Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:12 pm

Ronin gave a small nod and smiled. Perhaps he could take her to the place of his training. The place he was pretty much raised up as an Assassin and a Ninja. he wanted to show her the cherry blossom tree he'd meditated underneath. He wanted to show her the mountain stream where he'd been taught discipline. He wanted to take her to his world. The world of his father and his ancestor.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Ava drove through the crowded streets until they stopped in front of a butcher shop. Ben jumped out of the back as Ava got out of the truck and walked inside. A chubby man working behind the counter waved at Ava as she walked in. Smiling Ava moved over to the counter. "My mother asked me to come pick up the cattle she left here a few days ago," Ava told the man with a smile. "Aye were almost done, lassie. Just a few more minutes your order should be done." He told her before going in the back.

Ben sat quietly and didn't even look at any of the food that lay in the freezer while Ava looked around. Smiling she purchased two large cow legs with meat still on the bone and a cow vertebra along with some pork and lamb chops/
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:33 pm

Ronin looked around the shop while she was purchasing food for her family. He made a face but said nothing and instead returned to Ben's side where he crouched and stroked the dog's head. He looked like a demon the way he was crouching beside the dog, his eyes fixed nowhere in particular.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Ava smiled as the man walked back out. They had brought in a young bull that they were unable to sell and had sold half the meat to the butcher and kept half. Once everything was on the counter and he had brought out the half of the meat they were keeping she paid for everything with a card as the butcher wrapped and bagged the food. Once it was all ready to go Ava handed one of the cow legs to ben before carrying the bags out to the car.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Ronin rose quickly from his place at Ben's side and turned after Ava, following her back outside. Though before he stepped beyond the door, he heard a worker whisper to another: "Hey, he's scary isn't he?"
"Yea. Did you see that scar on his face?"
Ronin tensed his muscles and let off a quiet growl to show his displeasure at being talked about. In Japan, they'd been scared of him because they knew who he was and what the scar represented. But here...they were terrified of him and they didn't even know him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Ava had heard it as well and gave them both a look which made them quickly go back to work before she moved to the truck and set her bags in the back as Ben jumped in. "Don't worry about them Ronin."She said before turning to look at them. "Perhaps I should speak to Matt? You know the boss inside? I wonder how he would feel about his employees talking about customers." She said in a loud voice. "Please, Miss Doncaster! He'll fire me!" one of the men said his eyes wide. "Aye? Then ya owe my man here an apology!" She told him and he did so quickly before going back to work. Ava got in the truck mumbling about the rude men.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Ronin watched the men scurry away after saying an apology and practically slammed the truck door shut. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes as though he were meditating. Then he shook his head. "It amazes me how people can just look at the appearance of someone to determine whether or not they deserve to be trusted." He said with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 7:58 pm

Ah, don't worry about them. They are just two bastards who know nothing about nothing." She said. "Besides if I speak ta Matt about it he'll set 'em straight. He knows what and who we are and he can send anyone on a guilt trip pretty quickly. He might even fire the bastards." She told him as she continued to drive through the crowded streets.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Ronin waved a hand. "I'm pretty used to the murmurings." he said, fixing his hood for a moment. He wanted to let her know that back in Japan, everyone used to talk about him; used to murmur behind his back when he walked passed.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Aye? Well, here it's not going to happen." Ava was pretty pissed off about it. She had never let anyone talk about her behind her back. "I believe if anyone has something to say they should say it to your face. I usually make that known." She told him as she stopped at a park where a fight was going on. "I need to pick up some kids here..." She said as she hurried out of the truck and over to the fight. Sure enough, it was her nephew and another boy wearing a red cross. A young girl ran over to Ava. "Aunt Ava!" She said as she ran behind Ava. "Stay with Ronin," Ava told the girl as she pushed kids aside to get to the two boys.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:34 pm

Ronin jumped out of the car and carefully placed his hands on the girl's shoulders for a moment before his eyes raised to the fight. A snarl spread across his face and for once he was glad that he had his mask on. He didn't much like that boy wearing the cross. In fact, the longer he watched, the more he realized it wasn't a fair fight. The boy wearing the red cross threw a punch to Ava's nephew's stomach and proceeded to kick him to the ground before his friends ganged up on the boy.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Ava moved through the kids quickly knocking most of them on their asses but with the one who wore the red cross she grabbed him by the ear and pulled up. "Lad you should be careful about who you piss off! If I see ya near my niece or nephew again then there will be a problem!" She yelled as she held her hand down to help her nephew up. "Go to the car Jacob." She told him. Jacob looked as if he wanted to say something but remained silent as he moved back towards Ronin and his younger sister. Jacob looked to be about sixteen years old. His nose and lip were bleeding and he was covered in bruises and scrapes. Ava remained with the tempar boy for a few more moments before she reached down, grabbed her nephew's skateboard before going back to the truck.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm

The templar boy rubbed his ear for a moment before he shouted after them in what sounded like a foreign language. "Akkurat som jeg trodde. Du er alle en gjeng med feiginger!" (Just as I thought. You're all a bunch of cowards) Ronin reacted immediately and appeared right next to the 18-year-old boy.
"Anata ga watashi ni okotae shimasu, futatabi sono shōnen to notatakai o sentaku shite kudasai." (Pick a fight with that boy again, you'll answer to me) The boy said nothing and instead snarled at the man as he turned and walked away. He climbed into the front of the truck and shut the door before he looked at Ava and said "Ikou."(let's go)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Ava drove ways out of town before pulling to a stop by the side of the road. "I need to make sure he's ok." She said as she got out of the car. Climbing into the bed of the truck she pulled his hands away from his face and looked him over. His eye was swollen shut and his lip was busted. "I'm fine, aunt Ava." He told her as he tried to get her to leave it be. "Nach bhfuil tú breá! bastaird Little .. Cad happned ?.(You are not fine! Little bastard.. What happned?.) " Ava asked as she continued to look at him. "He pushed Sarah down. I couldn't let him get away with pushing my sister." He responded in English.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:24 pm

Ronin listened simply to what had happened and scoffed. Arrogant boy, he thought with a shake of his head. Sure, Ronin understood that he had to protect family, but to get into a fight and get his ass handed to him by a Templar?
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:34 pm

You should have taken your sister somewhere else and called me!" She scolded. "We gotta find you a new mentor. Look at ya. Your mother is going to freak out and your father... Patrick is going to lay into you for this. Are ya trying to get yourself killed lad...?" She asked as she finished looking him over. Just as she got out of the truck Jacob jumped out and into the trees. "Bloody hell..." She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:37 pm

"I'll get him." Ronin offered, leaping out of the truck and rushing into the trees after the young man. "Oye! Son, you got a minute?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:40 pm

Ava sighed as she sat in the bed of the truck with her niece waiting for them to come back.

Jacob muttered as he jumped up into a tree and took a seat. "Tell aunt Ava I'll walk home." He told Ronin without looking at him. He seemed to have gotten conferable and had no intention of coming down at the moment.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:41 pm

"Oh come on, lad." Ronin said, leaping into a nearby tree. He sat there on the branch and made eye contact with the boy. "Come on. You can tell me everything. I promise I won't tell a word to your Aunt Ava."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Dosn't matter. I'm still getting chewed out for the fight when I get home..." He said as he closed his eyes and turned his head. "One of these days I'm going to kill that bastard..." He muttered as he looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:56 pm

"You can't really kill him when he himself was giving you a murderous look." Ronin said with a shake of his head. "You might not know this but very few Assassins can read someone's intentions. I'm one of those Assassins. That Templar boy...he looked like he was about to kill you, that's why I stepped in like I did earlier. Now, come on. Tell me what really happened. It can't be just the fact that he pushed your sister."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 10:02 pm

He tried to kill her..." Jacob finally admitted after a few moments of silence. "He tried to push her in front of a car and say it was an accedent. I couldn't let him get away with that... I lost my temper and rushed him and that's about the time you and Aunt Ava showed up..." He told Ronin with a sigh. "I had to do something but then his friends got involved... "
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 10:06 pm

Ronin said nothing for a while before he calmly said, "Templars will be templars, no matter if they're young or old. As Assassins, it's our job to protect the innocent. If you want, I can teach you....If you wanted to, that is. I know it's none of my business and that I shouldn't be offering to teach you anything..."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 10:10 pm

You would have to speak to my mum and da... It's up to them not me..." He explained. "My last mentor was killed and I havent found a new one yet. I don't mind you teaching me but you have to convence my mum first."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 10:16 pm

Ronin gave a nod and then motioned toward the ground. "Come on, then. Let's get you home so we can tend to those wounds." Ronin said and dropped from the ground, rolling until he was back on his feet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 21 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next