Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:44 pm

It had happened again. While walking along the street one day, Calum had one of his episodes. This time, it was worse - it was in both eyes this time. The only way it could have been worse is if he couldn't hear - which was unfortunate, for he was nearly completely deaf in his left ear. Stumbling around, he bumped into a numerous amount of people, until he found two that did not like this disruption. All Calum heard was something about how he was as freak, and the rushing of air has he was pushed to the solid asphalt. The impact was terrible. He felt blood on his face - the fall broke his nose, for he could tell only that he fell face first. He then felt terrible jolts of pains, kicks, no doubt, as the men proceeded to attack him, not sparing a thought of the passerbys. Of Course, though, it wouldn't have mattered if they did. Nowadays, people could care less as two men beat another one into the ground. Calum simply laid down, wallowing in the constant pain. Even though having trained in Ninjutsu for nearly fifteen years, it was literally useless when he could not see.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:47 am

Ember was walking down the streets with her two hyena cubs curled up in her backpack. She stopped dead in her tracks upon seeing something that made her blood boil. A man was lying on the floor, being beaten up, and nobody was doing anything to help him.
"Oi! Leave 'im alone" Ember roared angrily. The two cubs growled angrily. "Now, are we going to do this the easy way, or the fun way?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:49 am

huh? I thought it was just me and The guillotine? ))

Ava was on her way to the bus station when she saw the scene. She moved closer waving her hips in a sexy way as she approached. The men stopped and began whistling at her and making vulgar comments at her but her smile never faded. “Hey lads leave that poor man alone and come pick on me, if ya got the balls that is.” She said with a grin as she stepped closer.

Hey, nice accent sexy.” One of the men said as they moved away from Calum and towards her, laughing almost in an evil way. The one who spoke first had a knife and she knew his intention. “Why don’t you come have a little fun with us and we’ll leave the freak alone?” He said as he raised the knife. Ava simply smiled at them and stayed her ground. She may not be an assassin anymore but she still wore the blade. “I’ll tell ya what laddies, if ya can beat me in a fight I’ll allow ya ta do anytin ya want. Deal?” The leader laughed at this and rushed her, knife in hand. Ducking she spun out from in front of him causing him to slam himself agenst a wall. “Oooo that has ta hurt boyo.” She said as he was about to turn around she lifted up her leg and kicked him hard in the back. His two friends watched with wide eyes and seemed to not know what to do. In the end they decided to help their boss and flee. Turning to the man she moved over and helped him up. “Are ya alright lad… Can take you anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:02 am

(Sh!t, sorry. I'll take Ember out now)

Ember, upon seeing someone help the man, smiled, and happily strolled down the street. She was still recovering from a bullet to the chest thanks to a Templar by the name of Michael Butcher.
"Good to see there's still some kind folk in this mad world" Ember said happily to nobody in particular. She faded into the darkness, like a shadow, and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 5:23 pm

Feeling the pain subdue, Calum smiled happily, and smiled a bit wider as the stranger helped him up. "Yes... please... anywhere that is safe." He looked around, his eyes seeing nothing. Looking to where he though the person was, yet off by a bit, he said, "Name's Calum Butcher. You? I... I'm sorry you had to risk yourself like that... all because of my blindness.". He then muttered quietly to himself, "Damn the woman...". After regaining his breath, he then raised his right arm, sorely, and wiped a bit of the blood off of from under his nose, trying to look presentable.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:59 pm

Ava smiled as she reached into her bag, pulling out a small packet of tissue paper.  She helped whips the blood away before smiling. “I can take you to a shelter but I have to be fast. Gotta catch a bus.” She told him as she took his hand and began to lead him down the street. “You can call me Ava.” She told him as she carefully guided him through the crowds being as careful as she could so he wouldn’t bump into anyone. It took them about thirty minutes to get to the shelter and she explained the situation. “Alright they will give ya a place to rest. Will ya be ok?” She asked with concern in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Looking down, or what he assumed was down, he said, "I... I do not know. Who knows how many people will try to take advantage of me. People these days are now twisted.". Slowly, his Pupils began to shrink back to normal. Thankfully, the episode was not as long as he feared it would have been. Smiling lightly, he first saw his savior. Looking at her for the first time, he said, "Actually... I believe I do not need assistance anymore, miss. Blindness has worn off, just a brief episode due to mercury poisoning at a young age.". He began to think, which he did a lot. How was a girl, young as she was, able to take down what was at least two men, with such efficiency, without a single bruise or pain? Taking a very, very, very, very risky chance, he said three words. "Nothing is true...". After all, what person, especially one of what he assumed was young age, able to take out such brutish men? He knew few who could do that, and they were either Allies, Or Foes.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:39 pm

Ava started to reply with the correct answer. “Everythi…. Oh bleeding hell… Sorry laddie, glad you’re feeling better but I gotta get goin.” She said before rushing out of the building. He was an assassin… and she was fairly sure she had giving out the fact that she had given herself away as one as well. She didn’t run as she left the building but hurried down the street to the bus station. Smiling she made it just before the bus drove off. She had made it but wasn’t sure he had followed. Didn’t matter now she didn’t think she would see him again.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:46 pm

Sighing lightly to himself, Calum walked out as well. He headed to the bus station, merely to see no bus. It left already. He checked the schedule, and, checking the time, matched it up with the one most recent. Smiling to himself, he went to see where it was headed. After typing the area onto his phone, he searched for a route to get there - perfect. Now, the hard part - Getting there before the bus. Sighing, he reached into his phone, and made a call to who he wished he did not need to. A man notorious to the Brotherhood, to his side of the family even - a man named Michael Butcher. Only recently had he found out he had a living relative, yet it was the fact he was Templar that made it terrible. Only because of his last name, Butcher, did Michael not kill Calum a few years back. He now had to call this man he loathed, above all the rest. Yet it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:19 pm

Ava rode the bus in silence. She was the only one on board aside from an elderly couple and a few punks who kept giving her interesting looks. Popping her head phones in she decided to keep to herself, at least until she got off the bus. It was another fifteen minutes before she got off. She held her messenger bag close to her, not wanting to loose the electronic's inside. She lived a block away but doubted she would make it there before the thugs caught up with her.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:36 pm

As soon as Michael arrived in the car, Calum simply got in, telling him where to go. Michael simply nodded, not speaking to him at all. After a very quiet trip, Calum got out after arriving, and Michael sped off away. Calum stepped to the side walk, scanning for her bright red hair. He saw her, and simply began walking towards her, determined to catch up. He kept an eye on the few amount of punks nearby, seemingly following her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Ava pulled her hoodie hood over her head. Her hoodie was her robes, it was long in the back and looked like a trench coat. Slipping her hands back she pulled it loose and let it flow behind her as she moved towards the apartment building she was staying in at the this point in time. "Hey honey. Where you goin?" A man said as she felt him push her agents a wall. "Lookin for some fun honey?" He said as he reached for her shirt. Lifting her leg she kicked him in the knee, causing him to recoil in pain before reaching for her. She grabbed his arm and turned so the outside of his elbow was touching her shoulder. She pulled down, breaking he mans arm before pushing him to the ground. The man's friend tried to rush her but she pulled a hidden gun from her waist line. "Take your friend and get lost laddie, and the next time you decide to jump a random person on the street you may want to think back on this moment..." She waited until they had left before putting her gun away. Looking over she saw her new stalker. "Enjoy the show did you?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:50 am

As soon as she looked over to him and asked him the question, Calum simply replied,
Indeed - after all, it just confirms my suspicions of who you know, and what type of people you know.". He walked closer, to where he could simply reach out his right arm and shake her hand. "In fact," he said, "I am surprised you did not realize me by name alone, before I said the first half of the creed. After all, the Butcher line has made quite a big impact with the history of the Assassins.". He looked over to where the punks came from, and back to her. "You haven't been in a Animus at all, have you?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:08 am

Ava didn't shake his hand, instead she pulled down her hood to release her long red hair. "No not recently but I know  my family history and the stories of the assassins before me." She sighed and motioned for him to follow her to the front doors of an old brick apartment building where she unlocked the door and allowed him in. She lead him up the stairs and to the second floor to the first apartment across from the door to the stairs. "Come on in its cold out so we may as well talk in here..." She said with another sigh. She really didn't want to speak with him but he had gone blind earlier and she didn't want to leave him out in the street.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:15 am

Nodding, Calum followed her into the apartment, taking a seat as soon as he could. "So." He said simply. "I assume you have some questions you wish to ask, now that we are in your apartment. Oh, and - Just throwing this out here, but our ancestors have already met previously. Found it out whilst exploring the colonial era, found some pretty... well, raunchy, stuff, to put it simple.". His face went red, and he idly began looking down at his thumbs and twiddled them.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Ava arched her brow when she saw him blush. "raunchy stuff huh?" She asked with a smile. "Well if it's all the same I really don't want to know what my like five times great grandmother did in her day. I'm only concerned with the here and now." Walking into the kitchen she and grabbed a few bottles of tea. She sat one down on the table in front of him. "It's all I have aside from whisky." Leaning back in her seat she propped her feet up. "Now for my question... Why did you follow me tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Nodding, Calum said, "Simple answer? You are an assassin - I do not wish to rest whilst knowing that a fellow assassin is on their own, without no help whatsoever from others. I can safely assume you are young, for I heard the way the men you have protected yourself from making advances.". Pausing for a bit, he took a swift gulp of the tea, then continued, "Now, you may be wondering why I am still here despite you being able to protect yourself from a couple of punks? Well, simple - you could have done it faster, considering they were very simple punks. If you were to fight multiple, say, ten, fifteen highly trained Templars, you would be dead, or worse, tortured, then killed after, say, a couple years by mistake.". After a brief pause, he said, "In fact, I can say you look quite young. Due to this, I can also boast that I have been training for about as you have been alive - take away a year or two - which has been fifteen years in Ninjutsu, nearly as long I have been an Assassin. I have field experience. Yet I can still learn more, despite being Thirty Two years old. You can learn much, much, much more. And I will be glad to train you in order for you to survive."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Ava listened to what he had to say. Her brow arched as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Alright, if this wasn't clear to begin with I'll say it now... I was trying to ditch you at the shelter... I don't want help, I want to be alone..." She took a drink of her tea and went quiet for a moment. "I let you in here because I would have felt guilty for leaving you out on the street but I need no baby sitter lad. You can stay the night here if you want but tomorrow you leave... I'm going to have to move again now and I would prefer the assassins had no idea where I am."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Arching his eyebrow, he then said, "Oh, is that so? Why, exactly, would that be? Are you planning to follow in the foot steps of Shay Cormac, and end up betraying the Assassins beyond repair? If not, then why do you wish to not be in contact with the brotherhood? After all - you did take an oath for a reason.". He relaxed lightly, and, putting the tea down, he then said, "...I also need to rely on you, a bit. The reason why I was blind earlier - Mercury poisoning, at a young age. It has been frequent, at least once every four to six days, maybe even two days in between if I'm unlucky. Waardenburg Syndrome also makes me even worse - sure, I have sick looking hair, but it comes with a price. Minor deafness, left ear to be precise, so when I have an episode where I am blind, I am very vulnerable. You, unlike others, have helped me when there was no gain in it what so ever. So, to put it simple - I can help protect you, and then Vice Versa.". He took another sip of the tea.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:16 am

"Are you bargaining with me?" She asked tilting her head. Ava sighed and took a large drink of her tea before sitting back in her seat. She was quiet for a long while as she thought this over. She could probably sleep quite a bit better with someone to watch her back. Lord knew she was exhausted. She probably even looked tired. "I will think on it... " She said after her briefer silence. "I will give you my answer in the morning but if I say no you leave and don't tell the assassins where I am... They will inform my family and... Don't compare me to Shay Cormac. Its insulting." She told him before standing and taking her bottled tea with her she walked to the bedroom. "Sleep on the couch... I need to sleep for a few hours so... I'll see you in the morning..." And with that she shut the door and crawled into bed.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:15 pm

Nodding after she said she'll see him in the morning, Calum merely got up and turned off the lights. Sighing to himself, he removed his shoes, and, after putting his phone on the table, bunched up a bunch of the pillows on the couch as possible, and rested his head on those, laying down. He fell asleep soon, pants unbuckled and shirt removed for the time being.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:49 pm

Ava woke up early and as she stepped out into the living room in just a tank top and pair of shorts she jumped at the sight of him. She had almost forgotten he was here. Sighing she went into the kitchen and began making herself and her new guest some eggs and bacon with hash browns. She was paying no attention to him as she cooked and dished up the plates. Walking into the living room she sat the plate down on the coffee table before moving his feet and taking a seat on the couch beside him. "So good morning." She said as she took a bite of eggs.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:14 pm

Waking up as he felt her move his feet, he sighed, and sat up straight. He stretched his arms as he awake fully, and grabbed the plate in front of him. He sighed, and began to eat the bacon, and, after a few bites, he put the remainder down, and began eating his eggs. After a few minutes, he said, "So... you think about your response? I still need a yes or a no.".
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:07 am

Putting her plate down on the table she licked her lips. "Well, you see. You compared me to a rather nasty man laddie. I require an apology and then we will see how this will work out. Call it a trial of sorts." She paused for a moment before sighing. "I'm not going to get into something I regret. If this dose work out for me as well as you then you have a deal..." Picking her food up again she ate quickly before taking her plate into the kitchen and then into her room. A few computer screens could be seen since she had lef the door slightly ajar. The computer could be seen downloading a few things as well as a few different programs running. She could be seen now wearing a pair of jeans with a sports bra on as she leaned over, quickly clicking a few buttons before grinning and pulling a tank top on.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 5:29 pm

Waiting a bit as he finished the break fast he was given, he said, "Alright - I apologize. It's just... I've had a friend once. Nice guy, he was. Long story short, he tried to sell out my base, and ended up almost doing so. Had to kill him as well as a good five other guys. I just don't wish to have somebody follow Cormac like he did.". Sighing, he looked into the room for a couple seconds, then looked off, and began to put his dish into the sink. He walked back to the couch, still wearing what he did when he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next