Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Helping hand (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:12 am

"What if you were on sneak and I just blew up your cover by calling you?! I had no idea!"

He looked around.

"We went to the park. We went at the bar and at the library... I have no fucking idea where she's at!"

Josh started thinking. Kevyn wasn't a dumb girl. She knew Josh was an Assassin and she had to deal with it. But now, it seems like she went through another level to deal with his Assassin rank. He felt his heart miss a beat. Could it be possible that she was now training for that? Not to be left apart. Where could she pract-...

He froze.

Street fighting. She could be doing the same damn thing he first told her he was at, five years ago...
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:27 am

"you dont think she..." he started running "we have to get to the warehouse!" he ran faster then before

"no... no..." his cheeks turned red from the effort "fuck!" (Sorry its really small and was delayed, Im quite busy...)
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 1:02 am

(Haha don't worry, it's the same for me here!!)

"Hey! Don't run!"

Kyle ran after Josh, shaking his head. He always used to be the speedy one of the Creed, his only ability at the really beginning was to be fast, determinate also. But the fact that Josh's lover maybe was directly at the Creed made him run faster than him.

"Do... do you think... They don't recognize her? And that's the reason why they're not telling you she's there??"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:37 am

"oh believe me, they know, and they are going to use it, they arent dumb Kyle!" they reached the warehouse

"kyle, I need a second" he loaded his pistol "just incase, are you ready?" he asked him, he was red from all the running "I hope we are wrong"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:36 am

"Josh?!" he yelled, surprised. "You're not going to shoot Assassin, don't you?!"

Kyle felt the blood going away from his cheeks as he was quickly thinking. It was the Brtoherhood or his only friend. He looked around, panicking. It was impossible, he couldn't be at that point on his life...

They went to their headquarters, running and choking as they entered. Apparently, the gal wasn't there, but Josh had the cold feeling she was.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:37 pm

"I dont know Kyle... I hope not, shes here, I can feel it, the only thing I told her NOT to do!" he walked fast, nervously, afraid

"come on already fucktwat!" he tried to fake cheer "Im sorry im calling you like that, Its just... Like what my friend used to call me before he changed, you know him, Sebastian"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:50 pm

(I totally love how he calls him a fucktwat xD!!)

"Josh..." he muttered, looking at him, before he smiled a little. That only precision was the proof they really were friends. He shook his head after a moment.

"Don't make a sentimental girl of yourself and hurry up!"

They entered running the training rooms and they both stopped. Kevyn was there, along side with another random Assassin. He was teaching her how to fight with the punching bag, apparently. Her face was exhausted, with some injuries. Kyle squeezed his hands into fists and went to the Assassin.

"What the fuck?! What are you doing?!"

He took the guy by the collar and punched him. The other one yelled a little when Kyle let him fall on the floor.

"I... I was training her..."

"She's a civilian! She can't..."

"I can if I want"
said the girl with a cold voice, not even turning to them. "And I will be allowed if I'm not a civilian"

And, turning to look at Kyle:

"I want to become an Assassin"

"Kevyn... no..."
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 2:10 am

"What for?" he asked her "the only fucking thing I asked you not to do!" he yelled

"I hope you are ready for taking people's lives, cause thats what. You'll do, no family, no nothing" he told her, he lied a bit
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:52 am

"So that's the reason you left me alone... the Creed..."

Kevyn looked away. She was feeling just like she was being stabbed in the chest another time again. She stayed silent a moment before she sighed.

"I can't blame you, Josh. The Creed really is important... I would have just liked to know the truth... You died, Josh, you came back and left me again! How do you want me to feel?"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:40 am

"you know what Kyven? fine! I didnt want you to get involved in this! so what are you doing?" he stayed silent for a bit "you go and join the creed! ending your corrent life! making a new ones!"

"you want to join the creed? fine then!" he was mad, probably, he sounded so, maybe disappointed a bit
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 11:02 am

She looked at him, stronger at the moment she glanced him than when she started really looking into his eyes. Tears were proudly trying not to roll on her cheeks at she was trying so badly not to cry. She looked at the wall before she started walking away. Kyle looked at her, then back at Josh. What was he supposed to do for that? What was he even doing in that moment?
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 11:33 am

"I dunno, kill your old life I guess!" he started walking away in anger, his hands were fisted

"I shold have guessed So, falling in love, how was I that foolish" he sighed as he walked away "dont die"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 10:34 am

Kevyn looked away, slowly getting her fists to her chest. Kyle was right between them, looking right and left, his cheeks going pale. Sure he once was in love with her, but seeing them like that was worse that getting a knife right between the eyes. He slowly got up. Who did he had to talk with? Him or her? They both were broken to the bone. After a moment, he nodded and walked to Josh, looking at Kevyn over his shoulder.

"Hey, man" he just said, so Josh knew he was right behind him.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 10:42 am

"What do you want fucktwat? Now you have the girl all to yourself, im sure you two will be perfect together" he said it sarcasticly

"If thats what going on I can go on with my missions, or do you have another reason to interuppt me?" he asked him in a mocking tone
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:44 am

"My reason: I don't want you guys to break up!"

Kyle walked asides him, trying to catch his look. Long time ago he had big fake hipster glasses on his face. Now, the only thing that caught the eye was his big brown eyes. Weird but interesting contrast with his blond hair.

"She loves you and you love her! I'll make her stop from being an Assassin! I make it a promise. Please, don't give up after all this time, man..."
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 3:17 am

"No"he shaid in anger, silent anger, as he continued walking "good bye, kevyn" he started walking faster

Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 12:32 am

"Josh!"

Kyle tried to reach for him before starting to slow down. That couldn't be. Josh and Kevyn had to get back together. Their love was so damn true and fragile! He frowned and looked away. Kevyn must have been broken, so did Josh. They, weirdly, needed each other.

"You two will get back together, I make it my own mission!" he almost yelled at Josh.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 1:23 am

(Sholdnt he be focused on the creed instead?)
Josh sat with two other assassins, a male and a female, in the HQ, they laughed and talked, it looked like Josh forgot completely what happened
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:16 pm

(Sure! But then, what would the RP look like? Haha!)

Kyle looked at Josh a minute, before his big brown eyes looked away. He said nothing during several minutes before he walked away, the hands in his pockets.

Kyle was sent in mission during several days. Kevyn, her, was back at her home. The Assassin Guild tried to recruit her, but she was terribly silent and they couldn’t really get in contact with her. She could have been a really good one if she wasn’t failing every training they gave her, just as she was making it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 3:54 am

Apperantly, Kyle was sent with a back up to the mission, Josh, he waited to him in the HQ, he needed to get some gear, he was there, whisteling, when he saw Kyle coming.

"For fuck sake..." he silently said, he walked closer to kyle "did they really put us together on it?"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:25 pm

"Looks like they did" said the blond one, hands in pockets. "What, you didn't wanted to be on mission with your lovely elite man?"

Kyle smiled and made a movement for Josh to follow him, starting to walk to take his weapons in the armory sector of the Guild.

"You look great! You moved on with what happened?"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:33 pm

"I found out something better then love or all these clichès" he grined his teeth

"Dont let the piss get up to your head, so? You got the drill? Whats the mission? Did kev... Did SHE ended up with the assassins?" he didnt want to talk about her at all, but he couldn't "how is SHE doing?"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:47 pm

"She is not with us" simply answered Kyle, entering the armory. He took a semi automatic gun, changed hidden blade and took a few other things. "But I can not tell if she'll be alright."

Kyle turned to Josh, putting on some parkour gloves.

"Our mission is to intercept weapons to be shipped from the airport. We get there, we knock off the shippers and destroy the weapons... we can do that"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:51 pm

He took a little pistol with a suppressor on it "not that hard"

"She'll be ok, otherwise she wouldnt survive one day in the creed" he took a little mac-10

"You got the ride? I dont feel like driving today..." he sighed
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 5:15 pm

"Yeah man, I can do that!"

Kyle looked at Josh a moment and sighed. Poor Josh, poor Kevyn. They both loved each other so badly during a moment but now... he sighed again and waited for his friend to get ready before he got up to walk outside, to the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping hand (closed)
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next