Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:02 am

Ava watched for a short while before going to check her own horses. Walking into the stables she grabbed a wheel barrow and began cleaning out the stalls. In the morning Angel would be doing this and Ava would make sure she did a good job.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:03 am

It was around nightfall by the time Ronin returned to the house for dinner. He'd finally tuned himself to the horses he'd come to call friends and they trusted him more than they had the first time they met him. Soon, he would be able to start on training them to take him as a rider.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:09 am

Ava still hadn't come back and was still cleaning the stalls. She only had a few more to do before she would bring the horses back in for the night. Tomorrow she would have Angel to help her, though. If she could get her to cooperate with her for long enough.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:43 am

Ronin went out to the barn once dinner was ready and watched Ava for a time before he smiled and spoke to her in his native tongue. "Yūshoku no junbi ga dekite."(Dinner's ready)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:05 am

Ava jumped having not heard him come in. As she turned she yelled out "Ní raibh mé é a dhéanamh!(I didn't do it!)" Sighing she relaxed when she saw Ronin. "Startled me." She said before sitting her pitchfork down. She would come finish this once she had eaten something.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:07 am

Ronin chuckled quietly to himself and followed her inside. "I didn't mean to scare ya."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:14 am

Ava chuckled as she went into the kitchen to scoop some food onto a plate. She loved her mother's cooking and tonight they were having pork chops, mash potatoes and green beans. Taking her food she passed her brothers in the living room who were all cheering on a football game. Ava rolled her eyes and walked up the stairs to her room.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:17 am

Ronin followed after he'd dished out a couple of porkchops and a portion of mashed potatoes and green beans. He plopped down on her bed with a happy sigh and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:20 am

Ava yawned as she sat her plate on her computer desk and began working on some kind of tech for the brotherhood she had been meaning to finish for some time now. Smiling she turned when she heard the pup whining. She found him looking up at Ronin from the floor, begging for food.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:23 am

Ronin looked down at the little Arashi and back at his plate for a moment. He was debating on whether or not to give the little guy a snack or not. Then he cut off a tiny strip of meat and tossed it to the puppy, who quickly snatched it up off the floor with a growl.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:26 am

The little growl made Ava chuckle. "He acts like Ben did at that age." She said as she continued to work. Only taking bites of her food every once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:29 am

Ronin gave a small chuckle and shook his head at the puppy as he gnawed on the strip of meat. "I have to admit, all puppies are adorable at this age."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:35 am

They are but I still find my big dogs adorable." She said before gasping as she shocked herself on the little piece of tech. "Dammit ! scrap beag dúr junk ... (Dammit! Stupid little scrap of junk...)" She muttered before taking another bite of her food and then going back to what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:31 pm

Ronin couldn't help but chuckle. He found Ava's language to be beautiful in a way, just as she found Japanese beautiful. He watched Arashi for a moment before he himself continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 6:24 am

Smiling she finished what she had been doing. "Here, I need to test this." She said with a smile as she walked over and handed him a small ear bud. "Put that in your ear and I'm going into the next room I just need to know if you can hear me." She said as she hurried across the hall and slipped her own earbud in her ear. "Ok, Can you hear me?" She asked in a whisper. "Yours has a mic as well so you should be able to talk to me too."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 1:30 pm

Ronin had gotten feedback at first and then it was clear. "It was full of static at first. But I can hear you fine now."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 3:13 pm

"Awesome!" she said walking back in. "I'll need to see if I can't fix the feedback problem, though." She said taking her own out of her ear. Sitting the little ear bud on her desk she picked up her now empty plate. "I need to go finish the stables and put the horses up for the night. It's supposed to storm." She told him with a smile as she walked down stairs.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 3:49 pm

"I'll help." Ronin said as he finished his last porkchop. He jumped up and took his plate to the kitchen before he headed immediately outside. This would be Sentinel's first time going into the stable and he wanted to be there in case the stallion went wild.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 4:44 pm

Ok. I need to finish cleaning the last few stalls and then we can bring them in." She said as she grabbed her pitchfork and went to work. Her cousin would be doing this tomorrow when the horses were let out again. Once the stalls were clean with fresh water and food she smiled at Ronin. "I think we should bring those two in first before letting the others in." She told him as she put some fresh carrots and apples in the two new horses stalls.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 5:33 pm

Ronin nodded and headed out of the stable just as the sky darkened and thunder rumbled in the distance. He jumped the fence into the paddock and whistled. Luna's head came up first, her ears turned toward the human. After a moment of just staring at the man, Luna made her way toward him with Sentinel trailing behind. "Watashi no yūjin ga kimasu. Sore wa naibu no kansō-kidesu."(Come, my friends. It's dryer inside)

Luna started trotting into the barn the second rain started to fall and Sentinel snorted nervously as thunder rumbled while he passed the man at the gate. A bolt of lightning lit up the sky and Sentinel neighed loudly before he took off at a gallop. Ronin immediately ran after the horse and ran along a fence before he dropped down in front of the beast. Sentinel reared up, mane flying and hooves flashing. "Tomare, Sentinel! Tomare!"(Easy, Sentinel! Easy!) Sentinel dropped onto all fours and threatened to rear again while Ronin reached up for the stallion's head.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Luna seemed to know exactly where to go. Ava opened her stall door and once she was in she shut the door. "Fresh carrots and apples in there for you," Ava said as she ran out to see what was going on with Sentinel. She watched from the stable doors as she stallion reared in front of ronin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 6:05 pm

Ronin carefully grabbed the stallion's muzzle and brought the horse's head down. There, he stared into Sentinel's eyes for a moment before he whispered 'follow me' in Japanese to the stallion. Ronin then turned back toward the stable and felt a muzzle pressed to his shoulder the entire time before the stallion finally made it into the stable without anymore trouble.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 6:12 pm

Smiling Ava stood with the door to his stall which sat right next to Luna. "I put some fresh carrots and apples in there for you," Ava said as Ronin passed with Sentinel right behind him. Once the horse was in she gently shut the door. "Now I have to bring mine in." She said as she got a bucket of feed. Opening the doors which lead to the pasture she began shaking the bucket and whistling. She owned about ten vanners and her one boy Mack who was more of a friend than anything. Soon they began to arrive. It didn't take long to get them into their stalls before she realised the new mother and baby were missing along with Mack. "Dammit ... I gcás ina bhféadfadh siad a bheith ?(Dammit... Where could they be?)" She said as she ran out into the field to look.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Ronin had counted the horses and made the connection with the way she'd reacted before he turned to Sentinel and ran a hand down the stallion's nose. "I can find them." He said simply, turning to Ava just as another bolt of lightning illuminated the stable and made Sentinel shy away from the door of his stall.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 6:33 pm

Ava was already out in the field looking everywhere she thought to look until she came upon them. The mare had gotten herself stuck in a muddy ditch and while Mack wanted to help her he was busy trying to keep his new foal from falling in as well. "Mack!" She called as she began to quickly make her way to him. She wrapped her arms around the foal to keep her from going into the muddy ditch after her mother. "Ronin! I'm going to need help!" She called as she turned to see if he was coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next