Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Helping hand (closed)  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Helping hand (closed)  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Helping hand (closed)  EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Helping hand (closed)  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Helping hand (closed)  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Helping hand (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

Helping hand (closed)  Empty
PostSubject: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:00 am

Kevyn was walking down the street as the light of the sun was slowly fading into night. It was a cold day, so was the evening. She felt a breeze on her neck and just put her scarf up to her nose, shivering a little.

Time to get some rest! she thought, breathing the dry cold air of the night.

Her day had to be a difficult one. She had to do a lot of stuff at her work. Being a police researcher was really difficult, even if it wasn’t her first time. She signed, looking at her feet. That day had to be a difficult one. But at least, she felt really complete with that kind of work. She smiled, look up and proceed on going back to her apartment, squeezing her purse to her chest.

As Kevyn passed near an alley-way, she stared feeling uncomfortable. She was new in town, left by her own… she hated going back alone like that. Being a young woman at night wasn’t a good idea… Quickly, Kevyn started to feel her heartbeat going a lot faster. She was hearing footsteps behind her… deciding not to look back, she kept walking, slowly taking out of her purse her cellphone, starting to open it. But she couldn’t do a thing as her way was stopped by a man, like coming out of nowhere. She stepped back, but again, hit something. A pair of hands took her by the shoulders by behind. Scared, totally terrified, she couldn’t find the courage just to scream for help. What was happening? Gangsters. She was being trapped by gangsters…

“So, lil' lady, you alone? D’you need someone fo’ you?”

A fattish laugh came from behind her as a hand was getting to her mouth to avoid her from screaming. The man in front of her slowly walked so he could be at her height. His eyes were like two knives cutting to her flesh…

“So, lil’ lady… how about havin’ some fun?”

That’s when Kevyn started screaming, struggling to get away, tears quickly coming up to her grey eyes. That couldn’t be! Impossible for her to do a sound with that hand over her mouth. Was she going to die? She yelled, crying. No, she had to get away from that, she had to see her family again!

(so here for you LOLohadLOL! That’s my beginning, if you don’t get something just tell me! The setting takes place in whatever town you want it to be. Those are just random gansters! Poor little Kevyn is being attacked by those, but they’re no Templar! You’ll have you Templars later on if you want some haha!)
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:01 am

Another voice rose from somewhere "leave her, or you will get hurt" a man stood behind them, he looked quite young, about 20 years old, black hair and black eyes "im sure you dont want your own hand up your arse!" his hand turned into a fist as he started getting closer (im hoping for you to continue with the man before getting to action ^^ if its not what you wanted tell me and I will edit the comment)
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:47 am

(That's perfect! Don't worry Very Happy)

Both men stepped back, one of them still squeezing Kevyn to his chest, like a human shield. She was trembling, her eyes were full of tears. Who was that new man? Was he there to help her or was she supposed to fear him more? The one who wasn't holding Kevyn smiled, before he took out of his back pocket a switchblade and walked to the new guy.

"Whadd' yo' problem, boy?"

He smiled. His opponent looked way younger than him, he had the advantage.

"No need of super heroes here, boy! Get the fuck out!"

Then he tried to stab him. Kevyn yelled and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:00 am

Josh caught the hand heading for his chest "well... that's not very nice of you..." a punch was heading for the guy who tried to stab him, a knuckle punch, causing him to fall to the group with pain "I can give you a fare warning, other wish? you will end up like your creepy friend here" he climbed on the unconscious man "well? you know what? never mind" he walked down, slowly, another quick punch, into the guy's teeth and nose, he started bleeding, he released Kevyn and held his nose in pain "run. but be sure, I will find you again, and when I do? just say thanks you got out of here alive, want a tip? sleep with one eye open..." the look in his eyes gave him a fearsome appearance
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:07 am

Kevyn was standing still, trembling like a leaf into autumn wind. Her breathing was quick and noisy, just as she was coming back from a complete marathon. She couldn't say a word. Was she supposed to thank him? But the only thing that she heard coming out of her lips was:

"Who... who are you?"

Her voice was broken, about to cry at anytime. She knew she had to escape but, in some ways, she wanted to know who was that man, and why was he there.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:12 am

"Josh, Josh Lain" he said it James bond-y style "what happend with them? are you ok? listen, lets get you to somewhere safer first? ok? dont worrie, im not like them! altough... that was something someone like them would say" he tried to cheer her up with humor
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:24 am

She looked at him, before she nodded. Weirdly, she believed him. He may have been a greatest warrior than both of those gangsters, he didn't sound like one.

"Y-yes, you.. may be right..." Kevyn said.

She felt like if she was near from the heart attack when the first man difficultly got up. But all he did was to go away with his acolyte, eyes shinning with anger.

"You so much worse than dead, boy!" he yelled before he ran away with the other man.

Kevyn had a step back before she nervously cleaned tears that were rolling down her cheeks. All of this had to be a dream...!
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:36 am

"you dont even know me matey!" he yelled back to the man running "lets go to some coffee shop, so you can drink and eat something, I'll pay" he smiled to her and stopped a taxi which luckly came by "after you" he winked to her
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:47 am

"I... I'm not sure if..."

She looked at the taxi, then at Josh. What did she had to loose, anyway? This man just saved her life, she at least could try to trust him... she entered the taxi, sitting at the complete other side, her hands closed on her purse, looking at her feet. This was so weird... a few minutes more she could have been... no. Too scary to think about it.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:50 am

"how do you feel?" he asked like he didnt knew the answer, 'she must've felt like shit, maybe shitter then shit...' he thought to himself "what's your name?" he asked with much sweeter and quite voice then before
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:00 am

She signed, trying to calm herself down, before she raised her fine grey eyes to him. Did she really forgot? Thinking about it, it was simply impossible for her to say a thing during the attack, even after. Now the atmosphere was calm, or at least calmer than before. She looked around before she nervously turned to him and took out her arm for him to shake hands.

"I... am Kevyn Hobson..."

In normal times, she would have made jokes of her name, which sounded really masculine, but right now, she just didn't felt like it.

"Sorry I haven't tell you before..."
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:22 am

"that's a beautiful name, fits you perfectly" he smiled and shook her hand "thinking about the situation, I dont blame you, here, we arrived! lets get you something to eat and drink" he paid the taxi and opened the door
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:46 am

She got out, slowly starting to feel better. Never in her whole young life she had been so near from everything she had fear. This man, Josh, looked like that battle he got wasn't his first at all. He could knock people put in a single row... she turned to him as he was getting out of the cab too.

What is he? Ex Marine?
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:50 am

they entered a small coffee place, good smell of cakes and hot chocolate along with toasts "any idea what you want to get?" he sat in one of the tables that had two chairs he smiled to her "do you live here? or are you a tourist?"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:02 pm

"Oh! Uh... I'll just take a coffee... I don't think I could get anything else... thank you, sir"

She looked at him. He was weirdly dressed, wasn't more like a Marine than a young rapper. At last, he looked like he wasn't someone to hurt her. He was far from those two men who attacked her...

"I... I don't live here. I'm here because of the work... Do... do you?"

Suddenly realising this sentence had no sense by its own, she reformed it so it sounded better.

"I mean... do you live here?"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:09 pm

"You can call it job, im practicipating in boxing, people bet on me, and I get some of the money I get paid enough to own an apartment and a car, which sadly was a victim of vandalizm, by a man who lost a bet because of me... What are you working at?"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:26 pm

She raised eyebrows. He was talking about it like if it was normal!

"I'm a trainee as a criminalist researcher" she said, looking away.

That may scare that man and make him go away... but she wasn't even able to picture herself lying to him. He was his savior. She stayed silent for a moment before she gave him a shy smile, the first of all.

"I... I bet you'll be going, now..."
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:30 pm

"Where will you be sleeping? You can stay at my place!" he took a sip from his drink "criminalist ah? You wont arrest me right?" he laughed
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:35 pm

She looked surprised. He wanted to stay with her even then? After a moment, she softly laughed. This man was impressive!

"I'm not going to arrest you. And even if I would want to, I couldn't! I'm not an officer!"

And then, smiling:

"But it's alright. Thanks. I have my own apartment in town... it's kind of you, but I guess I won't need a bodyguard anymore!"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:42 pm

He wrote his number on a napkin "call me if you need anything, and I mean, anything" he laughed and looked at his clock "Dammit, Its getting late, where is your apartement?"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Kevyn took the napkin, surprised, before she looked at him. After a moment, she laughed shyly.

"Are you flirting with me? That must ben a weird way to hit on girls... saving them from gangsters and everything..."

But she somehow kept the napkin, smiling. In movies, it was always the girl who had to write her number on a coffee napkin... not the boy!

"You're a weird one" she said, "With your hoodie and your attitude!"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:59 pm

"Am I?" he laughed "if you say so" he winked at her "I would invite you for 'netflix and chill'... But I got no wifi till friday" he giggled "never mind" he took another sip "the hoodie, if you mentioned it, its another story, plus, its cold outside"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:08 pm

"True! But I'm kind of curious about it" Kevyn said with a smile. "That and your way to fight! You were amazing! Those two men were much bigger than what you are... I shall start karate classes! I don't want this to happen again..."

She looked away for a second. She didn't wanted to tell him, but that experience was still burning on her. She probably never could walk back alone at night...

"I shall head back home, now! It was a pleasure... Josh, is that it?"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:19 pm

"Josh indeed, Josh Lain!" he smiled "I can walk you home if you want, just say it, or you can come over to my place for tonight, and get back to yours in the morning"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:41 pm

"I prefer going back to my place" she said, feeling herself blush a little.

Me? Being invited to a man's place? Can't he look at me? I have nothing special for him flirting with me!

"If it doesn't bother you" Kevyn quickly added, trying not to look straight at him. "I don't... really feel safe walking alone at night now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping hand (closed)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next