Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyToday at 6:04 am by Voidmon

» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 5:30 am by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 2:23 pm by Voidmon

» Hello to anyone
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 4:21 pm by AvaAssassin

» Fiadh Brady
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 4:17 am by Voidmon

The Bloodstained Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 1:32 am

Eden smiled as he placed his hands on hers and guided her at first. Smiling she glanced back at him before allowing him to guide her hands. She suddenly felt more confident in herself and her ability to steer the ship. She smiled when she caught sight of Marisol and welcomed her. "Perhaps one day I'll be as good at this as he is." She said glancing up at Gunther with a playful grin.

Marisol smiled and gave a nod. "I think you'll be just as good. Practice makes perfect." She told her with a smile before looking around the ship. "I hope once my bones mend I can help the others."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 4:34 am

"Of course you'll be good, Blümelein. This ship is yours too" Günther chuckled before kissing the top of Eden's head. He looked over to Marisol, and thought for a moment before looking to Eberhard and the men. "Marisol... would you like to learn some German?"
Eberhard made his way over to the ship's wheel and looked over to Fiadh's ship, seeing that it was now at full sail.
"Why don't you three head inside? I'll take over from here."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 4:54 am

Eden smiled as she continued to stear the ship with Gunthers help. She enjoyed the feeling of being up here with him like this and was looking forward to her next lesson.

Marisol smiled as Gunther asked her a question before nodding. "I would love that." She said smiling brightly. "Is it a hard language?" She asked before walking over to greet Eberhard. "Are you taking over the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 5:13 am

"A little bit, but I'm certain you'll pick it up easily. Eden managed to teach herself German" Günther chuckled as he looked down at Eden with a smile.
"With a book that I gave her" Eberhard added with a cheeky smile before taking over the wheel from Günther and Eden. He backed out some orders in German to the men, and soon they were at full sail, cutting through the water. "Und ja, I will be taking over. Günther has some work to do, und he needs rest."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 5:35 am

Eden smiled at Eberhard and nodded. "I think getting some rest would be a good idea for you... Marisol, would it be alright if I spent some time with you? We haven't gotten to chat alone and I would love to get to know you better." Eden said with a smile.

Marisol smiled happily and nodded. "Of course. I would love to show you some of what I've made? have you ever done embroidery?" She asked with a smile.

Eden shook her head. "I would love to try though." She replied before the two women said good buy to their men for the time being before going down below deck.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 12:54 pm

The two men watched their women head off, both of them grinning like idiots before having a quiet conversation.
"I know you're up to something."
"Oh? And how, pray tell, do you know?"
"Come on Günther. We grew up together, I know you better than anyone, aaaaand... you have a bit of gold dust in your beard" Eberhard said with a bit of a smug smile as he gestured to some gold flakes stuck to Günther's stubble. Günther let out a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Never could keep anything from you" Günther chuckled before packing his pipe and lighting it.
"Not even if you tried. Now spill."

After explaining everything to Eberhard, and some light teasing from his friend, Günther made his way back to his quarters where he continued his work.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 5:22 pm

Marisol brought Eden down to Eberhard's quarters where her things were. They spent time with Marisol showing Eden her embroidery. "These are amazing. Do you think you can teach me?" She asked with a smile. This seemed to excite Marisol as she quickly got everything Eden would need to start. She got a new piece of fabric as well. Marisol first showed Eden how to begin before allowing her to catch up. They spent most of the day there embroidering together.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 6:14 pm

Günther spent the better part of the day working on his project, occasionally pausing to dig through a chest to find a suitable gem to work with. By the end of the day, he had crafted a beautiful and elaborate ring. He leaned back in his chair, studying the ring with a smile before carefully wrapping it in a cloth and locking it away in his chest.

Eberhard eventually handed over to the wheel to the Helmsman, and made his way to Günther's quarters to relax with his friend and check on him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 10:07 pm

Eden and Marisol spent their time embroidering a couple of clothes, one for Gunther and the other for Eberhard. As they worked they talked and laughed together. Once it was about lunchtime the two put their work away before leaving the room to go to the Galley for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 3:46 am

After a few days at sea, they finally neared Tulum. Eberhard had spent his time either captaining the ship or training Marisol with their guns. Günther had been studying some old books or spending time with Eden or Sterben; he'd managed to teach the hawk some tricks.

Ferdiad spent the majority of his time captaining Fiadh's ship in the hopes that this would allow Fiadh to get some sleep. Of course, they would "spend time together" which would possibly aid in Fiadh's sleep.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 4:27 am

When they weren't spending time with their men, Eden and Marisol worked on their projects in Marisol and Eberhard's quarters. Eden planned to give the cloth to Gunther as soon as it was done. She was still working on the cloth and would likely still be working on it by the time they got to Tulum.

Fia had been lying there trying to sleep for a few hours. Sighing she sat up and got her pants and boots on. She had been sleeping in the shirt she had been wearing and so only pulled her belt and coat on before stepping outside. She was about to make her way up to the wheel where Ferdiad was before she saw a familiar ship not far from them. Smiling she made her way up to where Feridiad was smiling as she approached. "Well I was goin' tea tell ye tha' I could no' sleep and tha' I needed ye but... Ye see tha' ship? She's a friend, let's go say hello."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 5:04 am

"Oh ye needed me did ye" Ferdiad chuckled as he looked down at Fiadh. He barked out some orders to the men, and changed course to pull up alongside Elizabeth's ship, the Dark Deary.

Elizabeth had noticed Fiadh's ship, and let out a wild laugh. She called out some orders to her men, and they hauled in the sails and dropped anchor.

Eberhard noticed the familiar ship, and how the Raven was pulling up alongside it before following suit.
"Seems we're to meet a friend" Eberhard chuckled.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 5:20 am

Fia smiled, leaning on him as she traced her hand down his chest. "Oh, aye. Soon, first I wan' tea introduce ye tea a dear friend o' mine." She said smiling as she walked to the railing of her ship. "I was wonderin' were ye've been." She said with a smile as she greeted Lizzy.

Eden and Marisol emerged wanting to see what was happening on deck. Eden smiled as she hurried over to the railing upon seeing Lizzys ship while Marisol made her way over to Eberhard.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 10:20 am

Ferdiad was a blushing mess at Fiadh words and actions, and he had to shake his head to focus. He stood at Fiadh's side like some sort of guard dog.

"Had tae chase a bloody Templar halfway tae Africa. Cheek of the bloody bastard" Elizabeth said with a laugh. "The hell are you doin' ou' here... and with company I migh' add" Elizabeth asked, a hint of playfulness in her voice as she gestured to Günther's ship. She finally noticed Ferdiad, who had been studying the few crows flying around Elizabeth's ship, and raised a brow. "Cá bhfuair tú an fathach?(Where did you get the giant?)" Ferdiad stood there in silence, but he let out a small grunt at Elizabeth's question.

Eden and Marisol emerged wanting to see what was happening on deck. Eden smiled as she hurried over to the railing upon seeing Lizzys ship while Marisol made her way over to Eberhard.

Günther made his way over to Eden, wrapped an arm around her waist as he watched the interaction between Fiadh and Elizabeth. Eberhard wrapped his arms around Marisol from behind, and pulled her into a loving hug.
"Ah, it's Fräulein Shay. Oh you'll like her, she's a lovely woman."
"No she's not" Günther interrupted with a chuckle.
"Yes, she is" Eberhard argued before turning to Marisol with a smile. "Günther tried to kill her when they first met, then they fought, and it really only ended because she bit him."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 4:48 pm

Fiadh smiled with a nod. "Ah tabai sent word tea Eden." She explained smiling. "We're guidin' them tea Tulum, besides I'm sure I'm expected at this meetin' as well bein' who me father. It'll be a good learnin' experience fer me." When she asked about Ferdiad she smiled. "Aye, This is Ferdiad, me best friend from me childhood. Ferdiad Cáech, I would like tea introduce Elizabeth Shay." She said smiling.

Eden smiled as she looked to Marisol. "She's like a big sister to me. You're going to love her." She said smiling as she waved at Lizzy as they got closer. Marisol smiled as she returned the hug but seemed a little nervous about meeting someone new.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 5:31 pm

"Time for the meeting already? Jaysus... must've been gone for a while." It seemed as if Elizabeth was thinking out loud for a moment as she spoke. A rather mangy looking old crow landed on her hat, and began playing with a bit of her hair. "Mind if I tag along? Need tae speak with Ah Tabai abou' what I learnt. That and I missed ye something fierce" Elizabeth chuckled as she looked to Fiadh, absentmindedly scratching the crow's head. When she saw Eden waving, she waved back excitedly.
Ferdiad stood there for a good long moment, processing what Fiadh had said. Shay... Wad this the woman Old man Lugh had sent him out here to find? He had his doubts, but he would try to figure it out once they were on land.
"Think your friend's broken, Fi. Hopefully he's a' least managed tae get your mind off of work for a bit."

Eberhard couldn't help but chuckle slightly at Eden's enthusiasm. He looked down at Marisol, knowing that she was probably a bit nervous.
"Don't worry, mi amor, everything will be fine. She'll love you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 6:45 pm

Fiadh smiled as she listned to Lizzy. "O' course ye can join us, yer always welcome tea join in wha' ever we're doin'" She said smiling as Lizzy mentioned Ferdiad. "Aye, he's good a' keepin' me mind off o' all kinds o' things." She said as she wrapped her arms around Ferdiad. Looking up she gave him a playful smile before looking back at Lizzy. "I have some things fer ye. If ye wan' ye can come an see wha' they are now." She said smiling.

Smiling Eden turned to Marisol. "He's right, Lizzy's a good woman and I doubt she'll dislike you ." She said smiling before turning back to Lizzys ship. Marisol nodded quietly, giving Eberhard a smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 3:37 am

Elizabeth watched Fiadh and Ferdiad for a moment before smiling slyly. She figured Fiadh and Ferdiad had been spending a lot of time reconnecting and getting to know each other.
"Oh I'm sure he is" Elizabeth chuckled. She made her way over to some rope before grabbing it and swinging over to Fiadh's ship.
The second she hit the deck, she ran over to Fiadh and tackled her to the ground in a hug.
"Gods I missed you."

"You know... Elizabeth is a lot like you. Well, not entirely but almost. Her father was a Grandmaster, but your grandfather killed her parents" Eberhard explained, still hugging Marisol. "Once she meets you and hears what happened... well safe to say she'll move heaven and earth to protect you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 6:24 am

Fia laughed as Elizabeth knocked her to the floor, hugging her tightly for a few moments before she sat up. "It's good tea see ye lass... Now where..." Before she could finish her sentence Pedro jumped from Lizzy's ship to Fia's and then onto her, knocking her back down on the ground before he began licking her face. "Ah never mind then." She laughed as she began to scratch and pet the large cat.

Marisol felt a little better and was now looking forward to meeting this new woman. "Can we go say hello?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 1:39 pm

"Oh aye, Pedro's go' a nice full belly thanks tae the Templars. Crow's are still snackin' on 'em" Elizabeth chuckled as she finally sat up. She watched Pedro and Fiadh for a moment with a beaming smile. "Meneer Vosloo's been stinkin' up the hold. Dunno what tae do with him. Figured I'd leave bits of him around Havana as a warnin' tae Torres an' Prins."

"I don't see why not. Günther..."
"Already on it" Günther interrupted. He had some men grab some boarding hooks which they threw towards Fiadh's ship, and began pulling the Nachtjäger closer to Fiadh's ship. Some men set some planks out so that Marisol and Günther could walk across.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 4:55 am

Once she managed to get Pedro off her, she got up and held her hand out for Lizzy. Once she was back on her feet. "Should leave his head on Torres's front step." She smiled before seeing Gunther's ship moving up next to hers. "Eberhard got married." She said smiling as she turned to smile at Ferdiad. "Ye alright lad?" She asked, placing her hand on his chest. "Yer bein' awful quiet."

Eden swung from Gunther's ship to Fia's before running over to hug Lizzy. "I've missed you!." She said greeting her friend with a tight hug. Marisol carefully stepped across the boards before waiting for Eberhard to join her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 5:41 am

"Aye, tha' sounds grand. And really? Didn't even know he had a girl. Figured Günty and Edie would be first" Elizabeth said as she raised a brow. She was about to ask who the lucky woman was, but was interrupted by Eden's hug. "I've missed ye too, lass" Elizabeth chuckled as she hugged Eden tightly. She had missed her "sister" a great deal, and loved seeing her again. Of course Pedro also had to get in on the love, and started rubbing his face against the legs of the two women.

While Elizabeth was occupied with Eden, Ferdiad turned to Fiadh before finally speaking.
"Hmmm? Yeah I'm grand. Jus' wonderin' if she's the lass I've been lookin' fer, if she's the one Oul Lugh sen' me tae find" he answered quietly as he held his hand against Fiadh's.

Eberhard swung across to Fiadh's ship before landing neatly at Marisol's side. Günther, still being somewhat weak, followed Marisol along the plank.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 7:09 am

Hugging Lizzy tight before leaning down to pet and love on Pedro for a moment before turning to go back to Gunther, wrapping her arm around his as she walked back over with him. "Are you alright?" She asked quietly, just wanting to check on him.

Fiadh smiled up at him. "Maybe she is. Ye'll just hav' tea wait an see." She said as she looked over as Marisol and Eberhard approached.

Marisol smiled as she approached with Eberhard. "Hello, It's a pleasure to meet you." She said with a smile as she stayed close to Eberhard.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 2:53 pm

"I'm alright, meine Liebeling" Günther said warmly as he looked to Eden with a smile. As soon as he was safely on Fiadh's ship, he wrapped an arm around Eden and kissed the top of her head.

"Maybe, an' I guess I'll have tae see" Ferdiad grumbled before looking to Eberhard and Marisol, then to Günther with a small warm smile.

"Ah, so ye must be Eberhard's wife? I honestly thought Eden and Günther would tie the knot firs'. It's lovely to meet ye. Captain Elizabeth Shay, at yer service" Elizabeth said before taking off her hat and dipping into an extravagant bow. The bow was mostly a mockery of the bows of nobility, but she still tried. "Bu'... you can call me Lizzie, all me friends do."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 4:45 am

Eden walked with Gunther back over to Lizzy with a smile. Marisol smiled and introduced herself. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm sure we'll be great friends." She said turning to face Lizzy and exposing her wrapped, broken arm.

Smiling up at Ferdiad she held his other hand while he held her's to his chest. "Get tea know her? Or jus' ask. If she is who your lookin' fer then I'm sure she'll tell ye." She said, encouraging him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bloodstained Wolf
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next