Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:11 am

She always had nightmares about the red cross but perhaps now that she was safe from them she might get over it. There was a sudden knock at the door. "It's Ava. Is everything ok?" She asked through the door the sound of dogs panting also could be heard on the other side of the door.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 10:45 am

"Savannah jus' had a nigh'mare." Kenneth called back, ruffling the girl's hair for a moment. "Good mornin', by the way."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Aye, Good morning." Ava said as she peeked in. Her male dog Ben slid through the door and ran at Kenneth and pounced him, licking his face happily. "Ben says hi too!!" She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 2:20 am

Kenneth started laughing as Ben began to lick his face. "Easy, boy!" He called in a thick Australian accent, though it was cut up between his laughs. "Down, Ben."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 2:27 am

Ben went from greeting Kenneth to sniffing Savannah. Ava limped in chuckling at bed as she could hear Azure and Arashi coming into the room which meant Ronin wouldn't be far behind. Azure and her pup who had grown into a handsome young adult both did as ben had done and pounced Kenneth. "Have you ever felt more loved Kenneth?" Ava teased as she stood there laughing. Savannah smiled and loved on ben with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 3:03 pm

Ronin came in as Arashi was attacking the poor man's face with licks, his tail wagging fiercely. "Arashi, hīru!" Ronin stated in his native language. He'd helped Ava raise Arashi, which meant that he'd taught the dog to listen to, understand and obey Japanese commands. As soon as Ronin had issued this order, Arashi fell back onto all fours and padded over to Ronin's side, where the man gave the young dog a loving stroke down the head.
"You both have lovely dogs." Kenneth said with a laugh, wiping his face off with a hand.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 3:30 pm

"You know if your afraid I can let Ben sleep in here with you? All I ask is that you return him to me in the morning and you can sleep with him at night." Ava offered with a smile as she gave Azure a scratch behind the ear.  "Are you sure it's ok?" Savannah asked with a smile as she gave Ben a hug. "Of course, he has enough love to share."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 12:40 pm

"Oh, there was one thin' I forgo' ta mention." Kenneth said with a chuckle, placing his hand against his head in a facepalm. "Some Assassins choose ta have an animal alongside them. Usually i's only as a pe' and sometimes only dogs. Those dogs are trained specially ta protec' and defend their master or mistress."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 2:17 pm

Aye, these dogs here will attack anything that tries to harm you." Ava said as gave Azure a soft pet. "I raise such dogs for assassins," Ava told Savannah with a smile. "If you want Azure is going to have pups in a few weeks. I would be glad to give you one?" Savannah's eyes lit up before she looked at Kenneth. "Is it ok?" She asked not knowing if she needed his permission or not.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 2:47 pm

Kenneth grinned over at his apprentice. "So lon' as ya take care of i'." Kenneth scolded lightly, a grin across his face. "I don' wanna have ta be the responsible one for a dog."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 2:51 pm

Thank you!!!" Savanna said as she hugged Kenneth tightly for a long moment before letting him go. "S-sorry..." She blushed and went back to petting Ben. "Well since it's still pretty early lets all go back to bed for a few hours. You can sleep with ben until his pups are ready to go to new homes." Ava said as she called Azure to follow her back to her's and Ronin's room.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:59 pm

Ronin followed soon after, calling a command to Arashi, who immediately fell into step with his master. Kenneth shook his head. "Those two, I swear." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 12:16 am

They seem like they really care about each other." Savannah said as she continued to pet pen who had found a nice place to sleep on the pillow next to her. "And their dogs are so cute!" She said as she looked over at the now sleeping Ben. "Thank you for coming to check on me."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 2:14 pm

"I heard ya tossin' in the nigh'." Kenneth said gently. "Stayed awake jus' in case ya needed me. Turns ou' I was righ'." He ruffled her hair for a moment before he laughed. "Tha's wha' a mentor is for."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 2:29 pm

"I appreciate it. I appreciate everything you have done for me..." She said putting Ben's head. "I feel lucky to have met you."She smiled and continued to pet ben. "I'm ok now. I think I can go back to sleep.. or try to at the very least."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 2:34 pm

"Dawn is in an hour." Kenneth said as he rose from her bedside. "And class star's an hour after tha'. I would sugges' no' sleepin' in." He said with a grin and went back to his own room.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:01 pm

Savannah sighed and laid there a few more moments before getting up. She took a hot shower and changed into her student's robes before fixing her hair. Sighing she knocked on the door that joined their rooms. "I'm going down to get breakfast. Would you like me to bring you anything?" She asked through the door.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:19 pm

"No need." Kenneth said with a laugh, fixing his robes before he opened the door. "My leg feels better. I'm goin' down ta the infirmary ta ge' a second opinion from the Healers, see if I'm fi' enough ta begin your trainin'."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Do you want me to go too or should I just go down and get breakfast?" She asked curiously as she cracked the door open and peeked in. She didn't mind either way.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:36 pm

"Tha's up ta you, lass." Kenneth said, opening his door to the hallway. "Bu' if I were you, I'd ge' breakfas' firs'. Ya need your strength for today, or so I've heard." He winked at her with a grin and made his way down to the infirmary, where he sat down and waited for one of the healers to get done with whatever they were doing.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Savanna thought about it for a moment before taking Ben back to Ava and Ronin's Room where she dropped him off and went down to get breakfast
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:51 pm

"Hello, Ken."
"'G'day mate." Kenneth watched as the healer began to look him over from head to toe and then checked on his wound.
"You've healed wonderfully."
"Is i' enough ta star' my apprentice's trainin'?"
"I would say so." Kenneth nodded and left for breakfast. He'd begin her training today.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:58 pm

Savannah sat at a table eating her pancakes, eggs and toast. The food here was good and she was able to eat more than she ever had before when she was living on the streets.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Kenneth had gotten his breakfast and placed himself across from Savannah. "So the Healer says tha' I can begin your trainin' taday." He said with that thick Australian accent of his before he cut into his pancakes and munched on them for a bit.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 4:46 pm

Really? When do we start?" She asked smiling. She was excited to start her training with him. She preferred just training one on one rather than in a class with a bunch of people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next