Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Ronin followed Ava and swerved toward the pen, climbing over the fence and approaching the white mare. She tossed her head, the halter flashing red against her white head. Ronin reached a hand up and grabbed hold of the halter before he led her toward gate and opened it wide enough for her to get through. Once she and he were out of the gate, Ronin shut it and patted her neck before leading her to the stable, the sound of hooves clicking against stone familiar to him in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:40 am

Ava was just putting fresh water in for her when she heard them approaching. There were a few treats for the mare that Ava had put down. A few carrots and a nice juicy apple. A beautiful royal purple blanket also waited for her in her new stall. Smiling Ava stepped just outside the stall to show them where to go.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:45 pm

"Right, Luna," Ronin said calmly, his hand gliding down her cheek as he led her over to Ava. "Time for you to see where you'll be staying." The mare's head went up and she let off a loud neigh, her tail flicking behind her while her hooves pranced on the stone floor. Ronin chuckled and led the mare into her new stall, turning her around before he grabbed the royal purple blanket and carefully adjusted it across her back, buckling it at her chest before giving her neck another pat. His eyes never leaving the white mare, Ronin backed out of the stall and shut the door in time to see her bend her head toward the treats and munch on them happily.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 4:47 am

Ava chuckled as she watched the mare. "I think she likes it." Ava said with a smile as she slowly stepped forward to look at the beautiful mare. She wanted to pet her so badly but was afraid of scaring her. "I'm very glad you like your new home." She said as she gave her a smile. "I have a few more things to do around here so if you wish to go up to the house instead of waiting for me to finish my choars then feel free." She told Ronin before giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:44 pm

"I'd actually like to hang around for a while," Ronin said with a grin over at Ava. "It's been a while since I last had the chance to be in a barn doing actual chores." He gave a laugh. "You've probably met people who hated chores."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 3:12 am

Oh aye.” She replied as she leaned against the wall. “Alright you want to help me clean the stalls?” She asked with a chuckle as she began to move back to the room which held all the equipment when she heard a whinny. Stepping back out of the equipment room and began to move down the stalls until she came across the vanner who was making the noise. Her eyes went wide as she realized what was happening. Turning on her heels he ran back down to Ronin with a smile. “Ronin, one of my horses is giving birth.” She told him with a smile as she began to head back to the horse.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 3:18 am

"Oh shit!" Ronin exclaimed, racing down the aisle to stand alongside Ava at the stall of the foaling mare. "What would you like me to do?" He sounded like he had helped with foaling before but not this suddenly. At least then he'd had time to prepare himself.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:51 pm

Ava observed the mare for a long moment. "She seems to be doing fine... We should let her be unless she starts having trouble." Smiling she moved into the stall and knelled down. Lightly running her hand along the neck of the animal to comfort her. "This will be her first little one." She said still petting her. "Come on lassie, you can do it." She said softly as she watched the house push. "She may need help... I think the baby is turned wrong."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:58 pm

"What can I do?" Ronin asked nervously, entering to stall to kneel beside Ava, gently laying his hands on the mare's stomach.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:03 pm

"I need you to keep her calm." Ava said as she moved behind the house. "I have to turn the baby." She said as she pulled her sleeves up. "Just do your best to keep her calm... If she gets frightened then I'll get kicked." Ava told him as she began to reach inside to turn the baby. It was obvious that she didn't like it but it had to be done to save both there lives, after a few moments she began pulling and as her hands appeared again, so did two little front legs. Each time the horse had a contraction Ava pulled until the little one was out.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:07 pm

"Good girl!" Ronin said, his hands working in a rhythm to keep the mare calm. Once the foal was born, he backed up and let the mare lift her head to sniff at her baby before she got back onto her hooves and turned to lick it clean. Ronin stood up as well and smiled at the little foal. The look of awe on his face and his silence told that he'd never done this before and that it was a special moment for him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:43 pm

Ava smiled as she stood up and stepped back. "Aye, very good girl." Leaning over she smiled. "An it's a girl!" She exclaimed happily. Walking over she grabbed a small hand towel and began to wipe her arms and hands off. "I'll call the vet when we get back to the house." Mack was a father once again. There was only one stallion on this farm and that was her horse Mack. "You seem amazed. Would you like to name her?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:04 pm

Ronin looked between the filly and Ava before he took in the filly's markings. She had her father's markings, that was for sure. "Rina." He breathed as he watched the filly struggle to her feet and immediately go to her mother.
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 Gypsy-vanner0300w
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:23 pm

Ava directed the little new born where to the milk came from before waving for Ronin to follow. Once they were out, Ava closed the stall door and watched them for a moment. "Well I think we are done for now. Lets head back to the house an i'll call the vet." She said as she began to walk away. It had gotten dark while they had been bring new life into the world and now the stars were out and the moon was almost to it's peak.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:48 pm

Ronin took one look at Rina and her mother before he followed Ava out of the barn. In his pen, as before, the black stallion snorted and shied away from the gate. Ronin's eyes followed the stallion for a moment before he followed Ava back to the house.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 2:20 pm

Ava paused for a moment to look at the black stallion. "You have a lot of work with him." She said with a smile. "Let's get back up to the house an get some sleep." Ava said as she continues to the house.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 1:41 am

"He'll trust me one day." Ronin said with a nod at the stallion, though he kept following Ava to the house.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:36 pm

I have no doubt you will." Ava said with a smile as she entered the house. Most everyone was asleep except for her brother Patrick who sat on a recliner watching a late football game. He hardly even noticed them as Ava lead ronin to her room. Ava's walls were covered in weapons both ancient and new. A large desk say in the corner with a powerful looking computer on it. Papers with sketches of different types of devices lay all over the desk and floor. "Make yourself at home." Ava said as she feel back onto her bed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:27 pm

(one of these is FIona, not Ava. You make me so freaking confused!!! >.<

*Fell)

Ronin took her advice and plopped down somewhere comfy and sighed in relief to be off his feet. He said nothing and instead closed his eyes to relax.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:19 pm

Sorry about that. >.<))

Ava sat down for a few moments to sit down and take her boots off which she sat down by the door. Digging in a dresser drawer she pulled out a pair of pajamas and shit the door. After a shower and a change into her PJ's she crawled into bed without even pulling back the covers and feel right to sleep.

Ava awoke before the sun was bearly up in the sky as was the rest of the house. She had quickly changed into some new cloths after getting dressed and made the phone call to the vet as her father and elder brothers preapared to start there day.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:22 am

While Ava called the vet, Ronin had curled up in a heap of blankets she'd given him. It looked like he'd made a nest for himself with the pillow at one end and him in the dead center of it all.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Once she had made the call she turned to look at Ronin. The way he was sleeping amused her but she didn't wake him. Instead, she took a quick shower and got dressed before walking outside, grabbing a pop tart on her way out as she walked down towards the stables. She only stopped to watch the black stallion in his temporary pin. He didn't seem as anxious this morning which made her smile. She did like the stallion and understood that he was frightened. Ava continued to move towards the stables where she closed the main doors. The stables were in the shape of a T. Walking up the main hall she turned left and opened another door which leads to a pasture the horses could spend their day in. She even turned Ronin's white mare out into the pasture so that she could stretch her legs. Once everyone else was out she went to the mare who had given birth the night before and gave her a soft pat on the neck. "You two can go out once the vet has a look at you both." She told the mare before she went to cleaning the stalls as she waited.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 3:19 am

Ronin walked into the barn half asleep. He rubbed his head and yawned. "What'd I miss?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 4:04 am

Smiling she turned to greet Ronin with a hug. "I'm just waiting for the vet to come see these two." She told him with a smile as the little one whinnied playfully at them. "She's a playful little one. Mack should be proud." She said looking rather proud of her stallion herself.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:45 pm

Ronin walked over to join her at the stalls and finished getting the sleep out of his eyes before he peered at the little filly. "She's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next