Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Ava placed the food in the back seat and smiled as she relaxed with a happy stomach. "Hope you enjoyed the place." She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 11:50 pm

Ronin chuckled and began to drive the car. "It was great." he said with a grin. "Just might be going back there some time."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 3:17 am

I love it there. I would love to go again sometime." She said smiling. She relaxed in her seat as she digested her food on the way back to the farm. Once they were going down the driveway she looked out to see the horses running around the pasture happily. Once they pulled up she got out and took the sushi in to put in the fridge. What Ava didn't or didn't seem to notice was the strange man standing out in the horse pasture.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 2:45 pm

Ronin noticed the man immediately after Ava had gone in. And at once, he drew his mask and hood before he stepped out of the car. He kept his mask tight around his face and his hood drawn over his face low enough so that only the glow of his eyes would show through. He locked the car and leapt the fence to go to the pasture where the man was standing.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 5:06 pm

The man was feeding the horses even sentinel and Luna was eating out of his hand. He was a gypsy man about 6-foot wearing jewelry with two daggers in his belt. He looked as if he were waiting on someone as he feeds the horses.

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 1f6f726b5d97de2893ca360f42d2a92a
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:02 pm

Ronin called out to him in Japanese, keeping his voice deep to disguise it. He greeted the man first. He didn't want to automatically assume that this man was tied to the Templars.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:28 pm

The man turned and tilted his head slightly. He didn't understand what Ronin was saying to him. "Hello?" He said arching his brow and smiling. "I'm afraid the only language I can speak besides english is Romanian."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:42 pm

Ronin snorted and reached out to Sentinel. The stallion immediately moved from the Gypsy to the one who had earned his trust with a nicker of greeting. Ronin ran his hands along the stallion's neck before he looked at the man for a moment. "What're you doing in the pasture?" He questioned, still keeping his voice deep and his mask and hood drawn.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:57 pm

I got a call. I'm here to change some shoes so to speak." He answered as Mack came up behind him and began nibbling the man's hair. He chuckled but did nothing to stop the stallion from nibbling. "I was surprised to see this boy out here. "He said pointing to the black stallion beside Ronin with a smile as he looked over and waved at Ava as she was walking out to them.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 5:16 am

Ronin ran his hands down Sentinel's neck and listened as the horse nickered. "He's one of mine." Ronin said cautiously. "Why were you surprised to see Sentinel?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:27 am

Because I have his mother and father." The man said with a smile. "That white girl's as well. I sold them to a man I thought would treat them well but if they have ended up here in Ava's horse heaven then she or one of her brothers rescued him." He said with a frown. "Well, I'm glad they ended up here in any case. This is a good place for horses.

Smiling Ava walked over to the man. They both hugged for a moment before Ava stepped back beside Ronin. "It's good to see you again, Luca,." She said with a smile. "Ronin this is my childhood friend Luca. Luca this is my boyfriend Ronin." She said introducing them. "Pleasure to meet you Roni," Luca said as he held his hand out reviling his assassin mark.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 1:37 pm

Ronin grasped the man's arm with his own. He himself had the mark of an Assassin, however it was Japanese style.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:33 pm

Luca nodded. "So! Let's get some new shoes on these guys hmm?" He said with a smile as he walked over to his truck which he had driven into the field. Everything was set up in the back of his truck. Once there he walked over to Sentinel. "How's your hooves, my friend? Do you mind if I look?" He asked before he gently lifted Sentinal's leg. "Ah, you could do for some new ones." He said smiling. "As long as it's alright with you." He said looking at Ronin. "If you want you can put the new shoes on yourself if you want."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 2:31 pm

Ronin gave a quiet chuckle. "I'm not quite certain how a farrier works. Go right ahead." Sentinel snorted and nickered quietly while Luna nudged Lucas on the shoulder with her muzzle as though she were telling him that she wanted to be next.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Luca smiled as he turned to Luna. "Don't worry sweetheart. I'll get to you as soon as I'm done with your boyfriend over here." He said as he turned his attention to Sentinel. He got to work and quickly but gently got the shoes ready and put them on Sentinel. Smiling once he was done he stepped back. "Alright, boyo. All done why don't you go try your new shoes out while I help your lass with her new shoes." He told Sentinel before he started working on the next pair.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 4:51 pm

Sentinel snorted and went for a run around the humans in a circle. He seemed to enjoy the shoes, as he was tossing his head up and down happily. Luna, however, tilted her head as she watched the farrier get the next pair of shoes ready.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 6:12 pm

Luca smiled as Sentinel ran around in his new shoes. "Alright lass, let's get some new shoes on you now." He told Luna as he ran a gentle hand on her neck. Luca was a very peaceful man and most animals seemed to love him. He made quick work getting her old shoes off and then adding the new ones. "Alright, love. Try prancing around in those." He said as he stepped back to give her room to run off. "Alright anyone else needs any new shoes?
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 6:28 am

While Luna bucked and kicked as she raced around with Sentinel, many of the other horses snorted and stepped toward the man. Ronin couldn't believe what he was seeing. Was this man a guru or something? The animals loved him!
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:36 am

Luca chuckled as he loved on all of the horses he could reach. "Now I know you all don't need new shoes. Perhaps a snake instead," he said as he walked around to his truck door. Opening it he pulled out a couple of old plastic bags from different stores filled with carrots, lettuce, and other vegetables.

Ava smiled. "I need to go help teach some of the students. I'll see you later ok?" She said before giving Ronin a kiss on the cheek. She gave him one last smile before running off to where the students lived.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:48 pm

*Snack)

Ronin watched Ava go before he turned back to Luca. He was curious about this man, though his instincts were telling him something wasn't quite right, so he stayed on his guard just in case.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 3:25 pm

While Ava worked with the students her father walked around the outer pastures, checking the fence lines for anything that needs to be repaired. Ava was the closest to the back pastures. She was about to give a new lesson with swords when the sound of a gunshot rang throughout the farm. All of the brothers stopped what they were doing and ran towards the sound but Ava was the quickest.

Racing to the back she saw her cousin standing over her father who was still alive. Her cousin now wore the red cross and had been sent to kill the man who loved her the most. Besides the stables, Luca heard the shot as well and rushed towards it his eyes wide. He had been friends with these people for as long as he could remember and he worried that someone could have gotten hurt. When Luca got there Ava's brothers and mother were standing watching the fight that had broken out. Ava was in a rage her aura had completely changed and she fought savagely. Patrick turned to look at Ronin. "I need your help retrieving my father."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Ronin nodded at Patrick, throwing his hood and mask up immediately. He pinpointed the man and then made his move. He ran in between the girls, barely dodging her cousin's next attack before he knelt by the man. "I'm going to get you out of here." He said quietly, picking the man up into his arms before he carried him a safer route away from the fight.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:38 pm

Once his father was safe Patrick looked at the twins. "You two take the children and father back to the house." The twins both nodded and carefully took their father from Ronin. Patrick and the other brother stood watching the fight between their sister and cousin. Their mother and Luca standing beside them. Luca had his hands on the hilts of his daggers which were now in view. All of them looked hesitant to make a move as Ava continued to fight. Their cousin looked as if she were tiring but Ava was in a rage and showing no sign of slowing. "How should we handle this mum?" Patrick asked his mother who had a look of twisted pain. "We have to try save your cousin. If we get any closer we will become Ava's target as well... We need to either calm Ava or knock her unconscious."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:12 am

Ronin stepped forward for a moment and called out to Ava in Japanese. If there was one thing he knew from her already, it was that she loved it when he spoke his native language.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 3:51 pm

Ava halted for a moment but only for a moment before she resumed her attack on her cousin who had been trying to get up and run. Her brothers seemed ready to run out there to try and knock her unconscious. "Ronin If you can grab Ava I can drag my disgraced cousin out of harms way... Do you think you can get close enough to restrain her?" Patrick asked, his eyes never leaving his sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next