Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:18 am

"Yea," Kenneth grunted, laying down on the bed, carefully moving his injured leg. "I've had worse. Or a' leas', I've seen worse. I remember one bloke who had to have his hand cu' off."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:23 am

Savannah frowned at him. "I'm glad it wasn't that serious." She said as she sat down on the bed beside him. It was clear she was worried for him. "I'm sorry... I got scared... Is Ava and Ronin ok?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:28 am

"Ronin's go' a scratch on his arm and Ava go' sho' in her side. Other than tha', they're both fine." Kenneth looked over at Savannah and grinned. "Time for you to learn to no' ge' scared. There's nothin' wron' with i', bu' i's somethin' to overcome. I was scared when I firs' joined the Assassins. Well...when father firs' turned me over to learn his trade."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:03 am

Sighing she looked down and nodded. "I've been alone for a long time... I've been shot at more times then I can count and I just... I feel like a coward...." She said as she looked down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:08 am

"I'll help you overcome i'," Kenneth said softly, closing his eyes with a small yawn. "As will all the Mentors here."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:06 am

Savannah sighed and looked up at him. "I'm going to do my best here... I want you to know that..." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:08 am

"I know you will," Kenneth said with a quiet yawn, his breathing slowing into the rhythm of sleep.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:01 am

Savannah smiled and got up, undoing her sleeping bag she laid it out on the floor before laying down on it. She didn't know what else to do with him sleeping in her room. She quickly got up and turned the lights off before going back to her sleeping bag. Once tucked in, inside it she closed her eyes and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:46 pm

As the morning light flitted in through the window, Kenneth grunted and pulled the blankets around his shoulders, his tongue flicking out before his lips smacked together and then he was silent, his chest still rising and falling in the rhythm of sleep.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Savannah sat up and rubbed her eyes. Looking over she saw Kenneth still sleeping. Sighing she didn't know what to do. Standing up she sighed and went to take ah shower and once she was done she was wearing the robes she had been given. She smiled when she walked out of the bathroom and went to find herself something to eat.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:37 pm

"Good morning, young lady," Ronin called from a large room that sort of resembled a cafe branching off from the main lobby of the HQ. "How's Kenneth?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:46 pm

Savannah moved over to Ronin and smiled. "He's still sleeping... How is Ava?" She asked looking worried. "I'm sorry she got hurt..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:56 pm

Ronin waved a dismissive hand toward Savannah and plopped a second pancake onto his plate before adding butter and lots of syrup. "She's still asleep as well," he said. "And it wasn't your fault she got hurt. Lesson number one of the Assassins: There will be times when you feel like something's your fault. Learn to stop blaming yourself. Accidents happen and there's nothing we can do about it."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:25 pm

Smiling she nodded. "I thought I would get myself and Kenneth something to eat..." She said as she got food for her own plate. "Is there anything he likes?" She asked with a smile. With the pancakes she got eggs and sausage before she got ready to get Kenneth something.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:43 pm

"Well," said Ronin thoughtfully, dishing out a couple of pancakes for Ava along with some toast with jam on it. "You probably don't know much about Kenneth's home, but one thing I do know is that he enjoys something that resembles home." Ronin then pointed out two typical Australian breakfasts that Kenneth might eat. One of them was just a simple porridge, cereal, toast and fruit while the other was heartier, resembling a full English breakfast, which included bacon, eggs, sausages and toast with spread, and also mushrooms, baked beans and tomatoes. "Whichever you choose, he'll definitely eat."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:05 pm

"Thank you Ronin and tell Ava I said to get better ok?" She said as she went over and grabbed the second option he gave. Once she had the food she went back to the room. Balancing the trey on her arm she opened it and sat the trey on the table before she looked over to see if he was awake.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:08 pm

"Will do!" Ronin called after her before he finished getting their food before heading back toward his room, though he really entered Ava's room first and set the tray of food down on the nightstand.

At the smell of food, Kenneth's eyelids twitched, his eyes slowly opening to behold Savannah. "Wha' smells good?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:28 pm

Ava smiled at him from her bed. Wincing she sat up so she could eat. "You know I don't need to stay in bed like this right?" She asked with a teasing smile.

"I got you some food..." She said with a smile as she brought him over his plate. Sitting it down on the bed side table. "Ronin told me what to get." She told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Ronin gave a chuckle and handed her the plate. "I know," he said softly. "I just thought you would want to rest. Savannah says get well soon."

Kenneth sat up, wincing at the pain in his bandaged leg, and calmly took the plate from her. "Thanks," he said, taking a bite of the sausage before eating some toast. "Reminds me of home." He said, swallowing the mouthful before he continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Smiling she nodded before going to get her own food. "You fell asleep in here last night so I slept down there on the floor." She said as she took a bite of her sausage. "I'm glad your ok..." She said as she looked over at with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:29 pm

"Eh," Kenneth said with a chuckle, scooping some baked beans into his mouth for a moment before taking another bite of his toast and then a bite of bacon. "My body's differen' from anyone else's. If I ge' hur', all I need is sleep."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:45 pm

Savannah smiled before he took a bite of pancake. "I'm still glad you didn't die. The food here is really good." She said as she stuffed another bite of eggs and sausage before another bite of pancake. " She didn't know what she would do if he had died.... She would have been alone again...
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:12 pm

Kenneth paused, a piece of egg falling back onto the plate from his fork while his other hand held the second piece of toast. "I's a leg injury," he stated. "No' like I go' sho' in the ches'!" He shoved his fork full of egg and sausage into his mouth before taking a bite of the toast and scooping some more of the baked beans into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:25 pm

I know..." She said looking at him. "But Ava got shot in the side and you could have gotten hurt worse then what would I have done?" She asked mostly to herself. "So when do I start learning?" She asked with a smile, trying to change subject.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:39 pm

"Well," he began, swallowing some more baked beans before taking another bite of the sausage. "Mentor Luis is teaching a class directly after breakfast. You'll have to stick with the classes until my leg heals, so I apologize for tha'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next