Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:07 pm

Kyoto, one of the most beautiful cities in Japan. Ronin took a deep breath of the night air and exhaled, closing his eyes in enjoyment of the cool, night air. He was at home here, with the nature surrounding him. He had moved here after his training with the Ninja Asashin. Ronin took a deep breath and leaned against the tree he was underneath the shade of, his eyes closed. He had nothing to do currently, so he had taken the time to train some more in peace.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:34 pm

Ai a lower ranking assassin smiled when she saw Ronin. She waved. "Ronin. Something just came in for you." She told him as she approached. Holding out the envelope she smiled. "All the way from our brothers in Ireland." She said with a happy smile.

Sorry its so short))
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:44 pm

(meh it's okay lol)

"What is it?" Ronin questioned, sitting up and raising his eyes to the other Assassin, his ice eyes sparkling, the scar over his eye making him seem a little unapproachable, even demonic at times. But his eyes shone with friendliness and curiosity as he waited patiently for her answer.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:57 pm

Smiling she handed it to him. "Its from an assassin named Duncan Doncaster. He wants you to find his renegade daughter. Shes in Tokyo or thats where he last tracked her to. He's afraid for her safety and worried she might catch the attention of the Templar's." She told him still smiling. "He seems very worried about her."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:33 pm

Ronin gave a small frown and began to open the letter, reading out what it said. He remained quiet for a while before he gave a small nod and rose to his feet. "Alright," he rumbled, turning to his Sister in the Brotherhood. "Let him know that I'll do my best to find her."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Smiling she gave him a slight bow before turning and giving a wave before running off to where she had come from to send word to the missing assassins family.

Ava sat at her desk in her small one bedroom apartment. She knew she wouldn't be able to keep this place forever. Sooner or later her family or someone else would find her and it would probably be sooner rather than later. At the moment she was looking through some bank information of a well known Templar. The assassins had been trying to kill for years and with a few button clicks she had taken most of his money. Smiling and satisfied with her work she got up.

Grabbing a messenger bag which in a secret pocket carried her passports and ID's She had everything she needed if she had to run again. She brought this with her everywhere but it also housed a laptop, a tablet, her Cell and a wallet. Pulling on her hoodie she slipped her wrist blade on and pulled the sleeve down and headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:53 am

Ronin had begun his search almost immediately once he'd gotten to the city of Tokyo, stopping off in the occasional pub to hear any news that had traveled around. Luckily for him, drunk people were easy to persuade to share what they knew and it was almost sickening. So far, he'd gotten nothing until someone mentioned something about a young girl having an apartment somewhere nearby. Once he'd gotten that lead, he followed it quickly, though kept to the shadows most of the time.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Ava was a master of blending in with a crowd. She moved just as casually as everyone else walking the streets. She was looked relaxed as she moved through the crowds of people but her guard was always up and she was aware of everyone around her. She smiled and turned into one of the bar and grills she enjoyed. Walking up to the bar she orders a a egg drop soup before going to a back table.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Ronin had stopped by the apartments, hoping he'd found her. However, someone had just told him that she'd left a few minutes ago. With an almost irritated sigh, Ronin left the building and began to search again. By noon, Ronin was hungry and needed to stop somewhere to eat. That's when he saw a bar and grill in front of him. As casually as he could, Ronin made his way inside and adjusted both his mask and his hood for a moment before he went to order something to eat, placing a twenty down on the counter to pay for his meal before he went and grabbed his own table in a corner that had shadows at his back. There, he leaned forward, elbows resting lightly on the table while his fingers were intertwined. It made him look so mysterious, though not unapproachable.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:40 pm

Ava sat in her back booth but she glanced up to see the man walk in. She continued casually eating her food as watched him out of the corner of her eye. She did what most girls her age would do which was mess with her phone while she ate. Once she was done she packed her things up and left the bar-n-grill and moved as fast but as casually as she could. It was time to leave Tokyo...

Once she was out of the restraint and away from the door she started to run. Making a B-line for her apartment.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Ronin reacted rather quickly to her sudden movement and took the food to go, hardly noticing as he shoved people out of the way while he ran straight after the girl, keeping his eyes on her. He wasn't about to lose her. He was rather curious. Why'd she run so quickly for? It wasn't like he was a threat. But now he was certain, with her reaction, that she was the one he'd been looking for.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:32 pm

Pulling her hood up she made a sharp turn into an alley way. If she could break the line of sight she could get away. Jumping onto the top of a dumpster and then over a fiance that was blocking the ally way she turned down a different alley and back onto the crowded street where continued to slip and push past the people. She was almost back to the apartment. She just needed to grab one bag and that had her cloths which she always had packed and ready to go. She smiled as she came upon the building but was he still following her? She ran inside the building and ran up the stairs to where she had been living. She sighed and walked inside and shut the door. Going to the bedroom she grabbed her other back and started walking towards the door to leave. Pulling out her phone she opened a program and with one click of a button all the computers in the room minus the ones in her messenger bag were whipped clean.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:26 pm

Ronin's head turned sharply and the rest of his body followed as he followed after her. Breathing out a sharp breath, he found himself back at the apartments he'd asked about the girl before. However, he didn't go in. If her family was looking for her, then that means that she could do something great and she'd probably already done so. Instead, Ronin waited outside, blending in with a group of people and joining in the conversation, though he said nothing. He kept an eye on the door just in case so he could immediately confront and question the girl.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:02 pm

As she was approaching the front door she noticed him and cursed in Irish under her breath. Quickly looking around she smiled and walked up to a complete stranger after a small sob story about how her Ex was after her she convinced him to let her have his coat and hat so she could sneak away. Once he had given her what she needed she smiled as she saw a group of tourists leaving the building and left with them. She stayed in the center of the group and even had a conversation with them. She smiled to herself as she made it past him and got a cab and had him drive her to a place so she could get a car. She was going up into the mountains.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:28 pm

(why are you making it so hard for him to confront her? -_-)

Ronin spat and cursed before pushing through the people and stared after the cab. Stop running, you little devil! He spat to himself quietly, an angry look coming across his face. I'm not the enemy!
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:32 pm

Ava was about to hop in the cab when a group of people crowded her out and with a sigh a cab drove off. She was to out in the open to get away from him now he was to close. She sighed and admitted defeat as she watched him move in on her. "Can't you people ever leave me alone?" She asked when he was with in ear shot.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:35 pm

Ronin said nothing and stopped close but not too close to her. "Depends on who you mean by you people," he answered, his voice soft and, surprisingly, not hostile.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:06 pm

I mean all of you... Assassins, Templars... everyone." She said giving him an annoyed look. "Lets go talk somewhere a little more privit." She walked past him and and back towards the apartment building. She was silent the whole way back up to the room. Sighing she unlocked and opened the door before walking in and leaving the door open for him. Sighing she took a seat on the couch ad leaned back as if she were relaxed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:10 pm

(private and she sighed twice right after one another. sorry I'm such a Grammar Nazi ^_^'')

Ronin followed after and slowly closed the door after him while taking a look around the room. He then pulled out the box of still warm food and plopped down at the table in a rather small section of the room that divided the kitchen from the living room and began to eat, his head bowed as he tugged down his mask to eat. With the way that his face was angled, when he tugged down the mask, it wasn't in full view. "What you run away from?" He asked between bites. "Your family's worried sick about you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:14 pm

Oh aye, I figured they were worried but there is no need. I simply wish to be alone.” She told him as she gave him an annoyed glare. She took a seat beside him a bit of a cold glare still pointed at him. “Tell them I’m not coming back and that I’m fine…” She told him before standing up. “Now if were done laddie I think I’ll be going now…” She told him before she went to grab her bag again.

Its ok. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply been a bit busy))
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:53 pm

"I don't think so," Ronin said with a frown, finishing his food before pulling his mask back over his face. "I got a mission to find you. And I have. But I want to know the real reason you left."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:15 pm

She paused for a moment, her stare cold now. "Its none of your concern." Was all she would say on the matter as she gave him the most un readable expression. "I simply wanted to be alone for awhile.. now you can go..." She said as she moved to a different room. She just wanted to get out of Tokyo and up into the mountains.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:00 pm

"Oh, now I'm curious," Ronin said, rising from the chair and moving after her, though he stood in the doorway of the room. "Mind if I go with you? Wherever you plan on going? After all, your family wants you protected. Templars are probably after you as well, so it seems fitting that your family would want someone to watch over you." Ronin gave a shrug and then pulled something from a pocket of his, tossing it where she could see it. "But hey, if you'd rather get caught on your own, then who am I to stop you? Not like they could force any information out of you, or make you hack into something, am I right? In case you change your mind, there's my calling card. Have fun trying to make it to the mountains on your own."

It sounded as though he knew the mountains. The sound of footsteps beginning to walk away echoed on the wood floor of the apartment and then the door opening could be heard. Though it didn't shut. It was almost as though he was giving her time to change her mind about him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:18 am

She listened to the things he had to say to her and even picked up his calling card when he tossed it in her direction. She stood there for a moment, cursing under her breath. She froze when she heard the door open and she spat out one last curse as she rushed back out to find him in the doorway.  “Wait!” She called as she came into the living room. “You can follow me until I get to where I’m going and then that’s it… Aye?” She asked arching her brow at him. “And you’re carrying my bags.” She said as she went back and grabbed the bags before bringing them over and handing them out to him as she garbed annoyingly at him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:28 pm

Ronin gave a small chuckle, his cheeks rising as a smile formed behind his mask. As a gentleman would, he grabbed her bags that she'd handed him and gave her a calm nod, the scar flashing against his skin for a brief moment, despite that most of it was hidden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next