Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Bloodstained Wolf
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 35 EmptyToday at 3:55 am by Voidmon

» The Bloodstained Wolf
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 5:30 am by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 2:23 pm by Voidmon

» Hello to anyone
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 4:21 pm by AvaAssassin

» Fiadh Brady
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 4:17 am by Voidmon

Rise of the Shark((Void)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 13, 2024 8:50 pm

Bryan nodded at her report, giving a sigh and taking another drink of rum. "That's something at least," he said after he'd swallowed, taking a seat near Darcey now. "Well. Looks like we'll be headed for a port soon, then. If there's any nearby. Can't sail with damaged sails."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 14, 2024 3:31 pm

Darcey set her empty glass on the desk before leaning back in her seat and running her fingers through her hair.
"I suppose you're right, and I'm sure the men will be glad to see land after that storm" Darcey said with a sigh before looking over to Bryan. "Think we could all do with some shore leave after that... some rest at the very least."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 3:49 am

Bryan chuckled and gave her a genuine smile, something he rarely ever did. Even his eyes were smiling! "You're right about that," he said, reaching over to tuck a loose strand of hair from her face. "Well then. Let's get these lads to shore then, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 2:23 pm

Darcey looked up at Bryan with a small warm smile as he brushed the stray hair from her face. She noticed how happy he was, and found herself curious as to why he was so unusually happy. However she dared not ask why incase she spoiled his mood.
"Oh, before I forget. I figured out a solution to our little Assassin problem" Darcey said as she forced herself to her feet and made her way over to Bryan. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him close as she rested her head against his arm. "For now... I'm just grateful we made it out of that storm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Shark((Void)
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35