Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Vampire's Rise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:37 pm

Haemon looked her up and down for a moment with a look in his eyes. He smiled for a moment before he spoke kindly. "It's kind of long..." He admitted, though he knew that Lilith had a point.
(I honestly thought you'd like Lionel Finn..)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 2:27 pm

"Lionel Finn can be his human name. When he is old enough, he can choose what he wants to go by. But to me, the demons, angels, and his prey, he shall be known as Samael" Lilith said with a smile. She looked down at her son, smiling warmly with all the love of a mother. She shifted up so that Haemon could sit down beside her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 2:40 pm

Haemon plopped down on the bed beside her calmly and watched as his son became fussy. He was hungry. Haemon couldn't help but smile and he agreed with what Lilith had said.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 4:55 pm

"Would you like to hold him" Lilith asked softly. Lilith was weak, and in need of some sleep after everything that she had just gone through.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 11:45 pm

Haemon looked between his wife and his son. Then he carefully took Lionel and cradled him in his arms, watching as the child stirred quietly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 1:09 pm

"Donahue..." Donahue looked at Lilith, and nodded before bringing her a large chalice of blood. Lilith was shaking too badly to hold the chalice steadily, so Donahue held it for her, and held it gently against her lips. Lilith sipped at the blood hungrily.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 1:36 pm

Haemon watched Lilith for a moment before he turned his attention back to his son. He smiled. Lionel was a handsome little boy.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Lilith looked like she was on death's door, and she felt it. Donahue just kept giving Lilith blood, colour slowly returning to her body.
"At least I can say I did one good thing in my life... I brought a child into this world" Lilith said softly before passing out.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:18 am

Haemon chuckled and kissed Lilith on the forehead before he turned back to his son. Then he looked to Donahue. "I don't know the first thing about being a dad." he said with a small laugh. "Mine was never around."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:24 pm

"My father was always cooped up in his shop. He would spend some time with me, my mom, and my sister. When I was old enough, dad taught me how to smith, that's how I ended up with the Templars." Donahue looked at the baby, and smiled as he looked back at Haemon. "Just do what you wish your father had done with you. You'll figure it out along the way."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:49 pm

Haemon nodded and smiled up at Donahue. "Thank you, Donahue." He said softly and smiled down at his son. "He's going to be something great, I can feel it. With him, my line lives on. And it will throughout the ages. Just as yours will, Donahue. I don't know what's compelling me to say this, but I feel that our lines will always come together."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 3:39 pm

"It is a small world, Haemon. Our lines will continue in this war, so we'll always have allies. Who knows, maybe our bloodlines will be joined one day" Donahue said with a laugh. He looked down at the baby, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 11:58 pm

"Perhaps." Haemon said with a chuckle, smiling down at his baby boy.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 11:11 am

Donahue headed down to the kitchen, and set about making food, singing the songs of his people as he went along. Lilith stirred slightly, her chest moving slowly.
"Haemon, why don't you go downstairs? I'm sure Donahue would like some company. Tell him I said fuil iomarca." Morrigan seemed worried.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Haemon gave a small nod and carefully handed his son to Morrigan before he went downstairs to Donahue. He took a deep breath and approached the other Templar. The templar whose life he spared. "Hey..Morrigan wanted me to tell you fuil iomarca." Though when he said it, Haemon sounded confused.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Donahue dropped everything, and raced upstairs only to return a few seconds later with the baby.
"Somebody needs to watch him" Donahue said quickly as he handed the tiny bundle to Haemon before racing upstairs again.

Morrigan just kept shouting in Irish, Donahue had to shout just to get her to stop for a moment.
"What's wrong, Morrigan?!" Morrigan growled, and ripped the duvet and blankets off of Lilith. The bed was soaked in blood.
"That's what's wrong! She won't stop bleeding! Jaysus! She could die!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 7:59 am

Haemon felt himself stiffen. Was there something wrong? He shivered and looked at his baby boy. Haemon looked between the stairs and the hatch that led to his and his wife's secret place. He had no time. He had to summon Lucifer if he could. So he did something. He made himself bleed for a small moment and let it drop onto the kitchen floor. from there, he created a pentagram and called for Lucifer in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:28 pm

"Ah, Haemon. You seem to have caught me at a bit of a difficult moment." Lucifer was interrupted by a loud booming voice that demanded respect. "I'm fighting with my father for Lilith. He's not happy about the baby either... He won't win though. Lilith's life is in the hands of someone much older and wiser now, someone who out ranks him."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 4:26 am

"They can't let her die!" Haemon said in a loud whisper. "My son needs her. I need her."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 5:39 pm

"Lilith will be just fine, Haemon. She's my daughter" Lucifer said with a chuckle. Donahue came downstairs, wiping his bloodied hands with a rag.
"Hello, Lucifer" Donahue said nonchalantly.
"Hello, Donahue." Lucifer turned his attention to Haemon, a smile on his face. "Now, may I please meet my grandchild? What name has my daughter chosen?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 5:19 am

Haemon takes a breath and unwrapped his son before he presented him to Lucifer. "We've settled on Lional Finn as his human name. But those he hunts will know him as Samuel."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 9:35 am

"Ahhh, Samael. The accuser, destroyer, seducer, and the main archangel of death" Lucifer said with a laugh. He seemed quite pleased with the name. "He shall be a great king one day."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:26 pm

Haemon grinned quietly before he looked down upon the child. "Do you approve of his human name as well?" He questioned curiously.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:59 pm

"I think it suits him just fine" Lucifer said with a chuckle. "I'm sure Lilith was happy with the name Finn. Nice nod to his Irish heritage." Lucifer looked at his grandson, and smiled. He lovingly stroked Finn's cheek with a gentle hand, and looked up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 1:51 pm

The baby boy cooed and waved his fists in the air for a moment before he snuggled against his father's chest to sleep. Haemon smiled and gently cradled the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   The Vampire's Rise - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire's Rise
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next