Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:51 pm

"My goodness the way your acting you would think pizza would be made of gold." She said with a chuckle as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Ronin gave a nervous laugh and picked up a slice of his own portion of the pizza before he took a careful bite. Garlic filled his mouth with the extra cheese and he seemed to melt into the sofa, legs splayed apart. "You'd be surprised at how different I ate and still do eat when I was training," he said, taking a drink of his soda. "Nothing greasy or fatty. Healthy and wholesome. The only indulgence we had in the Temple was steak on occasion. Sensei said that the steak was to make sure that we got enough protein to sustain us. Literally, I haven't eaten pizza since before I discovered documents to my parents's demise."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:41 pm

"My father teaches a small number of students but they don't live in the main house. They have there own living are, My mother cooks for everyone though so be prepared to make food delivery to the students. I think you will like it there. Sometimes my mother convences my father to buy pizza's for everyone." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Ronin returned the chuckle and took another bite of his garlic-filled pizza. "Sounds interesting," he said with a nod of his head. "Can't wait to go and show just how American I really am." Despite being born in Japan, Ronin had been raised by an American family, so English had been his first language. Of course, he had learned Japanese while he trained with his Sensei at the Temple, but that was a second language for him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Fiona smiled and grabbed a piece of her own pizza and took a large bite before leaning back onto the couch. "But your right this is good." She said with a smile. "So do you have everything packed?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:30 pm

"Everything I brought with me here," Ronin answered, biting again into his pizza slice. "Most of my stuff is at the Temple."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:40 pm

"Well we will have to send for it." She said with a smile as she sat with him to finnish watching the movie. She loved these little animated movies.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:10 pm

"It's fine," Ronin said softly, picking up another slice of pizza. "It's just mostly personal belongings. Posters, pictures, clothes, movies, video games, my tv...you know. I think the only things I'll need in Ireland will be my laptop and clothes."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Ava chuckled. "What type of Video games?" She asked curiously. "I do love them." She had every console back at him with a lot of different games. Some she didn't even like. She had just played them to be doing something.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:36 pm

"Let me see," Ronin said with a contented sigh, taking another bite of his pizza. "Thief, Dishonored, Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Skyrim, Eragon, Destiny, Halo 4 and this may sound a little strange, but I've got every single Assassin's Creed game that they have. And to think that's not all of my gaming arsenal."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:38 pm

Ava laughed. "I have them as well. I find them so much fun, being an assassin playing an assassin." She said as she chuckled. "My father never knew what to think of the Assassin's creed games but my brother would get them for me, for my birthdays."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Ronin gave a grin and nodded his head. "My Sensei thought that the Assassin's Creed games were mocking our way of life," he gave a laugh and chewed his pizza some more. "I always enjoyed the fact that I could complete every mission to the fullest extent because of what I already know. It's fun and not really a mockery. People just believe it's fantasy. Well..most people, anyway."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:39 am

Ava smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "I think they are fun and the stories are mostly true in the games. "she said with a grin. "I was always better at that game then any of my brothers.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:08 pm

"How come?" Ronin asked, wrapping an arm around her shoulders to hold her to him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 2:03 pm

Turning her head to look at him Ava smiled at him. "When your the only girl with four boys you learn to be the best that you could possibly be or get left in the dust. I choose not to get left behind but to exhale in all things. Even gaming.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:33 pm

Ronin couldn't help but give a chuckle. "I'm sorry," he said with a laugh. "That just kind of reminds me what Sensei told me to do when I first entered the Temple. 'Either do your best, or fail. There's no try when it comes to this.'"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:04 pm

Ava smiled and nodded. "My father said something similar to me the fist mission I went on." She said with a smile. "He really is a good father but he just never knew how to handle having a daughter..." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:09 pm

"I'm not surprised," Ronin said with a shrug. "The family who adopted me only had one child, a daughter. Susan. They never knew what to do with me when I was growing up. Father said that I was quite rebellious, always getting into fights with others, stealing things that didn't belong to me. He said that one night I came home with a leather-bound book. Then he sort of yelled at me for my Incident when he found out." Ronin ran a hand lightly over the scar that spoiled his good looks.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Smiling she moved in to kiss him. "I think your scar is hot laddie." She said in an encouraging way. Giving him another smile she kissed him deeply as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and wrapped his arms around her for a moment. "Sorry if I smell like garlic," then a teasing light entered his eyes. "At least I'll ward off any vampires!"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:09 pm

Smiling Ava kissed him once again. "Well don't I feel safe now."She said only half teasing. She truly did feel safer now to be with him like this. She felt complete with him and she was now happier then she had been n such a long time.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:17 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and looked into the kitchen for a moment before looking back at her. "How about some brownies?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:04 am

Ava smiled and kissed him again. "Do I get to lick the bowl?" She asked with a grin as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:21 am

"Depends," Ronin teased, rising from his seat and stretching before he headed into the kitchen. Ronin then proceeded to make the brownie batter, the sound of a whisk against a bowl filling the air.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:38 am

Depends on what?" She asked as he walked into the kitchen. After a few moments Ava got up and took a seat at the kitchen table with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next