Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:01 pm

"I can try." Ronin said, bracing himself. He'd only ever had to deal with this situation once before: When Haru almost killed someone that was once close to them both a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 4:22 am

We will all do our best to keep her attention to give you a better chance at sneaking up on her." Patrick said as he and his other brother and even Luca got ready. "Go," Patrick said as the three men ran out. Patrick blocked a killing blow, saving his cousin's life and was able to push Ava back. Ava charged again. Patrick blocked her attack but couldn't land a hit of his own. All he could really do was block and hold her back as Luca and Jackson grabbed their cousin and took her to safety. "Come on Ava! Snap out of this! Da is ok!" Patrick said trying to get through to his sister but all he got was a punch in the face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 7:06 am

"Ava!" Ronin shouted as he ran towards her. He threw his arms around her and hugged her as tight as he could while muttering things in Japanese to her, trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Ava struggled for a few moments before she went still. Her body relaxed as tears began to fall. "D-did I hurt anyone?" She asked. Her body shook as she had trouble standing, she was so tired.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 7:42 pm

"No." Ronin whispered, shushing her gently. "No you didn't. We're all okay."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:07 pm

A smile crossed her face for a moment before she lost consciousness in his arms. The rage she had just experienced had drained her completely. Patrick stepped forward as the rain began to fall. "Come on! We need to get her back inside. She looks like she's got a few nasty wounds. They need to be treated." He said as he stood there waiting for Ronin. The others had already gone back to the house.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:07 pm

Ronin lifted her up into his arms and carried her into the house. He set her on the sofa and brushed her hair from her face lovingly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:20 pm

Patrick sighed as he closed the door and shook the water out of his reddish-black hair. "She will be asleep for a while. I'm sure your curious about what just happened. I can give you all the answers ya need." Patrick said as he walked into the kitchen to grab a beer.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 6:56 am

Ronin cast one last glance at Ava before he followed Patrick into the kitchen and leaned against the counter. "I would like to know what happened." he asked, running a hand through his hair. "I can't help thinking I'm part of the cause of the attack..."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Turning he handed a beer to Ronin and smiled. "None of this was any of your doing," Patrick said as he leaned on the counter. "She's usually a very calm and happy person. I didn't think she was at risk of the berzerker rage." Patrick took a large swig of his beer before continuing. "It seems I was wrong, though. She's very close to our father and seeing him injured like that brought it out. When we are like that we can't control ourselves."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:46 pm

"I wasn't meaning Ava's attack on your cousin." Ronin said, taking a drink of his own beer. "I meant your cousin attacking here. After all, I did catch her disrespecting everything here."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 10:27 pm

"I knew it would happen eventually. I just never dreamed she would go for the man who's taken care of her since our dear old uncle died." He said as took a large swig of the beer he held. "We will hold here here for a few days before taking her to the HQ in Dublin." He Explained with a sigh. "So everyone will have a chance to have a word with her before her fate is decided."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 11:18 pm

(i've been really busy. I'm sorry. Well...not busy just exhausted because of my night job)

"She wouldn't want to talk to me." Ronin was dead certain of it. He was the cause of her getting kicked out of this place, after all. And this was the only place she'd ever known...Ronin felt sick.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 11:25 pm

Groaning from the couch Ava sat up, holding one of her many small wounds. "I'll talk to her..." She said as she winced bearly able to get to her feet. She could bearly stand as she held onto the couch looking for something to grab onto so that she could make it to the door.

Tis kk ^^))
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Ronin rushed to Ava's aid and draped one of her arms around his neck so he could support her. He would protest, to tell Ava to rest because of how beat up she was, but then he didn't want to be the one to tell her off. So he simply whispered that he'd help her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Ava leaned her weight on Ronin taking a deep breath. She was tired and weak but she was still so angry. "Just five minutes and then I'll go to my room and rest..." She said as Patrick walked over and opened the door for Ronin to lead Ava out. "Five minutes lassie. That's all.." Patrick told her as he picked up a key from the table and walked out ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Ronin adjusted her weight before he helped her to walk out of the doors of the house. He was worried about her and wanted her to get better quickly. "I love you..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 EmptySun May 07, 2017 6:40 pm

Looking up at him she smiled. "I love you too." She said as he helped her walk to the shed they were keeping her cousin in. "I want to go in alone..." She said looking up at him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31