Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Obi Yakuba
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:39 pm by Chaos_Permitted

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:13 am by AvaAssassin

» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:52 am by AvaAssassin

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm by AvaAssassin

» Battle of Bunker Hill
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:13 pm by jacobpolley13

Share | 

The Forseen (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:06 pm

Savannah nodded but before she could enter the room a voice rang out. "Kenny! How ya doin  boyo? Who's yer friend?" She asked in a thick irish accent. The young female assassin had fiery red hair which could be seen from a distance except when she had her hood on.

Savannah didn't say anything just waved and stepped inside the room and quietly shut the door. Ava frowned. "Did I say something wrong?" She asked as  she arched her brow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Kenneth gave a laugh and shook his head, turning toward the Irish Assassin. "Nah," he said with a dismissive wave of his hand. "She's jus' no' used to bein' around people. She'd rather be around me than others. How you been, Ava?" Kenneth was one of the only assassins here that knew Ava was in a relationship and a teasing flicker of his eyes and a mischievous glint of his eyes suggested he was about to ask her how it was going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:18 pm

Ava smiled and knew his unspoken question. "Ronin is fine boyo. He's around here somewhere probably grabbing something to eat." She said with a wide smile. "So tell me. Have you found that extra special assassin ya wanna spend yer life with?" She asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Kenneth gave a soft chuckle and shook his head. "Nah, ma'e," he said softly. "I know there's someone for me, bu' she's jus' no' amon' these numbers."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:23 pm

Smiling Ava patted his shoulder. "Ya never know laddie. She could be just under yer nose." Smiling she looked at the door the girl was behind. "So tell me. Where did ya pick the girl up?" She asked her face becoming more serious as she looked at the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:25 pm

"Funny thin', tha'," Kenneth said, placing his hands inside his pockets while he turned to stare at the door where Savannah had disappeared. "I was trackin' a group of Templars and found them inside an abandoned factory. Killed 'em all righ' there. Savannah was runnin' from me and collapsed outside. I helped her escape the Templars after I took her to tha' house I always go to break their line o' sigh'. Took her to Chick-Fil-A and brough' her here after spendin' the nigh' with Michael."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:32 pm

Ava frowned at him before looking back at the door. "Were they after her?" She asked a worried tone in her voice. "Its the only thing that makes since... and if they were after her then what did they want her for?" Ava frowned and looked down for a moment. "If shes scared perhaps you should bring her to my room for dinner? Ronin is in the joining room. We still havent told anyone else about us besides the few who already know. Ronin is cooking steak and if anything could make her feel better its Ronin's cooking." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:43 pm

Kenneth gave a soft chuckle. "Perhaps," he said with a nod. "She only told me she sees thin's. Could be why they were after her. Anyway, I'll defini'ely brin' her over for dinner."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:48 pm

Wonderful! I'll go let Ronin know we are expecting guests. See you soon Kenny!" She said before giving him a quick hug before walking happily down the hall way humming rocky road to dublin."

Savannah had laid herself down on a couch she found in the room. The vision she had, had was about this place. She didn't know how to say anything about it. She didn't want to get in trouble and end up on the streets again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:52 pm

Kenneth chuckled and watched Ava go before he knocked on Savannah's door. "Savannah," he called, a hand on the knob. "I'm goin' to le' myself in, if tha's alrigh'." Kenneth opened the door and gently closed it behind him before he crossed the floor to where she lay. He sat down on the chair facing a TV on the opposite wall and stayed silent for a few moments before he spoke, looking over at her with gentle eyes. "Ava wen't to tell Ronin tha' you and I will be joinin' them for dinner. She promised Ronin would be makin' steak."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:56 pm

Savannah sat up and smiled tiredly. "That sounds good... Is he a good cook?" She asked quietly as she rubbed her head. "Was she an assassin like you?" She asked looking up "She dose what you do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:00 am

Kenneth gave a soft chuckle and held up his hands to ward off her questions. "One a' a time!" He said with a grin. "I've only had Ronin's cookin' once, bu' yeah, he's good. As for Ava, she's wha' we call a Hacker, an Assassin who uses technology for their assignmen's. She has the Sense, bu' doesn' need to use i' like me or Ronin would."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:06 am

A hacker? Thats cool." She said in a quiet voice. "When are we going to eat?" She asked with a smile. "If they are friends with you I'm sure they are nice." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:19 am

"Well," Kenneth said, rising from the chair. "We could go over there now and visi'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:26 am

Savannah smiled and gave a nod before grabbing her things. "Ok... which way?" She asked with a smile.

Ava smiled as she sat the plates on the table. She was worried for the girl and had told Ronin everything she had learned. He had seemed happy to make dinner for the girl. "She seems like a nice girl. Just a little scared." She told Ronin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:28 am

"This way," Kenneth said, waving her toward the opposite hallway at the other end of the grand lounge that you entered into through the door.

Ronin gave a small nod as he stirred the pot on the stove. "Well, you were scared when I met you," he said softly with a small shrug. "She'll come around."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:40 am

Nodding Savannah followed him quietly, keeping her head down slightly as she followed close behind him.

"I know I was but for different reasons, love." She said as she walked over to give him a kiss. Smiling she hopped up onto the counter and sat down. "Kenny said she told him she sees things... What do you think that means?" She asked as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:46 am

Kenneth stopped at a door and grinned over at Savannah before raising a hand and knocking.

Ronin gave a shrug of his shoulders. "No clue," he said simply just as knocking sounded from the door. "That would be them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:53 am

Hopping off the counter Ava went to the door and opened it. "Hey Kenny, come on in dinner is almost ready." Looking down at Savannah, Ava held her hand out. "Hello, my name is Ava and what would your name be?" She asked happily.

Savannah hesatantly took her hand and shook it. "M-my name is S-savannah. Its n-nice to meet you." She said in a quiet voice. Ava smiled and nodded before gestering for them to come in.

"Its good to meet you, Savannah. I hope we can be friends." Ava told her before walking back over to Ronin. "This is Ronin. He's my... special friend if you get my meaning." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:06 am

Kenneth smiled and entered the room just as Ronin gave a shout of greeting. "Have a seat! Dinner's almost ready!" Kenneth looked over at Savannah and motioned toward a seat while saying softly,
"I'll sit beside you,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:12 am

Savannah nodded and took a seat. She sat quietly glancing around every once in awhile.

Ava smiled at Savannah before looking at Ronin. "Do you need any help darlin?" She asked with a smiled.

Savannah tugged on Kenniths shirt and asked in a quiet voice. "Can I have something to drink?" She asked as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:39 am

"Could you help distribute the food?"
"Sure," Kenneth rose from his seat and crossed to the fridge, grabbing two sodas and went back to the table, setting one down in front of her before sitting down beside her once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:47 am

Of course hun." Ava said as she got up and went to help with the food. Walking back with a smile Ava dished out Savannah's plate with a large stake before giving Kenneth a steak of his own. Next was Ronin and then herself. "Ronin is coming with mash potatoes and I think he made something else but i'm not sure. If you want there is plenty left savannah if your still hungry." Shes said as she put the steaks back on the stove before covering them up.

"T-thank you..." Savannah said in a quiet tone towards Ronin. "It smells really good..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:25 pm

Just as Ava left to cover up the steaks, Ronin walked up with the mashed potatoes, dishing them out to all four plates before he returned to the counter and set the bowl on top of it. "Anyone want some corn?" He questioned.
"Sure, ma'e," Kenneth said before he grinned over at Savannah. "Wai' until you ea' i'." He said just as Ronin placed a corn on the cob on his plate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:27 pm

"I don't need to answer that question!" Ava said as she walked by and kissed Ronin's cheek before sitting down across from Savannah. "Oh lass yer goin ta love this meal." She said with a smile.

Savannah smiled back and nodded to Ronin. "Thank you..." She said as she looked at the good smelling and looking food sitting on the plate in front of her

"So tell me Kenny dose Savannah have a room of her own yet?" Ava asked with a smile. "If not she can sleep here for the night? I can sleep in Ronin's room."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next