Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Smiling she took his hand. "Ya know you have nothing to worry about laddie. My brothers like ya which means my father probably will and my mother will love ya because I do." She told him as she sat down on an old multi colored child's picnic table. "We can go inside whenever your ready."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 5:25 pm

Ronin breathed out a sigh and plopped down onto the blanket, his gaze resting upon the house. It was a nice house, nicer still than the cabin they'd stayed at in the mountains of Japan. At the thought of the Temple and the sacred Peach Tree in the garden, his heart twisted. He was homesick, but was determined not to let it show. He'd been born, raised and trained in Japan. It had been all he'd known.

The sky continued to darken and at long last, Ronin rose to his feet, adjusting the mask that covered his face. "No use starving," he said softly, holding out a hand toward Ava to help her up off the blanket. "I can smell the food from here."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Ava chuckled as she stood up. "Well then lets go meet the parents." She said as she walked to the door. Once she stepped inside an older women came running, wrapping her arms around Ava she hugged her tight and close. "Hello. mama." Ava said as she hugged back. "Ronin, this is my mother, Elizabeth." Ava introduced before Elizabeth moved forward. "Hello there laddie. Thank you for bringin me daughter back to me. Please come in and grab yourself a plate of food. ya must be starving." Elizabeth said before leading them down the hall to the kitchen. The food looked as if people had been dug into but there was still plenty left.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 6:42 pm

Ronin followed Elizabeth into the kitchen and gingerly took a plate before he dished out his food, self-conscious that Ava's family was probably staring at him. Swallowing back his nerves, he muttered quietly, "Thank you for your hospitality."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:44 pm

Oh yer very welcome laddie." Elizabeth said with a smile before looking at her daughter. "Oh i've missed ya my wee little lass." Ava smiled and hugged her mother again. "I've missed you too momma." She said with a smile as she hugged her mother close. "Did you miss me then lass?" Her father's voice was deep and gravelly. Duncan stood in the door, his arms crossed over his chest. "Dada.." She said before moving from her mother and ran into her fathers arms. They hugged tightly and for a long moment. Finally letting her go, Duncan turned to Ronin. "Welcome to my home laddie. Why don't you take that mask off. You have nothing to fear here."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Ronin had nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard Ava's father's voice, the plate rattling in his hands and the food jumping just slightly. Upon the question of him removing his mask, Ronin hesitated for a moment. Setting his plate down carefully on the table, Ronin raised his hands toward his hood first. It fell away to reveal his black hair, the scar more noticeable now across his eye.

Then his shaky fingers rose to his mask and gripped the soft material before he tugged it down, the material falling around his neck like a bandana would. His handsomely angular face was now exposed and so was his scar. He dipped his head in greeting to Duncan and said in the same soft voice as he had with Elizabeth, "Thank you for your hospitality, and for allowing me to come with your daughter."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Duncan moved closer to Ronin, reviling a walking cane in his right hand. Switching the hand the cane was in, Duncan held out his hand to Ronin. "Tis not a problem laddie. I'm glad ta welcome you to our home. My son Patrick tells me your both a bit more than just friends." He said with a knowing grin. Ava blushed before peeking out the kitchen door to yell at her brother. "Patrick! You traitor!" The only response she got was a laugh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 4:09 pm

Heat rose into Ronin's cheeks, turning them bright red as he gripped the man's hand in a greeting. He didn't say anything, more so because he didn't know what to say, so instead he shot a glare in the direction of where Patrick was at the moment. I'll get you back, Patrick. Just you wait. He thought with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Ava rolled her eyes and went back to putting food on her plate when her face lit up. She put what looked like a balloon stuffed with meats and herbs and tied with twine. Ava loved Haggis so much and to have it again was like a dream. Once her food was dished up she went to the kitchen entry way to wait on Ronin.

Duncan chuckled and gave Ronin a pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry about it laddie. I approve." He said before going to grab his own food. "Come Ronin, help yourself. "
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 4:51 pm

Ronin felt the heat rise into his cheeks once again before he picked up his plate and began to add a little more food to it before he went over to Ava, halting just behind her so that his gaze fell across her shoulder and into the kitchen. He was nervous, despite the fact that her father had told him he approved.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 9:26 pm

Smiling Ava moved down the hall to the living room where her brothers were all laid out on the couch watching a football game. Deciding that Ronin probably wouldn't be comfy here she went out the back yard and onto the back deck where there was an outside eating table. Smiling she took a seat.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 10:08 pm

Ronin quickly followed Ava and, the second he made it outside and sat his plate on the table outside, breathed a sigh of relief. It was almost as though he'd been holding his breath as he took a seat opposite her. He stared down at the plate for a moment before picking up a fork and proceeding to move some of the food around, like he was interested in eating, but at the same time didn't have the stomach to eat.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 2:54 pm

"Whats the matter, Ronin?" She asked as she cut her hggis open and took a bite. "I promise this isn't as gross as it looks. Its really good if thats the problem." Ava smiled and took another bite. "Talk to me darling." She sid as she took a drink of her tea.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Ronin didn't answer for a moment before he took a breath and his lips parted to speak. "It was a long flight," he said softly, scooping up some food that he at least recognized as mashed potatoes and shoved the small portion into his mouth. "I feel a little jetlagged. Whenever that happens, I tend to eat very little, even if what I dish out is a huge portion like this." It was the truth, at least. Every time the Japanese branch sent him somewhere else by plane, he would always barely eat anything afterward whenever he got jetlagged.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:36 pm

"Well eat what you want and I'll eat the rest. I would be crazy to not eat anything my mother made." She said as she spooned up some mash potato'sand haggis before taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:38 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and ate a bite more of the potatoes before he cut himself a strip of meat. He finished the potatoes for a moment before he passed the plate over to her and took a drink of the drink he'd gotten.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 12:26 am

Smiling Ava scooped the food from his plate onto hers and began eating again. "If you want you can go lay down in my room?" She asked with a smile before taking another drink of tea.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 1:27 am

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and glanced over at her for a moment. "I'm jetlagged, not sick," he teased playfully, his eyes trailing back toward the stables and where the Friesian horses were still pacing the pen frantically.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:34 pm

"Why don't you go see them?" She asked as she looked out at the two new horses in her care. "They need alot of work and you can't stop looking at them." She teased "Go see if you can break the ice with them."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Ronin gave a soft laugh as he rose from his seat, straightened his gear, and started toward the barn. "Judging by their actions," he said as though he were Sherlock Holmes. "The mare will be easier to calm than the stallion, given that he was once abused. He will take more time to get settled, but he seems to have the same personality of my ancestor's horse. It just needs a bit of coaxing."

With those words, Ronin straightened up and headed over toward the pen, halting once he'd gotten to the fence. He watched the two for a moment before he took a deep breath and climbed over the fence and plopped down into the pen. The stallion had started pacing the fenceline with the mare not too far behind. He was wondering how he was going to handle this.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:15 am

I'll watch from right here but good luck!." She called as she as she sat at the table and ate her food. She watched him as she ate wondering how he would handle the stallion but for now it seemed he was trying to get the mare's attention.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:55 pm

"Hey, girl," Ronin coaxed softly, walking slowly toward the white Friesian. The mare rolled her eyes for a moment before she broke away from the stallion, who was now cowering in the far corner of the pen. The mare began to pace the middle of the pen, snorting nervously while Ronin halted in front of her.

The mare snorted and began to rear up, neighing rather nervously, her hooves lashing what looked like a few inches in front of his face, though came nowhere near him. When she set down, the feathers about her hooves quivering as they struck the ground again, Ronin gave her a smile and gazed into her dark chocolate eyes. "I know. You're quite the little fighter, aren't you?" The mare snorted in response to the man's words and lowered her head to the side, an ear flicking toward him for a moment while she chomped on absolutely nothing.

"I think you are. I also know that you've nothing to fear from me. I would like to be your friend, snow warrior. If you'd let me." The white mare snorted again, raising her head to stare at the man as though she were contemplating what he'd said. After a few minutes, she stepped forward and touched his shoulder with her muzzle. Ronin slowly raised a hand to her cheek and gently pressed his palm into the strong white cheek. He breathed a name that seemed to carry on the wind as he raised his other hand to her neck, her head between his arms. "Luna. I promise to never abandon you." She snorted, as though taking him up on his word.

Ronin smiled and turned his attention toward the black stallion, who was still in the corner. "You're going to take time, my friend." He said with a nod in the stallion's directions, returning his attention to the mare.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 6:29 am

Ava smiled, she was impressed with how he was with animals. Ava wanted to go pet the mare but was afraid the mare would run off if she got close so she stayed at the table with her plate. She had given the responsibility of the two new rescue horses to Ronin so she would leave it to him. She had to wonder if she would ever get that stallion to trust him. If he did it would take a long while.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:58 pm

The mare gave a snort and trotted away from Ronin. He gave a nod and looked to the stallion. He'd have to try tomorrow. As it was, the stallion was obviously in no mood to be toyed with, so Ronin left the pen, climbing over the fence as he had before and returned to the table. "Luna's going to need her own stall, so I can work with the stallion in the pen."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:25 pm

Of course. You can use any empty stall you want." she said as she ate her last bite. "Why don't you go get her and i'll find a nice one for her." Ava smiled and took her plate into the loud house. She returned a few moments later before heading off the back deck and down towards the stables to pick a nice big end stall for the beautiful white horse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next