Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 5:35 pm

"After breakfast ou'side." Kenneth answered, taking a drink of his milk. "I'll teach you all I know. And I won' go easy on ya jus' 'cause you're a girl. You'll have to prove ta me tha' you're tough and tha' you can take wha'ever I give ou'."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 5:46 pm

I think I can handle it." She told him with a smile as she continued to eat. She enjoyed the eggs and bacon which she dipped in the syrup.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:13 pm

"Good." Kenneth said, stuffing another bite of pancake into his mouth. "'Cause I'm no' goin' ta teach ya like one of these Americans would. No. I'm goin' ta teach ya how I was taugh' back in the Ou'back."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Savanna smiled. She seemed eager to start and quickly finished her food and drank her large glass of milk. "I'm ready whenever you are." She told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:34 pm

Kenneth gave a laugh and polished off his own milk and pancakes. "I will be a momen'." He said as he stood up. "Go ahead and mee' me ou'side in the courtyard."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:39 pm

"Ok." Savanna said happily as she hurried outside. She was ready for this, she could feel it. She just had to try hard enough to succeed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Kenneth took their plates back to the kitchen before he went back to his room and made certain he had his weapons. His sword was on his hip and his blade on his wrist. Good. He tightened his belt for a moment and made certain that he wasn't getting choked by the mask that dangled around his neck. He pulled his dark blue and black hood over his face and fixed his bangs for a moment before he headed outside, where he found Savannah in the courtyard.
(see his profile for his picture)

"You ready, lass?" He asked, sounding different from the happy-go-lucky voice he usually had, even when he'd gotten hurt.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:50 pm

As ready as i'll ever be!" She said smiling, as she stood up from where she had been sitting. She had been mentally preparing herself for this the entire time she had been waiting on him and she felt she was ready.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 7:15 pm

"Righ'. Well, we'll see." He said with a grin spreading across his face. This was going to be fun. "Firs' thin' we need ta work on is your balance." As if on cue, Kenneth made a move and swiped her legs from under her with one of his own. "Move too slow or have the wron' stance in battle, your enemies will know exactly where ta hi' ya jus' by lookin' a' ya."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Savannah gasped as she fell face first onto the ground. Muttering she got back up and braced herself this time as she kept her eyes locked on him. "Ok... Caught me off guard there for a moment." She said as she kept her guard up now.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:38 pm

Kenneth grinned again and straightened himself up before he rushed her again, this time flicking his wrist to activate his hidden blade. He took a swipe at her, though he wasn't aiming to kill. This was how he was taught back in Australia. It was how Ben was probably taught, he figured. This was how he was going to teach his apprentice. "If a' all possible, try ta keep ou' of range of their weapons unless i's a gun."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:51 pm

Savannah jumped out of the way of his blade and continued to try and keep at least an arms length away from him but he was quick and she was having a bit of a hard time keeping it up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:57 pm

Kenneth seemed to see that she was having trouble and went for it. He grabbed her arm and with the other, whipped out his sword and lightly touched its flat blade to her skin before he withdrew. "Okay. We need ta work on your speed."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Savannah sighed out of frustration at how slow she was being. "How do I get faster?" She asked as she turned to look at him. She wanted to get better and didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:15 pm

"Speed exercises." Kenneth said simply. "You're in luck. We actually have someone here who's the fas'est ever and you me' him once before." Kenneth smiled as he said the man's name: Ronin.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Savannah smiled. "If you think he can help me then let's go!" She said smiling as she looked up at him eagerly. She was ready for this and wanted to continue her training.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:36 pm

"Go where?" Kenneth laughed as Ronin and Arashi both came out into the courtyard. The man looked rather confused and curious and ready to teach while his dog looked ready to get all his energy out.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:38 pm

Oh. I thought we might be going to meet them somewhere." She said feeling a little stupid. "Sorry got a little excited." Savannah smiled and waved at both Ronin and his dog.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:40 pm

Ronin gave a laugh and shook his head before he nodded at Kenneth, who simply sat down to enjoy himself. "I heard you need some speed training." Ronin said with a grin. "Arashi and I can help with that."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Savannah looked down at the happy looking dog and tilted her head. "How?" She asked curiously but wasn't really sure she wanted an answer.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:55 pm

"Arashi." The pitbull immediately lifted his head at his name and tensed his muscles while Ronin was giving an order. "Rasshu!" Immediately the pitbull rushed forward and wormed his way between her legs as he sped along.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 10:30 pm

Savannah looked confused for a moment before she looked at the two assassins. She wasn't quite sure what they wanted her to do exactly.

Smiling Ava stepped out and tapped Ronin's shoulder. She had just got to see the healer and had told her something she hadn't expected to hear. "I need to tell you something." She said looking rather nervous.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:32 am

Ronin had facepalmed by the time Arashi got to the other side. The dog decided to run around her in circles. These two were hopeless. But at Ava's voice, he turned and gripped her shoulders. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:40 am

Easy Mo grá (my love.) Nothing is really wrong depending on what YOU think of this..." She said giving him a nervious smile. "Well I um... heh.. Tá mé ag iompar clainne (I'm pregnant)" She told him, finding it easier to tell him in her own language.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Ronin's eyes went as big as full moons and his grip on her arms tightened for a moment. He didn't know how to react for the first few seconds before his voice got really loud and he twirled away from his wife for a moment. "I'm going to be a father!" He made his way back over to Ava and embraced her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next