Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:19 pm

Ava quickly had an add up for the puppies and had sent an e-mail to the assassins who had expressed an interest in the pups. She then closed out of the control panel and opened up another program. It looked as if she were downloading something but she smiled and turned around in her chair and put her hands behind her head. "A very important Templar here in Ireland had just made a charitable donation of ten million dollars to a charity for sick children. I cleaned out his bank." She said with a chuckle. Of course, she made sure she couldn't be traced and if he took it back he would look like the monster he really was in the public eye. "Of course I sent an extra million to the HQ in Dublin"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 2:18 am

Ronin laughed, rubbing Arashi's sides for a moment just as the puppy finished eating his food. "Good job, watashi no ai." (my love) he said in laughter.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 2:23 am

Ava chuckled as she leaned back in her chair. "I'm just that good." She joked as she got up. "No Templar is safe from my amazing hacking skills." She said as she got up and walked over to the bed where she kissed him as she laid down beside him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 2:58 pm

Ronin chuckled again and ruffled Arashi's fur until the young pup decided to play-fight with his arm. "I think Arashi will be a good dog." He said, thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 3:24 pm

Aye, I think he will too. He will probably grow to be as big as his father."Smiling she laid on her back until her mother called her. Sighing she stood back up and went to see what she needed. She spoke to her mother for a moment in gaelic before she walked back in and sat back down at her computer.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 3:40 am

Ronin watched Ava disappear for a moment before she reappeared. He simply sat on her bed with Arashi playing with his fingers. "Something happen?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 5:04 am

Mum wants me to run into Dublin." She said as she printed something out. "I need ta run by the butcher shop and pick up the beef that we asked them to slaughter but before that..." She paused as she picked up the piece of paper. "I have a contract." She said waving the paper a bit."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 12:43 pm

"Oh?" Ronin was curious now and shifted on her bed while Arashi continued to play bite his arm. "Who?" His excitement was building alongside anxiety. Maybe he should go with her...
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 2:43 pm

Remember the Templar who I just stole from?" She asked with a chuckle. "He's been moved to a safe house on the way to Dublin with only  a few guards." She said as she grabbed her assassins uniform and slipped the jacket on with her knives inside. "You wanna come mo grá (my love.)" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 2:50 pm

Ronin smiled and proceeded to fly out of the room and into the bathroom. He came back only moments later in his own gear, using his hand to smooth down his hood and raise his mask up over his face. Arashi tilted his head to the side, as though confused as to what just happened to the man he'd been playing with earlier. "When do we leave?" Ronin asked, making sure everything was there that he would need.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 3:24 pm

Right now!" She said as she placed the bowl and pup on the floor. "We will be back soon little one. Be good and try not to have any accidents." She said petting his little head. Turning she walked out of her room and out the front door. She whistled but didn't stop as Ben jumped the fence and ran only stopping to walk at her side. Opening a truck door she hopped in and waited for Ronin as Ben got in the back.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:28 pm

Ronin said his goodbyes to Arashi for the moment and headed out after Ava. He watched as Ben jumped the fence and hopped in the back. He was surprised to say the least as he climbed into the truck, shutting the door. "Ready." he said with a soft sigh. He hadn't been out on a contract in a while.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Ava smiled and pulled out a tablet with a red blinking dot. "That's where our target is." She told him as she started the truck. Ben sat in the back, panting and wagging his tail excitedly as she drove down the dirt road to the main one. She drove following the blinking dot. She stopped and parked into a small driveway the lead to one of their cattle fields. "Ok we can walk from here but first I need to send in our little spy." She said as she got out of the truck and to where Ben was. She attached something to his collar and gave him a kiss on the head. "Good boy, now goes on." She said pointing to the direction of the safe house. Ben jumped out of the truck and began running in the direction she pointed. "Ok, we have to hurry and follow him." She said as she pulled her hood up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 2:33 pm

Ronin gave a nod showing he understood. This was going to be a good chance for him to show how stealthy he could be. He dropped immediately to the crouch of a ninja and hurriedly but silently followed after Ben.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 2:48 pm

Ava followed until she could see the house. "Ok." She whispered as she pulled a small tablet out of her jacket and flipped it out of sleep mode. On the screen, the tiny camera she had put on bens collar showed everything ben was seeing. There were two guards at the front and one at the back. The guards saw ben but didn't raise their weapons. Ava smiled as she knew they wouldn't. Bem barked and wagged his tail, playing his part perfectly as he made his way towards the two guards in the front. "You want the one guarding the back door? We can probably do this without even alerting him." She said smiling as she continued to watch the tablet. One of the guards told the other to go in and get ben some water which he did. As soon as he went inside ben without any kind of warning attacked, grabbing the remaining Templar by the throat so he couldn't scream before dragging in into the tall grass behind a wooden fence that surrounded the house. "And then there were two guards." She said with a chuckle as she shut off the tablet.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:16 pm

Ronin grinned behind his mask and he was soon up on the rooftop going toward the back. He let her know in a hushed voice that he'd meet her inside once the backdoor was secured. He slipped across the roof and dropped low to it when a light flashed across the building. Search lights. Nothing that he hadn't seen before. Ronin waited and dropped down onto the guard with his hidden blade plunged into his skull. He immediately yanked his arm free and dove inside, hiding in the darkness under a table. There, he waited for Ava.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Ava chuckled lightly as she waited for the spotlight to pass before she tossed a blade at the remaining guard at the front door, hitting him in the throat she moved towards the back towards the same entrance that Ronin had gone through. Once inside she smiled when she saw Ronin. Just as she was about to move to where he was her target walked in and pulled a gun on her. She smiled as he told her to stand up with her hands visible. This made her smile more as she stood up. He moved closer to her which was a bad move on his part. When he was close enough she pressed a small button on her palm causing a chemical to spray out of a small tube under her sleeve, blinding the templar as she took his gun. Hitting him in the side of the head she knocked him to the ground before plunging her blade into his heart. "Guard the door please..." She said as she moved to the templar's computer before putting a flash drive in.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Ronin immediately moved to the door and stayed hidden in the shadows, his fingers gripping the door frame while his eyes scanned the outside world. They narrowed every once in a while at random motions here and there. Nothing would get away from him, of this he was certain. A couple of guards were coming this way and he let her know by quietly whistling to her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:38 pm

"Almost done..." She whispered as she typed quickly. Once she was done she clicked enter and grabbed the flashdrive. "Ok go." She said as she slipped out the window silently as she waited for Ronin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Ronin rolled quietly on the ground and bolted out of the back door and up the side of the building. He dropped to the roof when the spotlight flashed again and only moved when it was gone. He raced across the roof and leapt over the templars' heads when they entered the room they were just in. As soon as he touched the ground, Ronin took off at a run away from the building with a quiet laugh. Oh, he felt so alive!
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Smiling Ava meet him a bit aways from the house. "Well, that was fun." She said as they walked back towards the truck where Ben sat in the back. Panting and wagging his tail happily. "There you are that big boy!" Ava said as she moved over to Ben, pulling some wipes out of a bag in the back which she used to wipe the Templars blood off of her dog.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 4:34 pm

Ronin shut the door with a sigh and adjusted his hood for a moment before he began to laugh. "I haven't done that in a long time!" He said with a hearty laugh. "The last time I remember infiltrating a Templar base and stealing information was back in Japan. It had been my last job before I had to find you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 4:39 pm

"I get sent on these missions a lot because I can steal and destroy everything they had." She said smiled as she held up the flash drive. "Not only does it have the info I stole but it also released a computer virus that at this very moment is deleting all of their info but replacing it with pictures of animal asses." She said as she finished cleaning Ben off before hopping in the driver's seat and began driving towards the beautiful city of Dublin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 5:32 pm

Ronin gave a laugh and adjusted his mask for a moment before he ran a hand over his hood. "One day, Ava, I'm going to show you the place where I was trained back in Japan. It might not be right now, but it'll happen."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 5:43 pm

Ava chuckled. "I do love your country. It's why I choose to hide there and not in Scotland or somewhere like that." She told him with a smile. "I love the cherry blossoms." Smiling she could see the city of Dublin just ahead. "At the moment I would like to show you the most beautiful city in Ireland."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 20 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next