Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyToday at 2:51 am by AvaAssassin

» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 3:30 am by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 12:23 pm by Voidmon

» Hello to anyone
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 2:21 pm by AvaAssassin

» Fiadh Brady
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 2:17 am by Voidmon

The Bloodstained Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 4:00 am

Aye I did lad." Ceallach said as he turned to face Gunther. "I have brought some young Assassins with me tea this place because they wish tea become healers..." He explained before going on to explain that they are lacking doctors in their brotherhood. "Their methods are old and from wha' I understand o' yer order I was hopin' perhaps ye would be willin' tea teach."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 4:19 am

Günther listened carefully to Ceallach as he spoke, and thought about the possibility of teaching them. Eberhard listened and nodded along as he listened before excusing himself and heading off to find Marisol.
"I don't see why not. We would be more than happy to teach these young Assassins of yours. Eden and Marisol would probably be glad to have some peers. Who knows, maybe we might learn something from them" Günther said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 3:21 pm

Iontach!" He said with a smile. "I will introduce ye tea them tonight after Fia's ceremony." He said with a smile, earning a confused look from Fiadh. "Me ceremony?" She asked curiously as she tilted her head at her father. "Aye, yer bein' granted tha' rank o' master Assassin. Ah Tabai will be conducting tha ceremony since this is his domain but I'll be there, and I hope ye all will be there aswell."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 10:04 pm

Günther found this all to be rather curious. A ceremony? To mark a promotion? It wasn't just curious, it was odd, confusing, and strange. Nonetheless, he accepted it. After all, he would be working with these people, and Fiadh was a good friend.
"I look forward to meeting them. And... we'll be there."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2024 3:26 pm

Eden smiled and hugged Fia tight. "Congratulations!" She said happily. She was excited for her friend and was happy to be there for that moment. Fia smiled and hugged her back. "Aye, I didn' expect tea be promoted so soon..." She said smiling. She was only nineteen and most Assassins didn't gain this rank until their twenties, sometimes thirty's. Looking up at Gunther she smiled. "No' much o' a ceremony... I'll receive new robes and then I'm sure me Father will organize some feast tea celebrate this."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2024 3:59 pm

"I am truly happy for you, Fräulein Brady" Günther said with a smile as he looked down at Fiadh. It was nice to know that his friends were so happy, and that he had made new allies. "If it's a feast you'll be having, then I will most certainly attend. For now, i have something i need to do."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2024 4:24 pm

Thank ye, Gunther." She said with a smile. She was proud of herself and was looking forward to continuing to serve the brotherhood. "Aye, I'll see ye tonight. I need tea get back tea Lizzy fer now." She said smiling before hurrying off.

Eden smiled as she looked up at Gunther. "Would you like to meet my mother now?" She asked smiling. "Unless you want to do that after you do what you need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2024 4:45 pm

Ah Tabai watched Fiadh go running off before looking to Eden and smiled. He made his way back into his office to figure out what he was going to do about Ikan.

Günther's eyes widened, as he looked down at Eden.
"Of course I would like to meet your mother now" he said with a beaming smile. He was clearly excited about the idea, and he suddenly seemed to have all the energy of a child.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 12:57 am

Eden smiled happily, waving to Ah Tabai before leading him back down from the temple. Leading him down a small trail to a group of huts not far from the temple. Ah Tabai had insisted they live as close to the temple. "Mother?" She asked as she approached the hut. "Hello, love. I see you've brought a visitor." A woman voice said as she exited the hut, using a cane to walk.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 1:25 am

Günther dismissed his men, and followed Eden out of the temple and to the hut excitedly. His men made their way down to the group of Irish Assassins, and introduced themselves to them.
Günther stepped forward with a smile, and dipped into a low and respectful bow.
"It is good to finally meet you, Mutter Foster(Mother Foster)" Günther said with a beaming smile. He looked to her, smiling happily before stepping closer to her. "I am Herr Günther Reinhardt Æthelwulf Steinhauer, son of Kornelius Steinhauer of Germany and Eiliswintha Wiersma of the Frisians."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 2:41 am

Eden smiled as she waited as Gunther introduced himself. "Gunther." She said with a soft and kind smile as she walked over, limping and using a cane to move. "It's such a pleasure to meet you, Eden speaks of you everytime she comes to see me." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2024 3:10 am

Günther watched Eden's Mother walk with a small warm smile. He listened to her speak of her conversations with Eden before looking over to Eden with a smile.
"Hopefully she speaks honestly of me" Günther chuckled. He could sense a certain warmth about her, one he knew all too well and had missed a great deal.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 13, 2024 4:21 pm

I certenly hope so aswell." She said wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug for a moment before releasing him. "Come in." She said smiling as she moved back towards the hut. Eden smiled, taking Gunthers hand in hers as she lead him into the hut where she grew up. Edens mother once again speaks up. "I hope you like our little home? I know it isn't much but it keeps us warm at night and we've never gone hungry."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2024 1:40 am

Günther happily returned the hug and would have lingered in it if he had the chance. He had not felt the warmth of a mother's hug in...
"Yes Ma'am" he chuckled quickly wiping his face before smiling as Eden took his hand.

Once they were inside, Günther looked around, and smiled. Sure it was nothing like the castle he grew up in, but it was perfect. A quaint and cozy little hut filled with warmth and love was more precious than a castle filled with ghosts.
"It's... It's perfect. I love it" Günther said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2024 4:37 am

Smiling Edens mother nodded. "I'm glad you like it. Would you like anything to eat or drink?" She asked with a smile. "Here let me help you momma." Eden said smiling as she got some drinks together as well as some dried fruit and meat before sitting it down for them. "Thank you, Eden." Smiling Eden found a seat in the center of the hut as did her mother. "Come Gunther, tell me a bit about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2024 5:45 am

Before Günther could even say anything, Eden and Astra were already busy. He watched the two, listening to the way Eden spoke to her mother, and he couldn't help but smile.
"Well... I was raised as a Catholic so that I would be a suitable leader for my Order. From the moment I could walk, Father taught me how to fight with all manner of weapons; my favourite is the Zweihander. He also taught me the history of my Order and my family. Eventually I served with him in the Seven Years War. Mother wasn't happy about that. " Günther paused before nibbling on some of the dried meat and taking a sip of his drink. "My mother taught me of her gods, the ancient ones like the Woman of the Woods, Woden and the others. She taught me and my siblings embroidery and medicines. Mother would have loved you. They're... gone now." Günther fell silent for a while before looking to Eden's mother with a warm smile. "Oh, and I survived a wolf attack" Günther chuckled as he revealed the gruesome scar on his neck.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 EmptyToday at 2:51 am

Astra smiled as he spoke about his parents but the smile faded as he told them that they were gone. "I'm so sorry for the loss of your parents." She said reaching over to put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Marisol had smiled and waved to Eberhard once she saw him approaching. Once he was close enough she greeting him with a hug before seeing Fia approaching. Smiling, she greeted the Irish assassins who all seemed happy to see her. They all greeted her with playful jokes and teasing. "Guess who just got promoted tea Master assassin?" She said with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bloodstained Wolf
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13