Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:42 am

Ronin turned toward her with a humorous, teasing glint in his eyes. "On whether or not you deserve it," he teased with a wink, finishing up stirring the mixture before he sprayed a pan, turned the oven on and poured the brownie batter into the pan.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:44 am

Oh? Do you think I don't deserve some chocolate goodness?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:51 am

Ronin watched as the oven preheated and turned with the bowl in hand, a mock stiff look on his face. "No. No I don't," He said teasingly, walking over to the table with the bowl and a spoon. He set each on the table in front of her before he went back to the oven.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 2:53 pm

Chuckling she started licking at the spoon and looked as if she would melt. "Ahhh thats so good laddie..." She said before she cleaned the entire spoon. Ava then started on the bowl. "My mother will love ya I can promise ya that boyo. And its her opinion that matters, not me dads." She said her accent getting a tad thicker as she thought of home.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:03 pm

"Why doesn't your dad's opinion count?" Ronin asked a little nervously as he popped the brownies into the oven to cook, setting the timer before he leaned against the counter.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Ava chuckled. "Because she has a vice grip of his manhood. He may be the master Assassin but she rules the roost." She said with a chuckle. "Shes the one who can talk him into her way of seein things."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:09 pm

"Powerful woman indeed," Ronin said nervously. "Best not to get on her bad side, then."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:41 pm

Ava chuckled. "Me mum will love ya laddie. Ya got nothin ta worry about." She smiled and continued to clean the bowl.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:45 pm

"It's kind of my place to worry," Ronin said as the timer buzzed and he withdrew the brownies from the oven and set it on top of the stove to cool, a hand raising up to turn off the oven. "I want them to approve of me."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:02 pm

Ava smiled at him and shook her head. "My mother will love you and if she loves you so will my da." She said with a smile as she took the bowl to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Ronin gave a soft, nervous laugh as he began to dish the hot brownies onto small plates; going toward the fridge to get the milk and pour them into glasses. "Thanks," Ronin said softly, handing her a plate and a glass of milk.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Smiling Ava took a bite of the brownies and leaned back in her chair with a smile. "God these are so good!" She said with a smile as she took a drink of milk.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:11 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle as he leaned back and took a bite of his own brownie. "Glad you think so,"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Smiling Ava ate her brownie. "I think its time for sleep. When would you like to head out? We could leave tomorrow and have a little fun on the way. Stop a few places and see a few things or we can leave the morning after and rush to catch our plane?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Ronin gave a chuckle and finished eating his brownie before he took a drink of milk. "I would like to stop at a restaurant on the way," he said. "To get breakfast."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:50 pm

Smiling she nodded. "We can leave whenever your ready. I'm all packed and ready to go anyway." She said as she took her plate to the kitchen.

Wanna skip to them leaving?))
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:53 pm

(Or to them at the airport XD)

Ronin gave a soft sigh and leaned against the seat of his car, feeling full and rather nervous. They'd stopped off at a restaurant on their way to the airport. Now, it was coming into view and his hands felt clammy against the wheel. Just before they'd left, he'd called the airport to tell them about his car and that they'd be travelling with it. They'd told him that they could pay for the car's way when they arrived and now that he saw the airport just ahead..Ronin was growing nervous.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:07 pm

Ava smiled and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry love. Your not the only nervous one here. Everything will be fine. I promise." She told him with a small encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:14 pm

"Hope so," Ronin muttered as he stopped his car and looked around. "Isn't someone supposed to pick up the car?" He wouldn't leave until he knew his car would be loaded and taken care of.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:25 pm

"I'm sure someone will be here. Call the air port and let them know we are out here." She said as she looked up to see an employee running over towards the car. "There see didn't even have to call them." She said with a chuckle as she got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Ronin gave a chuckle and opened his door before climbing out just as the Employee got there. Ronin's eyes seemed to flash. "Take good care of her," he said in a threatening tone of voice before going to grab his luggage from the back seat.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:00 pm

Ava grabbed her own bags as she chuckled and shook her head. "Come on love. I'm sure the boy will take good care of your baby." She said as she headed for the main doors.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Ronin followed after her, his gaze watching as the employee got into his car and began to drive it toward the loading docks. "If I so much as see one scratch on her," he threatened quietly, though leaving it in the air, the consequence up for Ava's imagination.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:54 am

Ava chuckled and wrapped her arm around his as they walked into the building. Once they went through the front desk and security Ava decided to go to some of the gift shops. She grabbed a few little nic nac's for her family.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:00 am

Ronin went through security with a breeze, glad he'd hidden his weapons in his car before he'd left. No Templars would be on this plan, so he didn't have anything to worry about. All he waited on now was Ava.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 11 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next