Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Vampire's Rise EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Vampire's Rise EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Vampire's Rise EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Vampire's Rise EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Vampire's Rise EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 5:32 pm

"Good to see you too, Haemon. How are you" Donahue asked eagerly. A quick hello was all Morrigan managed to say before Lilith dragged her off to the kitchen. Lilith was chatting away happily.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 5:38 pm

Haemon chuckled and looked after his soon-to-be wife. "Happy for the first time in a long time." He said, his eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 6:12 pm

"Good to hear it. Lilith seems happy too" Donahue said with a laugh as he looked towards the kitchen. The two woman were laughing happily at each others stories. Lilith brought out the mead, wine, and some snacks, set them down on the table, and sat down beside Haemon. Donahue and Morrigan sat down opposite the pair. Lilith looked at Haemon curiously as if asking who was going to deliver the news.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 6:15 pm

Haemon clapped his hands and took a sip of the mead before he began to speak. "So." He began with a grin spreading across his face. He gripped Lilith's arm calmly and looked over at her for a second before he turned back around. "I asked Lilith to marry me. She said yes!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 8:55 am

"That's fantastic! But you'll have one small problem. Lilith can't be held down by anything. She's a wild spirit that needs to run free." Donahue looked at Haemon with a stern face before laughing happily.
"So, when are you getting married" Morrigan asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 12:02 pm

"Sometime soon." Haemon said, looking to the door for a moment. "Possibly when this heat dies off."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:28 pm

"That's about a month away" Donahue said as he stroked his chin.
"Don't ask me how, but Donahue always knows when there's going to be a chill in the air." Lilith couldn't help but laugh.
"I'm just happy I'll have a traditional family again, even if it is just Haemon and me" Lilith said happily as she hugged Haemon's arm.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:38 pm

Haemon smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead before he turned to Donahue. "Donahue, I'm extending the role of best man to you. You've done right by me since the day we met and I wanted to return the favor."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 3:35 pm

"It'll be an honour, Haemon" Donahue said with a smile. Lilith sniffed the air, and headed off to the kitchen with Morrigan in tow. Donahue looked to his sister, and smiled before turning to face Haemon. "Say sorry."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:17 am

Haemon looked after the woman for a moment before he looked to Donahue. "What'd I do?" He asked, looking up again. With a quiet sigh, he rose to his feet and went into the kitchen with his hands behind his back and his eyes down. "Sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:51 am

"Now you're ready to get married" Donahue said with a laugh as he entered the kitchen. He wrapped an arm around Haemon's neck, and ruffled his hair. "Saying sorry for something you didn't do is pretty much mandatory in a marriage" Donahue said quietly so only Haemon could hear.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:56 am

Haemon couldn't help but laugh. He smiled over at Lilith for a moment before he growled playfully and grappled with Donahue in a sort of wrestling match.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:29 am

"Ohoho, ye think ye can take me, boyo" Donahue asked as he wrestled with Haemon like a younger brother would. Lilith and Morrigan looked at the two men, and laughed before returning to the food. They started to dish up the food, and set the loaf of bread on its own plate before they carried everything through to the living room.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:08 am

Haemon was laughing as he wrestled with Donahue like a younger brother would. He grabbed the man's leg and started tugging in the process of making him fall over onto the floor, a huge grin across his face and his hair starting to get messy.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:32 am

Donahue couldn't hold up against Haemon for much longer, so he decided that if he was going down, Haemon was going down with him. Donahue wrapped one leg around Haemon's leg, and pulled the leg as he pushed Haemon's shoulders.
"Come on, you two. Dinner's ready" Lilith called.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:08 pm

Haemon toppled over with a laugh and looked up. He shoved Donahue off him with a smile and stood up before he went in to join the ladies. He plopped down on the pillows next to Lilith and from there, he proceeded to fix his hair.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:48 pm

"Lilith, is this..."
"Aye, it is, Doni. Good old soda bread, and old fashioned Irish stew." Donahue, Morrigan, and even Lilith wiped their eyes. They all missed their homeland so much. "Donahue, since you're the closest thing we have to the head of the famous, we would love for you to be the one to break the bread" Lilith said with tears in her eyes as she handed Donahue the soda bread. Donahue said a prayer before breaking the bread, and passing a piece to each of them.
"Haemon, we may not be a real family, but our love for each other is real, and more powerful than the sea. Welcome to the family."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:37 pm

Haemon nodded his head as he accepted the piece of bread he'd been handed. "Thank you." He said softly with a smile. He was glad to be apart of the family.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:28 pm

(Should we do I time jump? Honestly can't think of anything. Also, are we going to continue the darkness?)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:58 pm

(Yea we are continuing the darkness I just haven't gotten any new notifications on it. I'll go look and yea, time skip cause I'm running out of ideas XD)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 4:00 pm

Over the next few weeks battled with a bit of nausea, but she didn't really put much thought into it since she was so busy planning the wedding. When her monthly blood was little over a week late, Lilith began to suspect something. Lilith went to speak with one of the old women she knew.

Lilith opened the door to the house quietly, and plopped down on a mountain of pillows. She lay there, a hand on her stomach, and a smile on her face as she waited patiently for Haemon to arrive.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 2:00 pm

Haemon had been out running and doing his usual Assassin parkour. That was one thing he didn't want to lose. And while he was still keeping his training in his head, he was out tasting cakes. He wanted the best cake in the world for the wedding.

After a few hours of being out, Haemon returned to the house rubbing his face for a moment before he plopped down beside his soon-to-be-wife in the mountain of pillows with a sigh. "Too much cake..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 2:45 pm

Lilith looked over to Haemon, and smiled happily. She tried to find the right words to tell Haemon the amazing news.
"Haemon, I don't know how to tell you this. Hell, I don't know how it's even possible, but... I'm pregnant. Haemon, you're going to be a father" Lilith said happily. She couldn't believe what she was saying, that she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 10:43 am

Haemon's eyes snapped open for a moment before he closed them, smiled and rolled over to cuddle his fiancé. "That's terrific news!" He said happily, resting a hand gently against her stomach before he held her and cuddled.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 1:23 pm

"I can't believe we're going to have a proper family" Lilith said happily. She closed her eyes, and smiled as she held a hand over her stomach as she cuddled her fiancé. Right now, life was perfect for her, and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Vampire's Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire's Rise
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next