Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Helping hand (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:42 am

Kyle hesitated. "You don't sound really convincing" he whispered after a moment, looking at Josh under his hood.

He said no word during a few seconds before the started tipping the number on his phone, taking all the time he could. "What if you guessed wrong and I'm not calling the Assassins, what would they think? Don't you want me to call Assassins I know? Ones I already got their number on my phone"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:23 am

"its the number of the closest Bareu..." he was dizzy, it was pretty clear

"Just call it! Please." he held his eyes closed for three seconds before opening them "faster"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Kyle looked at him, surprised, a bit frightened. He looked at is phone and called, taking the device and holding it to his ear, his eyes never going away from Josh, who had to look at the road. When he heard the beeping stopping and the sound of the telephone being taken up, he just repeated what Josh told him to say:

"We got it"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:02 pm

"you actually got it? impressive, drop it in Road 253 near behind the fastfood place" they hunged up

"well? what did it said?" he asked him, still looking dizzy and not well
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:20 pm

"Road 253 near behind the fast food" he answered before he hung up too. He turned to him after a moment. "Hell! You are dying... what the hell is happening to you?" Kyle was getting worried. Should he call a doctor? He looked at his phone. The could call some people he knew in the Healer division of the Guild...
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 10:59 am

"somekind of a fucking abstergo poison" he shooked his head "Hallucinating" he tried to concetrate on driving, suprisingly well

"we will meet a doctor there, I think, pretty sure they arent templars, they are suppose to be assassins. I cant remember at the moment!"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 7:39 pm

"Poison!" Kyle almost yelled while looking at him. His friend just had been poisoned? He looked at the number he had just made, surprised. Templars maybe? Why could Josh get a Templar's number in his car? How could he not remember? Kyle's brown eyes went back on the road. If he started driving weird, he would have to do something for them both...
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:56 am

He quickly stopped on the side of the road "replace me, unless you want to die or something..." he went out of the car "holy fuck..." he opened kyle's door "come on"

Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 2:32 pm

The Assassin quickly got out and went to the driver's place, letting place to his friend to sit. "For fuck's sake" he said, his eyes widened, waiting for him to sit before he went back on the road. "When the hell did they poisoned you?" Kyle gave Josh a look. He needed to call someone before that man died for real, this time!
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 4:51 pm

"They brewed up some crap in a lab" he said, struggling to switch seats "Lets get going"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptySun May 28, 2017 3:34 am

"You're scaring the shit out of me" the boy said as he started driving, frowning. "You shouldn't be trying to kill me. They'll find me wherever I go. Got it? I may be a Silly Sausage but I'm not alone to be so"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 4:52 am

(I was so edgy back then omg)

"If I wanted to kill you, why are you still talking?" He raised an eyebrow, he focused finally "I had a little encounter with some guys. Bad ones, they injected me some of those specially modified formulas. Only they know it. They have a cure. We will trick them to give the cure and then we will steal the apple! Its foolproof!" They were getting closer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping hand (closed)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15