Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:00 am

Nodding Savannah got back into the fighting stance and waited for her to try and hit her. "Whenever your ready." She said with a smile. Savannah was starting to get a a bit more confidence and she liked it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Susan shook her head for a moment and then she herself resumed the stance before going at Savannah again, her fist still aiming for her stomach. They'd work on other defences later.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:07 pm

Savannah did as she had before, blocking the attack with her elbow and one knee before grabbing Susan's wrist and flipping her,
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Once again, Susan twisted through the air and landed on her back, staring at the ceiling while she attempted to regain her breath again, though a small laugh did escape her lips. "Good,"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:44 pm

"I can't believe I did it!" Savannah said happily and smiled. "What now?" She asked still smiling. She couldn't believe she had actually done it!
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Susan rolled onto her hands and knees and proceeded to stand to her feet, taking in a deep breath while her head turned toward Luis. "Luis will call for Lunch," she stated. "Then we'll proceed with the weapons training." At that moment, Luis clapped his hands together and watched as the students settled around him.

"Lunch time, students," he stated. "I believe it's Ronin's famous beef-noodles and mashed potatoes."
"Those are the best!"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Savannah smiled "Lunch sounds good." She said with a smile. She was glad she made a new friend if thats what they were she really wasn't sure. She hadn't had a friend in such a long time.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:21 pm

After Luis dismissed the class for lunch, Susan waved Savannah over. "Come on! Let's go get some before the others get there!" Susan sprang forward, leading Savannah down a hallway before she emerged into a large room just across from the training hall. Susan was one of the first in line, a bowl in her hands while she waved Savannah over.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:49 pm

Savannah smiled and ran after Susan and got behind her in line. "This smells so good." She said with a smile as she grabbed her bowl.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:59 pm

"And Master Ronin's cooking is the best," Susan said happily as she went up next and the lady behind the counter plopped a good portion of mashed potatoes and noodles-beef into her bowl.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:14 pm

Savannah was next and got a good sized portion herself. It smelt so good she couldn't wait to get to the table so she could try it. "So Ronin made this? Ava's friend?" She asked with a smile as she could see a desert section coming up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:19 pm

"Yup," Susan said as she grabbed herself a fork and a soda before she headed for an empty table.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:43 pm

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" Savannah asked as she walked with her to the table. Savannah hopped Susan wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:56 pm

Susan motioned toward an empty chair at the same table as she took a bite of food. She obviously didn't care.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:05 pm

Savannah sat down and began to eat. Ronin's steak had been good the night before she really wasn't surprised that this was delicious as well. She didn't really talk while they are she was just happy to be off the streets and to have meet Kennith.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:25 pm

Susan said nothing as well and instead focused on her meal. "Susan," she looked up at the voice and grinned.
"Hey, Brad," she called, taking a drink of soda.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:30 am

Savannah looked up at the new boy coming over but she didn't say anything. Savannah just looked back down and continued to eat quietly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:48 am

Brad didn't say much, just exchanged hellos with Susan and Savannah before he moved on. "Don't mind Brad," Susan said simply with a shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:29 pm

Smiling Ava sat down at the table with them, her hood up and her head down. "How we doin kiddies?" She asked quietly as she looked around. "Lets do me a favor and tell me if you see our good doctor anywhere. I'm on the run." She said with a smile to Susan and Savannah. "So how goes tha learnin experience?" She asked looking at Savannah.

Savannah shrugged. "I like it here." She said with a smile. Ava nodded and smiled at her. "Good. Thats very good." She said before looking at Susan. "Do me a favor would you? Be nice and keep an eye on Savannah. She needs friends." She spoke low enough for only Susan to hear.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:55 pm

Susan couldn't help but chuckle and shook her head. "Don't worry," she said with a wink in Ava's direction. "And why are you on the run for? You know Bryan told you to rest."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 9:53 pm

"Now do ya really think I'm going to just lay in bed all day and night until my wound is healed?" She asked with a chuckle. "I just needed to stretch me legs lass. I'll be goin back in a little bit." She said with a grin. "So Savannah? How are ya doin on yer first day?" She asked with a grin. "Oh, well... I think i'm doing ok." Savannah answered with a small smile. "Thats good." Ava said before looking at Susan. "And how goes your training lass?" Ava asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:50 pm

"Great," Susan said with a grin. "Mentor Luis says that I've been doing so good that he might take me aside later for some real work outside of the HQ. It'll be my first time going out." Susan must have started her training late because most Students went out at age 12 if they'd been training at a young age. But she looked around Savannah's age and was just now beginning to go out.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:49 am

Really? Well thats great news!" Ava said. She was happy for Susan but also worried. "Are ya nervious?" She asked with a soft smile. Savannah listned and looked down. She was but knew the day was far off from now.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:48 am

Susan gave a soft chuckle. "A little," she answered softly. "I'm actually a little terrified that I'll screw up."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:52 am

"Naw, Just remember what you've learned and do as your mentor says and you'll be fine." Ava told her with a small pat on the back. "Now I Must be off. I think its time I get back to my room but if you do get to go out come by and tell me how it went." Standing up she let out a small wince. "Help savannah out as much as you can and you Savannah, do your best." and with that Ava was walking away. Savannah had smiled and given her a nod before going back to eating. "Ava is very nice." Savannah said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next