Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 4:14 pm

Lilith fed a piece of cake to Haemon before taking a bite herself. She was almost always peckish now that she was pregnant, but she hardly picked up any weight.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:34 pm

Haemon ate the bite of cake Lilith fed her and smiled. He had a feeling that his mother would like the woman, even though she was a demon. Then the clinging of a knife against glass made his head rise. Lucifer was standing up and looked about ready to make a speech.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:21 am

A silence had fallen across the room as everyone looked at the father of the bride. Lucifer looked at the newlyweds, and smiled as he raised his glass
"To my darling daughter, I am delighted that you have made a home for yourself, and formed a family among the hu...commoners. To Haemon, I welcome you into my family with open arms. You are a son to me, and better man for my daughter has, and will never exist. To Lord Haemon Donelley, and Lady Lilith Morningstar Donelley!" Everyone in room cheered loudly and happily.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 3:19 pm

Haemon couldn't help but smile and dipped his head to Lucifer. He was proud that he'd made this all powerful demon happy by making Lilith happy.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 4:13 pm

Once the guests had started with the feast, Lilith gently took Haemon's hands in hers.
"Haemon, I think it's time I told my father about our baby" Lilith said softly as she gently rubbed her thumbs across the back of his hands. She looked up at her husband, and smiled. This was all she had ever wanted, and she finally had it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 8:26 pm

Haemon gave a small nod and took a deep breath. He had no idea how Lucifer would react. He hoped he wouldn't give anything away. With a deep breath, he called Lucifer over. "Lou, Lilith has something she wants to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:40 am

Lucifer smiled, and made his way over to Lilith, his pride and joy.
"What is it, Lili" Lucifer asked softly as he wrapped an arm around Lilith.
"Daddy, I'm pregnant." Lucifer dropped his glass, and hugged Lilith tightly.
"I'm so happy for you, my princess, and my son."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:20 pm

Haemon breathed a sigh. Good. He didn't give anything away. Haemon smiled and raised Lilith's hand to plant a kiss on it. It was only a matter of time before his son made his appearance here in this world. And when he did...Haemon grinned at the thought. The Assassins would tremble in fear.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:24 pm

The rest of the night was celebrated quite happily. The drinks flowed freely, and everyone was having a great time. Lilith practically danced the night away.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 12:38 am

Haemon watched his wife dance that entire night and joined her at the end of the night. He was quite happy and pulled Lilith into him before he gave her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 9:23 am

(Time to move on)

Lilith had a relatively normal pregnancy, and there seemed to be no complications. Her belly grew steadily over the next few months until it was almost time for the baby to come.

Lilith was relaxing on the floor, reading a book when she felt a pain in her stomach causing her to drop her book.
"Haemon! Go fetch Morrigan! It's time!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 1:41 pm

Haemon leapt up out of the pile of pillows and cushions they'd made upstairs and flew down the stairs. He looked to Lilith for a moment before he ran out of the door and sprinted over to the barracks. Once he made it there, he shouted for Morrigan.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 4:36 pm

Morrigan emerged from Donahue's room, her own belly having grown slightly.
"The baby's coming" Morrigan asked curiously, although the chest she held said she already knew.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Haemon nodded and he turned quickly. "Come on! Donahue! Your nephew's on his way!" He shouted before he raced off back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 4:20 pm

Donahue and Morrigan darted after Haemon, trying to keep up with him.

Lilith was pacing around the room, a hand held against her side in pain. She let out a pained growl, and breathed through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Haemon burst through the door moments later, the door banging open. "They're here!" He called to Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 1:29 pm

"It's about time" Lilith growled through clenched teeth. Morrigan raced to Lilith's side, and helped her upstairs.
"Donahue, prepare some water!" With that, the women disappeared upstairs. Donahue set about preparing the water
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:14 pm

While Donahue was preparing water, Haemon remained downstairs. He was constantly pacing and running his hands through his hair nervously. He was about to become a father!
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Lilith's screams of pain filled the house as things got more intense. Donahue kept his eyes closed, and hummed a tune to himself. He couldn't bare to hear his sister in so much pain. After a while, he took to praying to the old gods to keep his sister safe. Eventually, Lilith's screams stopped, and were replaced by the cries of a baby. Donahue grabbed the water, and raced upstairs. Morrigan quickly washed the screaming baby, and swaddled the baby before handing the baby to Lilith.
"Haemon, get up here" Donahue called.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 6:25 pm

Haemon rushed upstairs, taking them two at a time before he came to a halt. He saw Lilith holding a tiny bundle of joy in her arms and his heart did a couple of things. He was scared. He swallowed hard before he approached the bedside slowly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 3:29 pm

"Love, come meet your son" Lilith said happily as she looked up at her husband from the tiny bundle in her arms. Lilith looked and felt like death, but she was happy.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Haemon peered down at the tiny little creature she held in her arms and smiled. He was a father. This was his son. His and Lilith's. Haemon planted a calm and gentle kiss on his wife's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 4:10 pm

"He'll need a name..." Lilith gently ran her thumb along her son's cheek, and smiled softly. He was second in line to the throne of the kingdom of Hell, so something regal, something befitting his heritage, something powerful. "Samael" Lilith said softly before looking up to her husband for approval.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 12:06 am

(XD that would be interesting but no XD)

Haemon shook his head and came up with a better name. "Lionel." He said with a small grin. "Lionel Finn Donnelly."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 3:22 pm

"I just spent twelve hours squeezing him out of me, I think I should have some choice in the matter." There was some sterness in her voice, and she really meant what she said. "Samael Lionel Finn Morningstar-Donelly..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire's Rise
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next