Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:55 pm

Ronin bowed his head in greeting to the two, twirling the cup in his hands for a moment before he rose and made to leave the room. He would have to talk to the woman later.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 4:02 pm

Sighing Ava laid down on her bed and looked up at the ceiling. Ava looked more tired than anything else. First they killed a templar leader and then she had to rescue her nephew from that templar's brat. If she hadn't been in such a crowded area she would have killed the boy on the spot.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 4:57 pm

Ronin knocked on her door and brought in a cup of a different substance than what he'd given the boy. He crossed over to the bed and held the cup out to her. "Drink this. It'll help your nerves and allow you to get a more restful sleep."
It smelt like tea.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 6:07 pm

Smiling she sat up and took the cup. "Thanks." She said as she took a sip. "What would I do without you Ronin?" She asked playfully. Smiling as she saw the little pup run in and over to Ronin, barking and wagging his little tail.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 6:52 pm

Ronin bent down and scooped up the pitbull pup into his arms. "Hello to you too, Arashi." He said with a small laugh as he sat down on the bed beside Ava.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Ava smiled and scratched the cute pup on the head and smiled before she closed her eyes and leaned on him. She only sat up when she heard her dogs start barking agressively. "What the hell..." She said as she took another drink from her cup before getting up and looking out her window. "Oh no.." She said as a sports car drove up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:29 pm

Ronin tensed his muscles. He sensed something wasn't right and immediately went to check on his clothes. Thankfully they dried rather quickly and he slipped on his gear, throwing up his mask and hood. He would be ready if a fight happened. He hid Arashi in Ava's room and told him to stay before he went down to the door and laid down in the shadows, staying crouched by the wall.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:53 pm

Calm down..." Ava said with a sigh as she closed the window. "It's my bloody cousin..." She said as she grabbed a knife and stuck it in her belt before signing. "You should keep Arashi in here... If he makes a mess I'll clean it up." She said as she walked out of the room. As she walked down the stairs everyone looked as if they were expecting a fight of some kind.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Ronin straightened back up with a sigh, though he stayed where he was. He was expecting a fight, as everyone else was. He would go with Ava, if need be.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:07 pm

A woman walked in with bags. She looked like she was a woman from a model magazine. "Ah, dear cousin take my bags won't you?" She asked as she tossed her bags at Ava who dodged one and kicked another back at her. "Carry your own ya lazy pig." She said with a small growl in her voice. "What are you doing here Angel?" She asked the women who had been hit by her own bag glared up at her. "I'm here to visit for a week. I was in the neighborhood so I thought I would come see the dirt farmers I call family."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:23 pm

Ronin growled a threat. How dare this woman!
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:00 pm

Ava's father stepped in, his face hard. "You can stay here but you will sleep in the doms where the students live! I'll not have a disrespectful brat sleeping in my home! While your here Ava will give you a list of chores to do and you will do them or you will leave!" He said before walking back into the living room to continue watching his show.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:13 pm

And if you dare do anything, I swear I'll make you regret coming here, you ungrateful son of a... Ronin swept out of the house, shutting the door with a small bang. He would apologize to Ava's father later for slamming the door. Right now, he needed to be away from that woman.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:18 pm

Ava followed after Ronin just as pissed off as he was. As she got about half way to the barn she turned to watch her father making her cousin carry all of her luggage on her own out to where the young assassins lived. "Ronin wait up." She said as she turned to follow after him again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Ronin had sat himself down on the fence of the paddock where Luna and Sentinel were resting with one back leg off the ground each. He ran a hand down his face with his mask down, glad that his back was turned toward the house.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:32 am

Ava sighed as she sat next to him. She didn't say anything for a long while and just sat there in silence with him. She wasn't sure what to say to him... "I'm sorry about her... Her behavior is unacceptable." She finally said feeling as if she had to apologize for her stupid cousin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 2:36 pm

"Someone needs to put her in her place." Ronin said simply, not letting any emotions show through. He didn't want Ava to think of him as a mean person because that wasn't what he was trying to be.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 3:29 pm

No, I agree... My father only lets her stay because she's his brother's daughter. She's always thought she was better than anyone else and even abandoned her training in the brotherhood to go to the city and be a model." Ava said with a sigh as she looked up to watch Luna and sentinel move about their pin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:48 pm

The horses were moving lazily and soon settled beside one another, their fur blending perfectly so that they looked like yin and yang. "I wouldn't be surprised if she got on someone's nerves so bad that they decided to knock her down a few pegs." He said simply, still using an unemotional tone. He was trying to calm himself down.

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 Wild-Horses-7(This but their heads are on one another's shoulder)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:02 pm

Perhaps someone will one day. I know I've gotten into plenty of fights with her but nothing changes... Her father spoiled her as a child and when he passed away she lived here until she was old enough to leave. She never liked it here because my father made her work..." Ava explained with an annoyed sigh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:06 pm

Ronin scoffed. "She needs to get her hands dirty. It might humble that annoying spirit of hers." Ronin sounded as though he could see or read one's spirit. And to him, Ava's cousin's spirit was obnoxious and annoying.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:16 pm

Well, I am in charge of her." She said with a chuckle. "And tomorrow, bright and early she will be cleaning every stall in the stables." Ava told him as she leaned on him slightly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 2:06 am

"Oh, I feel like she needs more than just that." Ronin said, wrapping an arm around Ava's shoulders. "She needs to be knocked off her high horse." He didn't really like her cousin and he barely knew the woman. He snorted and shook his head before running a hand down his face. It was fine, he told himself.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 4:39 pm

Maybe you will get a chance to." She said with a sigh. "She will only be here for a week. Two at the most so we shouldn't have to deal with her for too awful long..." Ava told him as she closed her eyes. "I'm going to work her harder than she's ever been worked before..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:56 am

"And I will challenge her myself if she pisses me off too much." Ronin added before he dropped down into the paddock with the two horses. Sentinel and Luna both swung their heads to look at the man who had become their friend. They just stared at him for a moment as he drew closer to them. He was close enough now to start bonding with the two of them and how he did that was simply rub his hands along their bodies, feeling every muscle. And whenever they touched him with their muzzles, he let them feel him as well. Once he had completed two rounds of rubbing their bodies, Ronin took a seat in the center of the paddock in a stance that looked like he was about to meditate.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, listening to the horses breathe and the wind blow. He was tuning himself to the level of the horses, like he used to do when he was first being taught how to read horses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next