and even feel asleep in the car. She was so comfortable in the back sleep that by the time they had gotten to the house she was sleeping deeply.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:08 pm

While Michael went into the house, Kenneth shook Savannah's shoulder violently. "Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Savannah woke in a panic as she sat up she hit her head on the roof of the car. "Oww.." She said as she held her head. "Are we here?" She asked as she grabbed her bag and got out of the car. Smiling she cloed the car door behind her and walked up the house steps.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Kenneth followed and entered the house with a deep breath. He reached up and dropped his hood and mask from his face, his brown hair tumbling from his head. He shook it out for a moment and jerked his jacket for a moment before twisting around toward Savannah, his angular face rather handsome. "Res', bathe, ea', do wha'ever." he said with an arm open to the interior of the house.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:28 pm

Smiling Savannah ran to the bathroom and ran herself a hot bath. Once she was done she had changed her cloths to her spare cloths and went back down the stairs. Her hair was now clean and she was now free of dirt. "Thats so much better..." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Kenneth had plopped down onto the sofa and twisted his head when he heard her voice. "I think," he said softly. "Tha' one of the girls a' HQ can take you shoppin' for new clothes to wear when you're no' trainin'. When you train, you have to wear your Studen' gear. Other than tha', i's no' required."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Smiling Savannah walked over and sat next to him. Sitting her bag down next to her. "Thank you... For everything..." She said as she looked like she was about to cry.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:44 pm

Kenneth gave a small grin and patted her back for a moment. Then he nodded and looked up at the tv, returning to the movie. "I was trackin' half those Templars tha' attacked you," he said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:48 pm

Well if it hadn't been for you I don't know what would have happened to me." She said as she got comfortable to watch the movie with him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:54 pm

"Either they'd have killed you," said Ken thoughtfully. "Or they'd have taken you back to Abstergo to be run through the Animus."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 7:00 pm

"They want me for my... talents.." She said as she looked down. "I'm sure you will see sometime soon.." She dreaded the pain it would cause but she had never had any kind of control over what and when she would see.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:58 pm

Kenneth glanced over at her for a moment and then grinned. "I promise you," he said softly, though his Australian accent remained as thick as ever. "They won' ever ge' you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:01 pm

Looking up at him she gave a soft smile. "Thank you..." It was clear she was afraid. She hadn't really gotten any sleep in days and probably looked exhausted. She was still scared to sleep even with him here now. It had become instinct to sleep very little.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Kenneth grinned and looked over at her again. "Why don' you try and ge' some sleep?" He questioned softly. "Michael keeps everythin' locked up, even the windows. And the Templars don' know him, so i's a safe place to be."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:39 pm

he nodded. "Is it ok if I sleep here?" She asked quietly. She was quiet for a moment before looking up at him again. "I don't want to be alone... I would feel much better if I slept with you in the room..." She said as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Kenneth gave a soft chuckle and nodded. "Of course," he said softly, running his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Savannah laid on the couch and used a throw pillow to sleep on. It took her a few moments but soon she was sleeping. It was the best sleep she had, had in such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next