Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Laughing Ava nodded. "Aye, the healer just gave me the news." She told him still smiling as she wrapped her arms around him returning the embrace. "Congrats!" Savannah said smiling at the two. She was so happy for them.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:07 pm

"Oye! Le's no' forge' your speed trainin'!" Ronin laughed at Kenneth's words and kissed Ava on the head.
"Right. Okay, Savannah. When either myself or Arashi come charging at you, you need to work on your speed and move out of the way."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:15 pm

Ava smiled and leaned on the side of the building to watch. Savannah nodded, taking a deep breath she readied herself. "I'm ready!" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:29 pm

Ronin nodded and gave another command to Arashi. The dog gave a growling bark and rushed at the girl again while Ronin himself moved rather quickly toward the girl. Attack on two fronts. Interesting way to get the girl to learn speed.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Savannah spun out of the way of Ronin but Arashi knocked her legs out from under her. Getting back up she quickly got back to her feet. Ava smiled as she took a seat to watch as Ben and Azure came outside and took a seat by Ava.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 1:44 pm

"Not too bad. But try and keep an eye on both your opponents if there's more than one. That way you can read them and see who will strike first." Ronin sounded like a Sensei, which was weird considering he acted more like an American than a Japanese person.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Savannah nodded, listening to every word he had to say. "Ok, I'm ready to try again." She said as she looked at both and readied herself.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:31 am

For the longest time, Ronin and Arashi only circled her before he gave the pitbull a command in Japanese. "Arashi, kōgeki!" The dog growled and lunged while Ronin himself rushed forward. This was how he'd trained Arashi to attack with him whenever he took the dog on mission, which was often since Ava had been put on bedrest.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:36 am

Savannah dodged the dog once again and almost dodged Ronin this time but her foot colided with his leg and she lost balance once again and fell flat on her butt. Ava chuckled as she continued to watch. Her dogs staying close to her side.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:43 am

Ronin rubbed his leg for a moment before he looked at the girl. "Almost. Arashi, keep practicing with her, would you?" The dog whimpered in response, watching as his master went over to sit with Ava for a moment before the dog licked Savannah's face and jumped back a few paces.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:48 am

Savannah smiled and gave the dog a pet before he backed up a bit. "Ok whenever you're ready," Savannah said to the dog before reading herself. Ben moved so that Ronin could sit down beside Ava who leaned on him a bit. "I think the girl has potential. Maybe you should get an apprentice?" Ava asked smiling. "You did a good job at teaching Jacob."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:53 am

"His training was nearly complete when I stepped in." Ronin stated with a small shake of his head. He watched as Arashi raced for Savannah again.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 1:00 am

Savannah spun out of the way just as the young dog ran past. She smiled and was glad this training could be fun. Ava closed her eyes as she leaned against him. "There are plenty of young assassins here who have lost their masters and need someone to finish their training. Why not pick an apprentice from them? I was thinking of taking one on until I got the good news this morning." She told him keeping her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:19 pm

Ronin shrugged quietly, watching as Arashi once again bounded for the girl. This time, by the way the Pit's body was angled, he was going to leap at the girl like he would a Templar, though he wouldn't attach to her arm like he would. This was only for training and Arashi realized this. "I don't know. I always imagined that, by taking on an apprentice, I'd be passing on what I've learned from my Masters back in Japan. It would be continuing my legacy. I'm just not ready to do that yet."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:32 pm

Well then, perhaps you can do that with the little one growing inside me?" She said as she looked up at him with a smile. "We are going to have to move to a bigger room." She told him with a chuckle as she turned to watch Savannah again.

Savannah watched the dog and took a few steps back. When the dog came at her again she jumped out of the way again but lost her footing and fell.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:38 pm

The second Savannah lost her footing, Arashi ran over to her and covered her face with licks, his tail set to wagging. Ronin chuckled at his dog's actions and turned to Ava. "Perhaps." He said. It was an idea, anyway.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 4:16 pm

Well if you don't teach the little one I will." She said smiling before looking back at Savannah being attacked with love. "I think we can take a lunch break. I'm getting a little hungry anyway." Ava said smiling as Azure whined. Looking down Ava frowned. "We need to get back to our room. "She said as she picked Azure up. "Shes about to be a mommy again..." Ava said as she carried Azure inside.

Savannah got up and watched Ava hurry her dog inside.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:02 pm

Ronin shook his head and proceeded to laugh when Arashi leapt up onto Savannah's back, his paws pressed against her. "Good boy, Arashi." He said between laughs while the dog covered the girl in licks.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:49 pm

Savannah fell to the ground. "Help! Getting mauled with love!" She said as she laughed and pat the dogs back
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 2:48 pm

Ronin chuckled and watched as Arashi covered the girl in licks, his tail wagging fiercely back and forth. Even Kenneth couldn't help but laugh. "Arashi, you're supposed to be helping her train." The pitbull barked once as though to tell his master off before he continued to fuss over the girl.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:48 pm

Savannah laughed as she tried to push the dog away but he just kept coming so she just gave up and scratched the dog's ears.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:57 pm

Arashi growled playfully for a moment before he ran to the opposite side of the yard, wagging his tail while he threw his butt into the air in a play bow. Ronin shook his head slowly and ran a hand through his hair. "Even though you've been trained, you're hopeless."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 4:07 pm

Savannah smiled as she sat up and whipped her face off. "He's adorable!" Savannah said as she stood back up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 4:58 pm

"That may be, but he was meant to be training you, not attacking you with kisses." Arashi barked again and ran around in a circle, hyper. This made Ronin facepalm once again.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 6:09 pm

Ben barked at his son and growled low as he moved to the center of the courtyard before looking at Ronin as if awaiting a command. Savannah stood back up and dusted herself off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next