Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyToday at 6:04 am by Voidmon

» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 5:30 am by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 2:23 pm by Voidmon

» Hello to anyone
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 4:21 pm by AvaAssassin

» Fiadh Brady
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 4:17 am by Voidmon

The Bloodstained Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 6:33 pm

Once they were back on their way Fiadh sighed as she leaned against the railing of her ship. She worried for Lizzy, especially in situations like this. "I think I'm ready for a nap." She said giving Ferdiad a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 3:20 am

"Aye, you go ge' some res'. I'll come wake ye when we reach land" Ferdiad said with a small warm smile. He looked to Günther and Elizabeth's ships, figuring he could just follow them. Granted, he wished he could spend some time with Fiadh as they hadn't spent much time together since setting sail.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 4:05 am

Fia sighed and smiled up at him. "Wish ye could join me.." She said with a small smile before she began t' walk back to her quarters. "Once we arrive I hope tea spend more time with ye."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 4:15 am

Ferdiad looked to Fiadh, then to the other ships before letting out a small sigh. He chased after Fiadh, and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.
"D'ye no' have a helmsman or somethin' of the like" he asked. He hated knowing that he was disappointing her as all he wanted to do was help or make her happy.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 4:25 am

Turning she looked up at him for a moment before smiling and hugging him. "I'm sure someone could take over fer ye fer a bit." She said closing her eyes. She stood there for a moment before glancing over at a one of the men. She gave him orders to take the wheel for a while as she knew he knew where they were going. Once there was someone to take over for Ferdiad she smiled up at him. "Lets go inside."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 4:52 am

"Oh thank the Gods" Ferdiad said with a sigh of relief as he returned the hug. He lingered there for a moment, simply enjoying just being there in her arms. "An' I think that's a grand idea." He kept an arm wrapped around her waist as they made their way inside to her quarters.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 7:23 pm

Smiling Fia leaned on him as they walked inside, spending the next few hours together on her bed before she eventually went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 3:27 am

Once they reached Tulum, Günther and Eberhard headed off to Günther's quarters and set about pulling their true armor on, helping each other where they could. Once his armor was on, Eberhard pulled on a hooded tabard baring the Teutonic Cross, and drew his hood. He stood there for a moment before heading to the deck and looking around for Eden and Marisol.
"Pardon the interruption, Hochmeister Steinhauer will be with us momentarily" he explained before dipping his head in a show of respect.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 3:45 am

Eden smiled as Tulum came into View, it was good to be going home. She turned to smile at Eberhard as he approached her and Marisol. "You look ready for a battle." Eden said with a smile as Marisol walked over to greet him with a hug. "Are you excited to reconnect with the brotherhood?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 4:17 am

"Well, best to be prepared for anything. Really it's a formality. Günther is one of the few with his original family armorfrom the crusades" Eberhard chuckled before pulling Marisol into a warm hug. "And I'm truly excited. While I love the Order, and will remain loyal to them until my dying day, I do miss the brotherhood."

Günther took a moment to calm himself, taking a few shaky breaths. The past week had really put life into perspective for him. He had almost died, and heard strange voices speaking to him. He was about to perform his first official duty as the head of the Teutonic Order, mere days after his first official action as a noble. He pulled on his tabard baring the Teutonic Cross, then the cape baring the Steinhauer coat of arms. Next, he pulled on an ornate helmet beset with black wings on each side. After pulling the final object from the chest, Günther sat quietly sobbing for a good long moment.
"Ich vermisse dich so sehr, Vater. Ich gebe mein Bestes... um wenigstens halb so ein Mann zu sein wie du(I miss you so much, Father. I'm trying my best to be... at least half the man you were)."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 5:37 am

Eden smiled and gave a nod of understanding before looking back out at Tulum as they got closer. She was excited to introduce Gunther to Ah Tabai

Marisol seemed nervous about meeting these assassins, especially if her grandfather was so hated by them all. She truly couldn't blame them for their hatred, her grandfather was a horrid man.

Fiadh got dressed in her robes and weapons before exiting her quarters. Making her way up to Ferdiad she smiled at him before looking up at the island as they got closer. Once they were close enough she tilted her head as she saw a familiar ship. "I...Is tha' me da's ship?" She asked her eyes growing wide.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 7:16 am

"Aye, i' is. Quick, you take over" Ferdiad said nervously before bolting into Fiadh's quarters where he tried to make himself look as presentable as possible.

Eberhard looked down at his nervous wife and smiled softly before kissing the top of her head.
"I promise I won't let anyone hurt you, Mariposa" Eberhard said with a smile.

After a while, Günther emerged from his quarters looking like a Knight plucked straight from the crusades. His men watched him for a moment in silence before bowing in a show of respect.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 7:35 pm

Fia took over for him, laughing quietly as she watched him rush into her quarters. She continued to sail towards the island, only dropping anchor once they arrived. Stepping away from the wheel she smiled and walked into her quarters. "Are ye ready?" She asked with a smile.

Marisol smiled as she gave him a nod. Eden smiled as she turned to Marisol. "You have nothing to fear." She said reassuring her. "We won't allow it.. Especially Fia and Lizzy." She said turning to smile as she saw Gunther. "Don't you look handsome in your armor." She said smiling as she reached out to take his hand.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 5:24 am

"Aye... maybe" Ferdiad said with a nervous smile. The man was clearly stressed, and still somewhat scared of Fiadh's father. He grabbed his hurley, and turned to Fiadh. "How do I look?" He did look incredibly presentable.

"Oh Elizabeth definitely won't allow anyone to hurt you, and neither will I" Eberhard said with a smile before looking to Günther and dipping into low and respectful bow.
"Fürst Günther." Günther looked to Eberhard and dipped his head in respect before gesturing for Eberhard to stand. He then looked to Eden, and smiled softly beneath his helmet before taking her hand in his.
"Danke schon(thank you very much), meine Blümelein" he said softly, his voice somewhat distorted by his helmet. He turned and called out an order to the other men in armor, and watched proudly as the fell into formation behind them.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 6:15 am

Walking in she closed the door behind her. "Ye look grand, don' worry so much." She said smiling as she moved over to him. "Now, we should be goin' tea shore. Don' worry, I won' let him get ye."

Eden smiled seeing Fia's ship had already dropped anchor. "Well shall we go ashore? I'm sure they'll be waiting for us." Eden said with a smile as she looked up at Gunther. "If your ready of course."

Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 6:39 am

"Ye sure I look alrigh'? An'... thank ye" Ferdiad said with a small smile before leaning down and kissing her softly while he still had the chance. Gods alone knew he wasn't brave enough to show her any affection infront of her father. "Let's ge' goin' then."

"Ja, I think it's time" Günther said as he gave Eden's hand a gentle squeeze. He walked with her to one of the rowboats, followed closely by Eberhard and Marisol. The other armoured men hopped into two other rowboats, and began rowing ashore.

Elizabeth was already sitting on the beach beside a man clad in full Templar crusader armour watching Pedro and Panther bouncing around in some bushes.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 6:10 pm

Smiling she returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around him. "We likely won't be here for more than a few days. Jus' do yer best tea avoid 'im." She said with a smile.

Eden smiled as she climbed into the rowboat, she couldn't help but wonder who else was here as there was a ship she didn't recognize anchored near the island. "I wonder who that is..." She said quietly as she looked at the ship.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 6:25 pm

"Trus' me, I'll be keeping me distance" Ferdiad chuckled as he hugged her tightly for a moment before taking a deep breath to calm himself. "Think we should ge' goin'?"

"Were we not expecting anyone else" Eberhard asked curiously as he and Günther began rowing. Günther looked to the other ship, and raised a brow as he tried to remember if he'd seen it anywhere before.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 6:35 pm

Aye.." She said with a smile. "We can row slowly." She said with a smile as she moved to the door to wait for him.

Eden looked over to Eberhard and shrugged. "Ah Tabai didn't mention anything..." She said as she took another look at the ship.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 06, 2024 3:07 am

"It's alrigh'. I'll ge' us there, then I'll stay with yer friends" Ferdiad chuckled before he made his way outside and to one of the rowboats.

"Must be another assassin then" Günther suggested. With the two men rowing, it wouldn't be long until they reached shore.

Elizabeth was sitting in the sand, watching everything carefully as she rested her head on the "Templar's" armor. Ikan was going to love this, the Templar mutt Elizabeth being cosy with a "Templar" knight...
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 06, 2024 4:12 am

Aye, tha' sounds like a good plan." She said smiling as they made their way to the rowboats. Once they were down Fia claimed down and got in. She couldn't help but wonder why her father had come.

Eden smiled as they reached shore. "Your likely right, but I wonder who could it could be." She said smiling as she waited for Gunther.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 06, 2024 4:27 am

Ferdiad began rowing them to the shore, trying to seem as calm and casual as possible. He was absolutely terrified of what Fiadh's father would do to him if he found out about what he'd been doing. He figured he'd just stay close enough to Fiadh to act as her guard.

"I suppose we'll find out soon enough" Günther said as he hopped out of the boat and held out his hand to help Eden. The other armored men gathered around them, including the "Templar" that had been looking after Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 06, 2024 5:45 am

Once they reached shore Fiadh got out of the rowboat and waited for Ferdiad before approaching their friends. "Mornin, who's ready tea go? We shouldn't keep our Mentor's waitin'..." She said as she looked up at the trail they would take.

Eden tilted her head as Fia spoke, she thought she had heard her say Menors... like there was more than one there. Before she could ask however, Fia was already making her way towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 06, 2024 2:58 pm

"I thought I was only meeting the one. Didn't know this was a..."
"A thing? Ja neither did I" Eberhard added before turning his attention to their men. He briefed them on what was going on before getting them into formation. He took his place behind Günther, and fell silent as he awaited his orders. As Fiadh started heading off, Günther followed. Of course Eberhard and the rest of the men followed closely behind, sticking in a tight formation.
Ferdiad kept his distance, and followed the group from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 06, 2024 5:27 pm

Eden looked confused but offered her hand to Elizabeth before following after Fiadh. She had no idea what was going on but she was going to figure it out. She followed Fiadh up to the village where she could see Ah Tabai and a man she didn't know waiting with assassins standing on either side. Fia paused and smiled as they approached. Placing her fist over her heart she lowered her head in a respectful short bow. "Mentors..." She then smiled and hugged the new man. "Hello,da... I've missed ye." She said as the man laughed and hugged her in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bloodstained Wolf
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next