Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:47 pm

No.. I can't think of anyone but Ronin might know someone." She said as she looked into the kitchen. "Perhaps you should speak to him about it? I'll go get Savannah something for her head in the meantime." Ava said as she walked into the bathroom. Savannah sighed, holding her head with one hand. The visions always hurt her like this but it would pass soon.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 7:33 pm

Kenneth nodded and watched as Ava left before he turned to his apprentice. "Don' worry, Lass. I'm sure we can find someone ta help ya hone your skill."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:20 am

Aye, there must be someone who can help you." Ava said trying to comfort the girl. "I'll speak to ronin and if he can't think of anyone then we will continue looking." She said with a smile as she went into their bathroom and then back out with a pill. "Here this will help with your head." Savannah took the pill and nodded before downing it. "Thank you." She said as she took a seat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 2:24 pm

Ronin came out a few moments later with food steaming on plates. He set them down on the coffee table and took a seat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 3:10 pm

Smiling Ava sat down next to her husband on the floor. She didn't mind. "Ronin love. Do you know anyone who might be able to help Savannah here with her visions?" She asked before taking a bite of her food.

Savannah ate slowly as she listened. She didn't think there was a way to help her but she knew they were just trying to help. She just needed to see the visions clearly and just seeing the red cross was not clear enough.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 3:23 pm

"There's only one and he's currently in Japan." The way Ronin said this made it sound like he knew this person well. He swallowed a portion of food before he spoke again. "He was like a brother to me when we were training with the Masters. Every year he returns to our mountain sanctuary to continue his training. It's a tradition he's settled into since we were both sworn into the Brotherhood."

(I'm half tempted to make a sheet for him XD)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 3:39 pm

XD Do it!! Very Happy))

Japan? That's so far away..."
Savannah said with a sigh. "If your mentor is up to it I can get us some tickets and you a passport for travel," Ava said smiling as she looked at Kenneth. "What do ya say, laddie? I personally love going there." Ava said as she smiled at Ronin. "What do ya say, love?" Ava asked her husband. They had a home there that was big enough for more than the four of them with plenty of space.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:51 pm

Ronin gave a nod at the same time the Australian had. "I' will be a good experience for her."
"And it would be a nice surprise for my Masters to see me again. They haven't seen me since I married you." He said with a grin in Ava's direction.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:14 pm

I'm looking forward to going back." She said as she took a few bites of the food Ronin had made. "I've missed our home in Japan anyway. I've been meaning to talk to you about going back. I will see about getting us a private jet so that the dogs won't have to be kept in the cargo area." She said as she continued to eat. Savannah smiled and seemed excited to be able to go to another country. "I've never been on a plane before... " She said, sounding a little nervious.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 2:05 am

"Don't worry yourself too much." Said Ronin, taking a drink of soda. "It's not that bad. You might get a little jetlagged but that shouldn't last too long."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 5:28 pm

If you say so." Savannah said as she ate her food. It was good but it seemed everything he made was. She was still a little nervous about getting on a plane but she trusted them.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:01 am

"I'll make the arrangements with the Master here when everyone's finished." Ronin said, finishing his own food before he took his plate into the kitchen. "Just make sure that you help Ava do dishes, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:07 am

Will do!" Savannah said trying to sound cheerful again. She still felt bad about not being able to see the vision fully but she was sure it would come to her in time.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:41 am

Ronin nodded and smiled while Kenneth finished his own food. Only after Ken took his plate to the kitchen did Ronin leave to make arrangements to get all four of them to Japan. He hadn't seen his old home in years and his Masters even longer.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:58 am

Once Savannah was done eating she took her plate to the kitchen and began scrubbing them clean. Ava still sat eating slowly. She always took her time while eating, especially when she was eating the food Ronin made.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:06 am

Ronin spoke with the Master for a while, getting tickets and booking a private jet just for the four of them. They also arranged a caretaker for the dogs that were staying behind. Once everything was ready, Ronin returned to the room and handed out the tickets to Savannah, Ava and Ken. "Alright. We leave at first light. Everything's been arranged, even a caretaker for the dogs."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:12 am

Sounds like a plan." She said as she finished her last bite. Getting up she went to the kitchen and cleaned her own dish. Savannah had already taken care of the rest.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:15 am

Ronin nodded his head and went to lay down after he'd yawned. "Get some rest. You'll all need it."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:19 am

Savannah nodded. "Good night." She said before leaving for her own room to get her things togeather. She was excited and terrified to be on a plane for the first time and getting to go to Japan! She had always dreamt of going there!
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:21 am

Kenneth followed her close behind before he patted her back. "Nex' trip, I'll take ya ta the Ou'back. You'll be able ta see wha' i's like down under." He said in that thick Australian accent of his.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:25 am

I can't believe I get to travel like this!" She said excitedly stopping outside of her room. "I'm so excited!" She was absolutely giddy about getting to travel to different countries. Opening her door she left it open in case he wanted to come in.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:29 am

Kenneth chuckled and stepped into his own room. "Jus' make sure ya pack enough for abou' a week. Tha' migh' be how lon' we stay there."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:32 am

I only have two outfits besides these robes the brotherhood gave me..." She admitted, blushing slightly. She had never had any real money to buy clothes and nearly enough for food before Kenneth found her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:30 pm

Kenneth chuckled and ruffled her hair for a moment before he disappeared and came back moments later with about three tee-shirts he never wore anymore and three pairs of jeans. "Admittedly, I don' know wha' sizes you wear in jeans or shir's, bu' ya can wear a few pairs of mine jus' until we can ge' you s'more clothin'."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 6:20 am

Smiling she accepted the clothes."Thanks." She said as she began folding them and putting them in her bag. They would be really big on her but she didn't mind. It was still early but she was sure they would need to get up early to make their flight. "I'm so excited I'm actually going to go to Japan!" She smiled and zipped her bag up. She sat out her other clean outfit to wear on the plane but she could wear the other clothes he gave her later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next