Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Helping hand (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:16 pm

"So you admit that you tried... I mean, yeah, I figured it out, if you want, Im sure there are some cute assassins for you" he laughed "when did she started... Changing and drinking..."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:23 pm

"She started changing when you died" he said after a moment. "She started by cutting her hair. I really liked the long hair she had before, but she didn't mind me. Then she started going out. I couldn't let her alone like that, I was with her to protect her"

He looked at Kevyn's door a moment before he sighed.

"Please, man, you... can't go away again. She'll break in my hands! You need to stay with her, or else, she will do anything to stay with you, and dying for five years will be totally useless! What if she enters the Brohood for you? We can't let her do that!"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:49 am

"I know we cant! But I made a promise to the.brothehood, but when I finished that one I will come back... Thank you... For being there for her when I was dead" he fist bumped with Kyle
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:32 am

"Eh... when I said I missed you, I wasn't messing around" Kyle said with a smile, fistbumping him. "You're a cool guy, y'know? A bit incoherent and weird sometimes, maybe violent but man... you're a cool one"

Kyle sounded sincere. He smiled, raising an eyebrow.

"What's your mission? Top secret thing?"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:08 am

"a party, organized by corrupted men, I go there, stabby stab, and get back" he made it sound simple, but it wasnt, Kyle knew it "I mean, sure, I might die, but if so, tell Kevyn im in a mission aboard" he didnt laugh this time "but... dont worrie, what are the odds aye?"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:31 pm

"Let me at least come with you" He said, looking right into his eyes. "I won't be able to lie to her if shit happens..."
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:08 pm

"someone needs to stay with her, and I sure cant do it, I beg you, do it for me, and your head" he laughed "but seriously, stay here with her" he looked at him

"I need you to do it, It will be quick, I hope..." he said the last part quietly
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:12 am

"You better be quick, Josh... she's in love with you! Maybe she is still too... scared to say it to you, but never she will love another! I'm the flesh-an-blood proof of what I'm saying there!"

He looked down at his feet, again, putting his hands in his pockets. Kyle knew he still had to stay with her. Not that he didn't like it but... he needed her to be happy. And it wasn't with him that she was going to be. It was with Josh...

"Do anything to come back. Do anything you can so she won't turn into an Assassin. Or worse... a Templar"

Kyle looked at him. Josh could see in that guy the reflection of the small little dude he was before. Even though now he was fit, strong and as graceful as any other Assassin, or even more, he could still see in his big angular eyes the look he had when he was a Creed's Student.

"She loved you, man. Don't ever forget that"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:21 am

"I know Kyle, I know, I will work things out" he put his hands in his pockets "its in the city, you might hear about it in the news" he laughed nervously

"I ah... As much as I hate to admit, you were better to her then I did... I mean, sure saved her, but you were with her while I died..."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:43 am

"I'll never be, you know it"

Kyle turned to look at the stairs, trying not to break the appearance his new rank got him. He was supposed to be worth that rank, but what Josh was telling him was making things complicated.

"Well... at least if you come back, I'll never be. So you better come back!"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:32 pm

"nothing will happen, 20% for sure" he laughed "im kidding, dont worry. where can I get me some water, im thirsty" he changed the subject
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:08 am

(20 pages dude!!!!!!!!!!)

"I'm going to add that to my calendar of inspiring quotes"
he said, rolling his eyes. "We could just go to the kitchen... Here, I'll show you"

They went down the stairs. Kyle saluted Kevyn's brother, Edmond as heard, who was reading a book near the tv, and went to grab a glass of water. Kyle sat on the table, handing it to Josh.

"Tell me again when is your mission and how much time that shit will take!"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:24 am

"Thank you kevyn's brother" he smiled and went to Kyle "assassinate a corrupted man, and go back, lay low and, wait for my next contract, you know the drill"

"We... We can tell her it was a dream and im not really here"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:54 am

"She'll...!! No, I can't do that! Fucking nope!"

He looked at him like if he suddenly got completely mad.

"That's horrible! You want me to make her believe that the brightest day of her life was simply a fucking dream! You know what? No!"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:59 am

"What was I thinking about?! Bad Idea, very bad one, just tell her I will be back as soon as I can! I need to go and get ready" he opened the main door and went outside,

Kyle probably had a way to contact the assassins and asked them about Josh, whats the contracts each time and such
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:25 am

Kyle stayed there, he's cheeks slowly going red because of anger before he took one of his two cellphones, the one he used for Creed matters.

"Is there a problem, Kyle?" asked the man in the living room, getting his eyes up from his book.

"There's nothing Edmond, thanks for asking"

"If you say so..."

Kyle got in contact with one of those who once was his mentor and asked him about informations on Josh's mission. That could be dangerous...
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 3:41 pm

3 days pass, but one morning they heard a knock on the door "Kevyn? Kyley-oh?" he called them, hoping one of them will come

"Im back! again! just as I promised!"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:01 pm

(I want to put action into that!)

Kyle was the one to open the door, his normal cellphone in his hand, looking straight at Josh.

"Josh! Goddam! There you are!"

He gave him a quick warrior hug before he stepped back.

"Kevyn is nowhere to be found. I went to take her after the job yesterday but she went quicker before I could find her. I asked everyone who knew her where the hell was she and I still have no idea! I just came back with her sister to look in town but she's not there"

And, looking at him:

"The mission. You got it, right? Are you wounded or something? I won't send you to look after her if you're hurt somewhere!"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 3:21 am

"I had food poisoning for two days... Other then that, all done"
"wait what?! Kevyn is missing?!" he put his hands on the head "its not good at all!" he took out his phone and made a quick call "Sebastian! Bass, can you check if any of the scouters seen Kevyn?" he sounded nervous altough he tried to act calm
"No... Not good, inform me if something change" he ended the call "come on kyle, we have to find my lov... Kevyn"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 11:59 am

"I'll lead the way!"

Kyle went outside, quickly taking the one hoodie that wasn't his Elite uniform and ran before Josh.

"We've already went to the park and to her usual favorite places... where the hell could she be?"

He shook his head, his cheeks going pale.

"She never did that to me! I've always knew where she was! Why the fuck is she doing that right now? She wants me to get a heart attack!"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:05 pm

"Since when is she gone?" he asked him

"Where can she be..." he got mad "I sholdnt have gone for so long... Its all my fault!" he started walking faster
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:48 pm

"Since yesterday at night" answered the Elite, behind him. "I was going to go get her but her boss told me she had left earlier... Now I can't find her anywhere!"

His heart was beating faster. Maybe that with Josh they had better chances...
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:11 pm

"Fuck!" he started running "you couldve called me!" he got angry, not at him, but on himself "where can she be?!"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 9:31 pm

"I... I wasn't sure if you were alright, I didn't wanted to scare the fuck out of you..."

Kyle looked down, running after him. Josh was fast! When it was about Kevyn, he was sure Josh could do anything.

"We went to every place she likes..."
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 1:15 am

"I havent been around since my death, am I buried in a grave or I had an assassins buriel?" he asked "its importent"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping hand (closed)
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next