Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:01 pm

"Kon'nichiwa watashi no yūjin." (Hello, my friends) Ronin said, kneeling down to let each of the dogs sniff at him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Ben lowered his front half down barking playfully as he jumped up on Ronin, trying to knock him down so that he could give him wet sloppy licks across the face. "Come there are others." She said as a small pack of pups came running up. All of them belonged to Azure and Ben and all were friendly. Ben immediately got off Ronin and began playing with his puppies. "All of these dogs are well-trained attack dogs. I raise them for the brotherhood." She said as she picked one of the pups up and smiled at Ronin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:40 pm

Ronin had laughed when Ben knocked him back and smiled up at Ava. "They don't look vicious to me." He teased with a wink and a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:43 pm

Only because I haven't given them a command yet." She explained with a smile. "Would you like to see these two in action?" She asked as she handed him one of the small pups who began licking at his chin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:12 am

Ronin held the puppy to his chest for a moment before giving a nod. "Yeah, sure." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:19 am

Ava whistled again, this one a bit more high pitched as both dogs stopped playing and became alert. When Ava walked down a path to another pen with a track in it. she stepped inside closing the gates one the dogs entered. "Ok you just wait there and let Ben Jr love on you." She said giggling at the puppy who was now trying to chew on him. Turning she told them to sit and both adults obeyed before we walked over to a shed and brought out a dummy dressed like a templar. Once she hooked it to the track that went around the yard she started it. The Dummy went in a circle for a few moments before she let out a different pitched whistle. Ben was the first to take off followed by his smaller mate Azure. Both dogs chased the dummy down. Ben jumped pulling the dummy down and breaking the pole it was on before he and Azure began tearing the dummy apart. Ava turned and smiled at Ronin. "One day that little pup will be just as well trained. "
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 7:28 am

"Well then." Ronin managed to say with a laugh, drawing his hand down the puppy's back.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 2:19 pm

Ava smiled. "These dogs are trained to attack templars without even a command. Especially if they see a red cross." She said with a chuckle as ben came trotting back over shaking and tearing the Red cross that was on the dummy as he did. Azure, however, sat holding the dummy head. "It's going to take forever to make new dummies." She said with an exhausted sigh. Ben jumped up with the red cross in his mouth onto Ronin. Ava chuckled at her dog and shook her head. "He wants you to throw it." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:47 pm

Ronin chuckled, took the red flag and tossed it a good while away after he'd balled it up. He still had the puppy in his arms and looked at the little one. "They're so cute when they're little." He mused softly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:51 pm

"Aye they are. And these two are my babys." She said as Ben came back holding the balled up red flag and jumped up again. "Ben we can play later baby. Who's my baby?" She asked as ben dropped the red cloth and spun in a circle. Ava asked again as ben jumped up into her arms. She held him like one would a child with one arm under him and the other supporting her back. The large dog laid his head on Avas shoulder and closed him eyes. "See he is my baby." She said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:56 am

Ronin couldn't help but laugh and gave the little puppy he still held a kiss on the head, which earned a whine.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 1:42 am

That boy seems to like you." Ava noticed with a small chuckle. "Would you like to keep him?" She asked as she looked down to see Azure looking up at her with sad eyes. Sighing she held her arm out and allowed Azure to jump into her arms as well. She held both dogs like one might hold twins as she rolled her eyes. "Terrifying dogs huh?" She teased as bed slept with his head on her shoulder and Azure panted with her tongue hanging out of her mouth. "Big bloody babys..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 2:50 pm

Ronin gave a chuckle and looked down at the puppy, who proceeded to carefully chew on his chin. "It would be nice to have a puppy." He admitted softly. "But I don't have a home here. My home's all the way in Japan."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 3:30 pm

A dogs true home is with his partner. I would have taken these two when I left the first time but they had just had pups. Now that the pups are old enough to be trained which Patrick does for me I can take these two and train that one for you." She told him with a smile as she still held her two big babies.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:43 am

Ronin gave a nod and smiled up at her. "Thank you." he said and then looked down at the puppy.
(What kind of dogs are they? What breed?)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 3:16 am

Pit Bulls. I thought I showed pictures of her dogs?))

I'm sure he will grow up to be a great companion. These dogs are so well trained some assassins even take them on missions with them." She said smiling as she sat her two dogs down. "Ben and Azure here have gone on a few with me."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 2:36 pm

(nope. There were no images)

Ronin smiled and once again focused on the puppy. He looked a lot like his father and so he settled on a name in Japanese that meant storm. "Arashi."

(but this will be Arashi ^_^)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 3aa8969f3c87fe2bc4a9b39a7c620a26
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Perfect name." She said as she reached out to pet the puppy. "My father made us all get dogs when we were young. He said the best way to learn leadership and teamwork was to have a partner and I picked this breed for their strength." She said as she began rubbing the puppy on the inside of the year. The pup began to relax and make cute little noises until he went to sleep.

Lol kk i'll send them now. You picked a good pup by the way lol))

Mother: http://shockadopt.deviantart.com/art/Azure-614251175

Father: http://shockadopt.deviantart.com/art/Ben-613020864
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:09 pm

(thanks ^_^)

Ronin smiled and cradled Arashi in his arms for a moment, listening to the puppy breathe. "This little one is the best of the litter, I'd say. Look at his coloring." He said with a smile and gave the little pup a kiss.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:14 pm

The pups mother, Azure jumped up and gently licked the pup before looking up at him and dropping back towards the ground. "Alright then lets get back to the house. I have to put out an add for these pups. Chances are most will go to assassins but some could go to normal familys. If you want you can go ahead and bring him inside." She said as she began to walk back towards the gate they had come through to get to the dogs. Ben and Azure followed and so did the rest of the puppies but they had to stay here for the time being.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 12:44 am

Ronin stood to his feet and followed Ava out of the area with Arashi still in his arms. The puppy whimpered and shifted, laying his head on the Assassin's arm, making the man smile. Yes, this puppy would definitely make him a good companion; a good partner.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 12:54 am

Patrick came walking up to the house a large pitch black german shepherd following at his side. "That's the breed he choose. Phillip is a good boy, though." Ava said as the german shepherd turned his head to look at her. He seemed excited but never left Patrick's side. Ava smiled and gave the large dog a pet before walking inside. She grabbed an apple out of the kitchen before walking back into her room where she sat in her large computer chair.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:02 am

Ronin followed Ava for a moment before he plopped down on her bed just as Arashi began to stir awake, whimpering for food.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:08 am

Turning her head she got up and pulled a bowl out of one of her drawers. "This is his mothers but she's outside for now so he can use it." She said as she went into another drawer and pulled out a can of pedigree dog food and pulled the tab to open it. Smiling she put the food in the bowl and sat it on her bed for the little dog. "There you go." She said as she went back to her computer and began opening a control panel for a website.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 10:42 am

Arashi crawled from Ronin and tentatively sniffed at the bowl before he began to eat. Ronin smiled down at the little puppy and soon he was watching Ava with her computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 19 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next