Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 10:25 pm

Sighing Jacob jumped down, landing in a crouching position like his aunt and father did before he began walking back towards the truck where his aunt, sister, and Ben waited for them. He said nothing the entire way back.

Ava sighed and smiled at Ronin in relief. Jumping out of the back of the truck she climbed back into the driver's seat to wait for them. Jacob jumped into the back of the truck and sat down. Ava began to drive back towards the farm smiling. "How did you get him to come back so quickly?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:21 am

"You just have to coax teenagers." Ronin said with a small shrug. "They don't respond well to yelling."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:35 am

Aye... Did he tell you what started the fight in the park?" She asked as she continued to drive. She had only been worried for her nephew's safety. "I didn't mean to yell at the lad.. I was only scared for him."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:40 am

"Yea, he told me the whole story." Ronin said, glancing back at the sixteen year old. He wasn't sure if he should tell Ava though. After a moment's thought he gave a sigh and shook his head. "He said something about how the Templar had pushed his sister in front of a car."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:46 am

What...." Ava said in a low emotionless voice. "I understand now... We need to tell Patrick and jade when we get back. They will want to know what their children have been through today..." She said thinking for a moment. "I think I might take him as an apprentice if I can't find someone else to do it.."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 2:19 pm

Ronin was silent for a moment before he spoke up. "I could do it." He said with a shrug. "I mean, at least I could finish his training. He's about at the age where he should be sworn in as a full Assassin."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:00 pm

Are you sure?" She asked as it began raining. "It's going to take some patients. The boy is as hard headed as a bull." She said as she pulled into the dirt road and stopped when she saw the road was flooding. Sighing she began to pull forward slowly and passed the flooding part and up towards the house. The kids jumped out and ran for the house. Jacob carried the bags Ava had gotten from the store and Ben ran back to the pen with his mate and pups.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:12 pm

(patience)

Ronin jumped out of the truck and ran to the porch. "If there's one thing I learned from my Masters it was that everyone can be taught if they're given the proper motivation. And I think I found Jacob's."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:34 pm

Ava ran up to the porch with him quickly getting inside where her mother was already freaking out over her grandson's face. "Well, some one has woken the beast. Jacob comes back to my room and we will clean ya up, lad." Ava said as she walked into her room and was greeted by a happy little puppy.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 11:48 pm

Ronin followed Ava to her room and decided to change into something dry. "Would your mother mind if I washed my uniform?" He asked, watching as Arashi ran around him in circles, happily wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 11:52 pm

No, go for it." She said smiling as she pulled the vertebra she had bought from the butcher's shop to the young pup. "There you go sweety." She said as she gave him a little pet.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 2:00 pm

Ronin switched his clothing, took his weapons out of his uniform and set them on her bed before he went immediately to their washer and dryer and popped them into the washer. He put detergent into it and started it up before he went back to Ava's room and sat down on the bed, watching as Arashi gnawed on the vertebrae.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 3:59 pm

Ava had gone to take care of Jacob's face but once he was taken care of she came back looking pissed once she came back. "Some of his ribs are broken."She said as she shut her door and took a seat in her computer chair. "I'm going to kill that boy from the park." She told him as she leaned back in her seat.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:35 am

"You kill him, you'll have a family of Templars to deal with." Ronin warned with a shake of his head. "Trust me. I know. I've done that before back in Japan. The family wasn't too thrilled and almost killed my Masters."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:42 am

Ah, they will be angry anyway. The Templar we killed today was the boy's father." She told Ronin as she watched her mother leading Jacob into one of the bedrooms so he could lay down. "Jacob will need to wait a bit until you can finish his training. He needs time to heal." She said as she leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:47 am

"I know a way to help him heal a bit faster if it's okay with you and your mother...I would like to use your kitchen." Ronin was full of surprises!
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:57 am

Ava nodded. "I don't think she would mind," Ava told him smiling. "Feel free. Is there anything you need in particular?" She asked curious about what he might be doing.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:18 pm

Ronin ran a hand through his hair for a moment before he began listing off plants that were common in Japan, but probably rare here. Then he gave off the name of a plant found here in Ireland. "It's asking a lot, I realize. But it'll help your nephew." Ronin then left the room with Arashi following close behind for a few pawsteps before the stairs made the puppy stop. Then Ronin made his way into the kitchen and looked around for a moment before he began his brewing.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:26 pm

"My mother keeps all kinds of things in the pantry. If you can't find everything you need I can make a run into town to get the rest." She said as she followed him down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:36 pm

Ronin nodded and began his search in the pantry. He'd found about maybe half of what he needed. It ought to do, though, he thought. He checked the water and then began to expertly chop up what he needed and tossed them into the water, placing a lid over them to let them boil.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:50 pm

Ava stood in the doorway watching curiously as he worked. "So how will this help Jacob?" She asked as she watched.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:01 pm

"It's a brew my Masters made me whenever I would get seriously injured. It helps the body to heal while also dulling the pain." Ronin explained, watching the brew and stirring it occasionally to dissolve what hadn't been ground up when he was mixing them. "They taught me how to make it when I got my own place, just in case I got injured. I never thought I'd be making it for an injured teenager." Ronin gave a chuckle and stirred the brew once more before he transferred it from the pan to a kettle, where he put it on the burner again and set the whistle. All they had to do now was wait.

After a few moments, the whistle went off and Ronin immediately took it off the heat and let it cool for a few seconds before he grabbed a glass and filled it with the liquid. He set the kettle down and pointed at it. "Let your mother know to save the rest of this. If Jacob needs more, then we'll have it and I won't have to brew any more." After that, Ronin went back upstairs and knocked on the door to the room before he walked in and sat on the bed gently. "Jacob, I have something that I want you to drink."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Jacob groaned when he came in and sat on the bed. "What is it?" He asked as he slowly sat up. Ava walked up and leaned on the door frame "Just try it lad. It will help you with your pain." Jacob looked at the glass for a moment before accepting the glass and taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 2:46 pm

"Drink it all, if you can." Ronin coaxed. "It'll help your body to mend."
Ronin was definitely showing his Japanese origins at this moment.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:35 pm

Jacob downed it all before handing the glass back. Groaning he laid back down and pulled a pillow over his head as the door opened and closed. "Jacob!" A woman's voice called from downstairs. "Ah, my brother and my sister in law are here," Ava said as she moved out of the doorway as a very pregnant women came marching in. Patrick walked in after her with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 22 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next