Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:17 am

Ok!" Ava said with a smile as she walked out of the store. "We are ready to go!" She said happily as she stopped to put her new items in her carry on. "We have half an hour we can make it to our gate so shall we?" She asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:56 pm

Ronin grinned and nodded, heading further into the airport, all the while keeping a lookout for their gate. "I'm going to miss Kyoto," Ronin admitted softly. "It has been my home for years."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:07 pm

Ava smile and threaded her fingers through his. "I'm sure we won't be gone forever, Ronin. We will come back." She said with a smile. Looking around she found there gate. "Well there it is hun. Come on we are first class so we should be boarding before everyone else.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:14 pm

(Their.)

Ronin gave a nod and approached the gate, loading his luggage on the conveyor belt before he entered through the gate, showing his ticket before he turned to wait on Ava.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:27 pm

Ava did the same and followed him onto the plane and grabbed the first window seat she saw. Sighing she snuggled into the seat and got comfy and waited for Ronin to join her. "I think you will like Ireland. Its beautiful there even if it dose rain all the time."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Ronin gave a soft laugh as he joined her by the window, leaning as far back as the seat allowed. "Well, let's hope it's not raining when we get there." He said with a tease to his voice.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:53 pm

"I wouldn't doubt that it will be but if were lucky it will be nice and sunny." Ava said as the other passengers loaded onto the plain and a few moments later they were off. The flight was long but at the very least they were in first class with alot of room and not in the back where everything is cramped. Ava had fallen asleep and was only awoken when the pilot announced they were arriving in Dublin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:05 pm

Ronin had gotten himself some food on the long flight and looked up from a steak at the captain's voice. "And I was just starting to enjoy this steak," he complained, taking another bite from it after having dunken it into A1 Steak Sauce.(The BEST steak-sauce in the world ^_^)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Smiling Ava shook her head. "Me mum's is better." She said as they landed. Once they had landed and were told they could exit the plane Ava stood up and started for the exit. "I will have me mum make some steak tonight so you can try it." Once she had exited she found her bags and then began looking for at least one of her brothers.

Agreed!))
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:35 pm

(^_^)

Ronin took the rest of the steak with him, munching on it as he followed after Ava, grabbing his own bags and staying close to her. He finished off the steak, the remainder of it filling his mouth so he was somewhat unable to speak. After a while, he'd finished chewing and had swallowed the steak. He tapped Ava's shoulder and pointed toward someone holding a sign that had their names on it. "That one of your family?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Smiling Ava jumped up and waved. The man who had been holding up the sign smiled and ran over to her. Ava ran towards him and they ended up knocking each other down. People in the airport stopped and stared like they were some strange creature but Ava and the man both laughed and continued to hug. "Bloody hell I missed you brother!" She said happily. "Patrick, this is my... special friend Ronin. Ronin this is Patrick the youngest of my brothers but still older than me." She said as they got up.

Patrick smiled and held his hand out. "Good ta meet ya laddie." He said in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Ronin nodded his head in response, gripping the other man's hand rather tightly in his own and giving it a firm shake. He was thankful now that he'd worn his Assassin's gear after all, his eerie blue eyes the only things showing along with his scar. Ronin glanced toward Ava and leaned into her so that his breath would tickle her ear as he whispered, "We must find my car."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:09 pm

Ava smiled and gave a nod. "Alright lets get going. I'm just not sure where to go to look..." She said with a half smile. Patrick nodded and glanced around. "Ya can probably pick it up out front somewhere." He said with a nod of his head. "Come on. If its not out there we will go to the front desk." Ava said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:24 pm

Ronin gave another nod and, shifting his bags in his arms, headed out toward the front of the airport. A grin spread across his face as he saw the familiar metal of his car and practically raced toward it. "Here's your car, sir," Ronin gave a nod of thanks toward the employee, taking the keys in hand before he unlocked it and opened the back seat, in which he tossed his stuff. Then he went around to the trunk and fished through it for a moment, withdrawing his hidden blade bracers.

The bracers, he slipped onto his arms, fastening them on and making sure they still worked properly. With a sigh, Ronin turned toward Ava and waved her over. He wanted to speak with her alone.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:40 pm

Ava nodded to her brother who went to his car to wait as Ava went over to Ronin. "Everything ok?" She asked with a smile. She was curious to see what could have been wrong.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:41 pm

Ronin looked over at her brother for a moment before he turned his gaze back to her. "Who you riding with?" He asked softly. "And another thing: does your brother have super hearing? Cause I could have sworn I only spoke to you about my car."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:02 pm

Ava chuckled and shook her head. "I'll be riding with you." She told him with a smile. "And he may as well have super hearing. But no he just has really good ears." She said with a smile. "Well then shall we be off?" She asked as she opened the passenger side door before waving at her brother to get ready to go.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:25 pm

"Sure," Ronin said with a nod, opening the door and sliding into the seat before he put the key into the ignition. The car roared to life and Ronin grinned. "There's a good girl." He said softly, closing his door and strapping the seat-belt on before he looked over at Ava. "Your brother leads?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:38 pm

Aye." Ava said as she gave a nother wave. Her brother started up his truck before pulling out and heading down the road. "Warning we will be on dirt roads. Me parents own a large farm." She said with a grin as she kept her eye on her brothers truck.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:44 pm

Ronin gave a nod and followed after her brother's truck, though kept a car's distance between them. "Horses?" He questioned curiously.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:05 am

Aye, Gypsy Vanners. From the same blood line as my ancestor's horse." Ava said with a proud smile as she relaxed in the passenger side seat. Soon Patrick turned into a long dirt road which was about a mile long before they came onto the huge farm. One one end of the property was the main house and on the other the housing for assassins and there students. There was a pasture of Vanners all different colors and patterns. There were sheep and pigs and other such animals.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:10 am

Ronin rolled slowly along the dirt path, his eyes trailing toward the horses in the pastures. "Do you ride them?" He asked. He was quite curious. He'd ridden horses before back at the Temple, but they'd been Friesians, horses similar to the one his own ancestor rode.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:24 am

"Aye. The stalion is mine and I have won quite a few shows with him." Ava said pointing to the large Redish colored male in the pasture. "His name is Mick." She said happily. "They are all broke though so you can ride any you wish."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:52 am

"Can I do so before dinner?" Ronin asked, parking his car a good distance away from her brother's truck and turning off the engine. He pulled the keys from the ignition and tucked them into his pocket before climbing out of the car. In honesty, he didn't want to meet the rest of her family just yet.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:01 am

"Well I don't see why not. Patrick!" She called to her brothers. "We will be in, in a bit! Gunna go for a quick ride!" She said with a smile. Patrick nodded and headed inside as she lead Ronin over to the stables. The Stalion whinnied and ran for her. If one didn't know any better they might think he was charging but the large horse stopped short and began to nuzzle her. "Aye there ya are laddie. Miss me did ya?" She asked as she petted the horse in a loving way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 12 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next