Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Ronin chuckled. "Well," he began slowly. "It was your father who first contacted me a week ago. I didn't answer him then."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:29 pm

"Heh.. I'm sure he's a little angry but he will blame me before he blames you." She said with a smile and a pat on the shoulders. "Don't worry. There bark is worse than there bite." She told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:33 pm

(*cough cough* their :3)

Ronin gave a chuckle and shook his head. "Well," he said, stretching his arms above his head. "I'd best go and shove my clothes into their bag and pack my laptop up and put them in the car." He chuckled and ruffled her hair for a moment.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:48 pm

Aye." She said with a smile before standing up. "I'll be packing I don't have much so it won't take me long. My other bag I didn't open. Its got all my electronic's in it so its not going to be hard to pack." She said with a smile as she walked upstairs.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:57 pm

Ronin grabbed his laptop and followed her, going into his room to pack up all his things. He packed away his laptop first, making sure the charger was in its place before gently placing his laptop inside as well and zipping it closed. After making sure his laptop was secure, Ronin went around collecting his clothes and put those that were dirty in a different portion of the bag they'd come in before zipping it shut. He then rounded up his bathroom stuff and placed them in his bag before zipping it shut.

Ronin took his bags and headed downstairs, placing them by the doors before he went back to the couch. As he always did when travelling, he would wear his Assassin's gear, so it remained upstairs.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:09 pm

Ava did the same. She knew her father would be expectin her to be wearing her robes so she figured why not try to get on his good side. She smiled as she laid them out so that she could wear them the day they left. Once she was all packed she went back down to sit down beside him. "There are a few things you should know about my father. 1. He loves tradition. 2. He has a temper. 3. He is the master assassin of the main branch in Ireland." She said giving him a half smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:13 pm

"Which tradition?" Ronin asked, a grin spreading across his face. "Irish Tradition or Assassin Tradition?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:18 pm

Ava smiled. "Both though assassin tredition more so then Irish." She said with a grin. "I'm sure you will warm up to him. It will be fine."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:25 pm

"Hope so," Ronin said softly, breathing out to expel his nerves before returning to the movie. "So! We were watching a movie?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:45 pm

Oh yea. Did you pick one?" She asked with a smile as she threaded her fingers with his.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 pm

"Happy Feet?" Ronin asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:17 am

"I love that movie." She said as she got comfy. She enjoyed the time she spent with him and doing contract with him had been great. They worked very well with each other.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:19 am

Ronin closed his eyes for a moment and rested against the sofa, one arm wrapped around her shoulders. He couldn't believe how well they'd worked together taking out Templar and Merchant earlier that day and a smile crossed his face. This was someone he wanted to spend his whole life with.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:27 am

Ava smiled as she watched the cute movie. The fact that she could sit with him like this only made her smile more. She smiled when the movie was over and looked up at him. "Its getting to be about dinner time. What do you want to eat?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:31 am

"Pizza?" Ronin questioned, looking over at her with sparkling eyes.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:06 am

Ava smiled and gave a small nod. "The number for the pizza is by the phone in the kitchen. I like supreme." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:09 am

Ronin chuckled and rose from his spot before heading over toward the kitchen phone. Once he got there, he ordered a pizza, half supreme and half pepperoni with extra cheese lightly brushed with garlic. Once he'd ordered, he hung up and leapt over the sofa, bouncing a little as he got back into his spot. "It'll be here in a few hours,"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:07 am

Smiling Ava kissed his cheek and laid agents him. "So what should we do while we wait for the pizza?" She asked with a board sigh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:09 am

"We could always watch another movie," Ronin said, waving the remote in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:03 am

"What would you like to watch?" She asked before smiling. "So... Question boyo... Since we are together I guess do you want to sleep together?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:38 pm

Ronin gave a laugh and ruffled his hair, tousling it gentle. "We don't have to," he said softly, flipping through a few movies before he chose Kung Fu Panda.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:01 pm

"I never said I had a problem with sleeping together. I just wasn't sure if you wanted to." She said with a grin as she watched the movie. She was so relaxed with him and knew he had her back if anything happened.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Ronin gave a soft laugh and shook his head. "I'm good," he said, the meaning being that he was okay with not sleeping together.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:37 pm

Smiling she snuggled up next to him. "I think I would like that." She said with a smile as they watched the movie. A knock came at the door a few moments later and Ava got up. Walking to the door she smiled when she saw the pizza guy. She thanked and paid him before closing the door and walking back into the living room with the pizza. "Dinner is served!" She said happily as she sat the pizza down on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:45 pm

"Great! I'll get the plates and the sodas!" Ronin bounced up off the sofa and practically raced into the kitchen, emerging moments later with a couple of paper plates and two sodas. He seemed excited to be eating pizza and acted as though he hadn't eaten pizza in forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next