Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:51 pm

"Wha' weapon did ya choose?" Kenneth seemed to be taking a keen interest in her training now, turning the tv's volume down so that he could look over at her and listen.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:00 pm

I'm not sure what they were called but they were like brass knuckles but with metal claws on them. They felt comfortable on my hands." She said smiling still looking rather proud of herself. "I can't wait to learn more!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:39 pm

"Interestin' choice for an apprentice." Kenneth said with interest. "I look forward ta hearin' more abou' how you're gettin' on with the classes."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:41 pm

Well since my room is connected to your's I'm sure you will." She said happily. "Would you like me to take your plate down or do you want more?" She asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:43 pm

"I could go for some more, if you were willin' ta ge' me some more." Kenneth teased with a wink and a laugh. "Ronin's cookin' is delicious!"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:51 pm

It really is! I can't cook very well I'm afraid." She said with a smile."I don't mind getting you more if you're still hungry." She was about to stand up when a knock came to the door. Tilting her head she looked back at Kenneth. "Were you expecting someone?" She asked as a man spoke in an Irish Accent. "Kenneth? Ya there lad?" he asked from the other side of the door. "Tis Ava's brother Patrick."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:15 am

"I'm here, mate." Kenneth called back. "Door's unlocked."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:26 am

Patrick smiled as he stepped inside. His face was scratched up a bit but otherwise seemed fine. He smiled teasingly at Kenneth when he saw Savannah. "Not interrupting am I?" She said with a soft chuckle. "I'm here visiting Ava and thought I would stop by to see an old friend."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 8:03 am

"Nah, you're no' interruptin' anythin'." Kenneth said with a laugh. "Go on, Sam. Remember, I would like some more of tha' lasagna."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 2:43 pm

Savannah smiled and got up. "Would you like something too?" She asked Patrick. Patrick smiled and politely declined. "I actually came by to see if you might know my wayward injured sister might be. Seems she gave her guards the slip." Patrick said with a chuckle as Savannah left to get more food.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:50 pm

Kenneth chuckled. "She migh' be with the youngun's."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:59 pm

Ah, good idea... She does loves children." Patrick said with a soft chuckle. "I wonder when she and Ronin are going ta make me an uncle." He joked. "I'm going ta go see if I can find her but we should grab a drink later." He said as he moved towards the door. "See ya later laddie."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:51 am

"You as well, ma'e." Kenneth called with a nod at Patrick. "Nice of ya ta stop by."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 1:38 am

Aye, Hope ta stop by again soon." He said as he opened the door. Stepping out he smiled and held the door open for Savannah who carried their plates in with a smile. "Thank you!" She said in a cheerful tone "Aye, not a problem lassie." He said before closing the door. "He seems nice. Is he an assassin to?" She asked smiling as she handed him his plate.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 2:49 pm

"He's Ava's brother. Well, one of them, a' leas'." Kenneth said with a chuckle. "All her family are Assassins. In fac', there's an interestin' story of how she and Ronin me'."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 3:46 pm

Will you tell it to me?" She asked with a smile as she sat cross-legged on the bed, giving him her full attention. She likes Ava and wanted to know more about her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:47 am

Kenneth gave a nod and smiled as he too sat cross legged on the bed, wincing at the pain. "Well, I should star' with how Ronin had gotten a contrac' ta find and return home a Hacker Assassin who was wanted by the Templars themselves." Kenneth explained how she'd run away from Ireland to Japan and then how she met Ronin. "I' turns ou' tha' she gave him a puppy afterward."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 3:19 am

I love dogs!" Savannah said excitedly. "I've always wanted a puppy. That was a wonderful story." She said smiling looking a little dreamy as she smiled and laid down on her side.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 2:38 pm

Kenneth chuckled and shook his head for a moment before he looked out his window. "I's gettin' pretty dark outside. Ya should think abou' gettin' some res'."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 3:39 pm

Ok well if you need anything I'm just in the other room" She said smiling as she went to the door that connected her room to his. Opening the door and walking in she shut the door behind her. Her things had already been brought up to her room so she took a shower and changed into something more conferable and crawled in bed. She had nightmares all night and then just before morning she screamed, kicking and thrashing under the blankets.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:10 pm

Kenneth was there in an instant. "Easy, lass!" He called, hands on her shoulder. "I' was jus' a nightmare!"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:16 pm

Savannah sat bolt upright breathing heavily. She placed her hands on her face before looking up at him. "I-I'm sorry..." She said sounding breathless.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 12:45 am

"Cammon, then lass. Tell me wha' happened." Kenneth soothed, sitting on the side of her bed.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 1:06 am

It was just about the Templars who were chasing me..." Savannah said with a frown. "I'm sorry I woke you..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:03 am

"Think nothin' of i'." Kenneth said with a smile. "Tha's wha' a mentor is there for."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next