Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyToday at 6:04 am by Voidmon

» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 5:30 am by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 2:23 pm by Voidmon

» Hello to anyone
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 4:21 pm by AvaAssassin

» Fiadh Brady
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 4:17 am by Voidmon

The Bloodstained Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 3:09 am

Elizabeth held Eden's hand tightly, occasionally squeezing it a bit too tightly out of fear. She hated being there... being scared. She only relaxed a bit when she saw Ah Tabai and the stranger. When Fiadh called the strange man not only Mentor but Da and hugged him, Elizabeth let out a quiet sigh of relief.

Ferdiad followed closely behind the group, keeping an eye on Fiadh, Elizabeth, and Marisol. When he saw Fiadh's father, he stood beside the other women and dipped into a low bow.
"Master Brady" he said respectfully.

Günther and his men came to a stop in front of the temple, and watched as the others spoke and mingled. They stood there for a moment, quietly waiting to be addressed.

Ah Tabai studied the men curiously for a while. He noted the armor, and the different Tabards the men were wearing. Templar, Teutonic, Hospitalier... all there.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 5:37 am

Eden held Elizabeth's hand, keeping her guard as they approached the village. She knew Elizabeth didn't like to come here and for good reason but they should be alright. A look of surprise appeared on her face as Fiadh addressed the man as her father and Mentor. She had heard story of her father but this was the first time she had laid eyes on the man.

"Come on, Ikan can't do anything at the moment." She whispered to Elizabeth before stepping forward, still holding Elizabeth's hand. Placing her hand on her heart she greeted the two Mentors as Fia had before turning to look at Gunther before she made a formal introduction between the two groups. Fia stayed beside her father who simply arched his brow at Ferdiad and gave a nod.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 11:21 am

"Ye can' be sure abou' tha'. Wouldn' pu' i' pas' the strontstof tae try" Elizabeth said quietly before she followed Fiadh and Eden's example, and dipped her head as she held a fist to her chest.
"Mentors" she said before making her way up and standing at Ah Tabai's side.

Ferdiad watched the reaction of Fiadh's father, and immediately excused himself before making his way over to Marisol's side.

Eberhard stepped forward and greeted the two mentors much like the others before looking to Günther then back to the mentors.
"I am Eberhard Durchdenwald, Grand Commander of the Teutonic Order and... the last Assassin of the German Brotherhood. And this is..." Eberhard paused as Günther stepped forward and removed his helmet before Eberhard continued. "Günther Reinhardt Æthelwulf Steinhauer, Grand Master of the Teutonic Order, Captain of the Nachtjäger, and Lord of Teutoburg." Günther looked to the two mentors, and dipped his head slightly in a show of respect.
Ah Tabai watched this all, and listened to Eberhard as he spoke. When he explained that he was the last German Assassin, he finally understood why he never received a reply from the German mentor.
"It is good to finally meet you, Grand Master Steinhauer. Come, I believe we have matters to discuss" Ah Tabai said before heading inside. Günther looked to Eden for a moment in confusion before he began making his way up the stairs of the temple, surrounded by his armoured men.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 6:19 pm

Eden kept Elizabeth's hand tightly in hers, she could even see Fia glancing around. Fia had put the fear of whatever god or gods he prayed to into Ikan the last time they had spoken.

Master Brady noticed this as he glanced at Elizabeth for a moment. When Ah Tabai began walking up the steps he turned to one of his assassins and spoke quietly with him, ordering him to keep an eye on Elizabeth while they were talking before he began to follow Ah Tabai.

Fia moved down to Ferdiad. "Keep an eye on Lizzy.. Don' let anyone she doesn't trust near her..." She said with a smile as she lightly squeezed his hand before she and Eden began to follow their Mentors. The Irish Assassins moved over to greet Elizabeth, all very friendly as they kind of surrounded her, some even seemed to know Ferdiad and called him over.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2024 7:11 pm

"Aye, will do" Ferdiad chuckled as he gave Fiadh's hand a gentle squeeze before watching her and Eden head into the temple with the others.

Elizabeth didn't initially trust these new Assassins, and initially started panicking as they surrounded her. Sure they seemed friendly, but so did Ikan at first. Poor girl was about to start swinging only to relax a bit when Ferdiad made his way to her side.
"C'mon lads, give the poor lass some space. 'Specially you, Connor" Ferdiad chuckled as stopped at Elizabeth's side. He wrapped an arm around one of the Irish Assassins, and ruffled his hair playfully.

Günther and Ah Tabai were already discussing terms and benefits of their possible alliance.
"We'd be more than willing to offer medical assistance to your brotherhood... with a few exceptions of course" Günther stated before going on to explain the exceptions.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 1:57 am

Fia knew Ferdiad wouldn't allow any harm to come to Lizzy which made her feel a bit better about leaving... She glanced back once and smiled as she saw the assassins from the Irish Brotherhood and Ferdiad gathering around Lizzy. Once they reached the temple, Fia stood by her father's side. Eden moved to stand beside Gunther smiling happily.

The group backed up a bit as Ferdiad came over all still smiling. "Aww come on, I didn' mean any harm." Connor replied as he playfully pushed Ferdiad off. "We're sorry if we scared ye lass."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 3:41 am

Ah Tabai looked to Eden smiling at Günther's side and raised a brow before smiling himself.
"I accept these exceptions. Now, what is it you wish from our brotherhood" Ah Tabai asked as he started making some notes. Günther explained what the Order would like in exchange, of course it was mostly men, or the ability to call on the Assassins when they needed them.
"They've no' been kind tae her" Ferdiad whispered to Connor before he was pushed off.
"It's alrigh'. Jus' don't like bein' surrounded is all" Elizabeth chuckled as she finally started to relax a bit. She figured they wouldn't be so kind if they knew who her father was, so she decided not to tell them her surname. "Name's Elizabeth, bu' Fi calls me Lizzie."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 4:09 am

Ceallach Brady stood quietly as he observed the meeting, he had come to meet Gunther as well but had something of his own to ask of him but first, he would wait until after this meeting. Fia also waited silently smiling as she listened to Ah Tabai talk to Gunther. Eden stayed beside Gunther.

Connor arched his brow as Ferdiad told him they weren't kind to her but figured he would ask about it later. All of them introduced themselves before Connor began telling an embarrassing story of Ferdiad when they were young.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 4:26 am

"Would you mind if I took a seat? I know it's not polite but... Templars tried to take me out with some poisoned poppies recently" Günther said somewhat ashamedly as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Of course, please take a seat. Fiadh and Eden speak very highly of you, I am starting to see why" Ah Tabai said with a smile as he gestured to a chair. Günther looked to Eden and he couldn't help but smile.
"They've said nothing but good about you too, Ah Tabai. Eden tells me you are like a father to her, and it is a privilege to meet the man that helped raise her."
Eberhard sat in the corner, writing down everything that was said regarding the alliance.

Ferdiad let out an annoyed groan as Connor told Elizabeth Ferdiad's most embarrassing story, but Elizabeth was left practically cackling at this story.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 5:02 am

Connor and the others laughing with her smiling and enjoying each other's company. "May I ask ye a question, Lizzy? Why is it the others here... tha' way they are tea ye?" He asked innocently wanting to get a bit more information on the subject.

Eden smiled as she moved the chair over to Gunther with a smile. "There we are..." She said happily. Fia smiled at this. "Aye, Gunther i' a good man an' a strong warrior. I believe this alliance will be beneficial fer both o' our groups."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 5:46 am

"Well... Da was a Templar Grandmaster. For some reason they think I'll become a Templar like him"" Elizabeth explained as she sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck. She gestured to Ikan and his friends that were talking amongst themselves and occasionally glaring at Elizabeth. "That lot in particular." Ikan looked like shit, but that didn't stop him from making his way up to the entrance of the temple hoping to have a word with Fiadh's father.

"Danke schon, meine Blümelein"" Günther said with a warm smile before taking a seat in the chair and letting out a sigh of relief. He listened as Fiadh spoke, and he couldn't help but smile.
"There is no doubt that this alliance will be beneficial to all of us" Ah Tabai said before looking to Günther and offering him his hand. "I look forward to working with you, Günther Steinhauer."
"And I with you, Ah Tabai" Günther said with a smile as he shook Ah Tabai's hand.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 5:06 pm

Connor and the rest looked over to Ikan, arching his brow Connor said. "Wha' an' ignorant lot. Tha' thought is ridiculous." He said with a laugh. The others agreed with Connor, some even pointing out the scars on his face.

Fia smiled, glancing behind as she heard footsteps only to see Ikan waiting by the door. Arching her brow she smiled at him before turning her attention back to the meeting. She had no fear of the idiot standing by the door.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 6:01 pm

"Oh ye'll likely be hearin' abou' tha' fairly soon like" Elizabeth chuckled as she watched Ikan head into the Temple. Oh how she wished she could be in there for the inevitable fight Ikan would cause.

Ikan peered over the armoured men, only to see Fiadh smiling at him. He glared at her for a moment, muttering something beneath his breath before standing aside and waiting.
"May I speak with you in private for a moment, Ah Tabai?" Ah Tabai had been giving Ikan an ice cold glare before turning to Günther with a raised brow. "Of course, however I am sure Mentor Brady would also like to speak with you" Ah Tabai said, half asking if there was anything the Irish assassin wanted to add.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 6:20 pm

Ceallach smiled and held up his hand. "I' can wai. mus' be importan' if tha lad wishes tea speak tea ye alone. Wha' I need can wait." He said with a smile as he looked to Fia and Eden. "Come, le's give them time tea talk." He said as he walked out of the temple, followed by Fia. Eden gave Gunther a smile before leaving aswell.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 6:38 pm

"Thank you, herr Brady."
Günther watched Eden head off with Fiadh and her father, and smiled softly. Eberhard raised a brow and chuckled softly before following the others outside the room.
Ikan immediately made his way over to Ceallach, ignoring Fiadh entirely.
"Ah, Mentor. I'm sorry to interrupt, but I was hoping to have a word with you?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 6:43 pm

Ceallach paused noticing how this young Assassin with the scared face ignored his daughter and came straight to him. "Aye? An' wha' can I do fer ye lad?" He asked smiling as he turned to look at Ikan.

Fia arched her brow as she watched with a look of amusement on her face. She knew what was about to happen yet she had no fear of the outcome.

Oh dear..." Eden said as she glanced at Eberhard a little nervously. She was unsure how Fia's father looked at certain things but either Ikan was about to get into more trouble or Fia was about to get into trouble
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 7:25 pm

Ikan made his way right up to Ceallach, before he began speaking to him about what had happened, or at least his version of it.
"I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, Mentor, but your daughter has been protecting a Templar we have tried to deal with on multiple occasions. When I confronted her about her treachery..." Ikan paused and held a hand to his scar before looking to Ceallach, "She attacked me... infront of witnesses." Ikan was really selling it, and his performance certainly deserved a reward. "I believe she has betrayed the Brotherhood, and our creed" he said with a sorrowful tone.
Eberhard stood there, tears streaming from his red face, making all sorts of strange noises as he tried desperately to contain his laughter.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 7:54 pm

Ceallach kept a straight face and listened to the story this young Assassin was spinning. Little did he know Ah Tabai had already explained Elizabeth's situation and that she was indeed an assassin. "I see... These ar' serious accusations..." Turning he smiled at his daughter. "An, wha' is yer side darlin?" He asked smiling as Fia stepped forward. "Why don' ye tell 'im tha real truth." She said with a smile as she stood facing Ikan. "Ye attacked another assassin fer no other reason than yer own ignorant prejudice. Elizabeth is an assassin."

Eden stepped forward knowing her words would hold weight. "I saw what happened that day and I can tell you.. Ikan is lying to you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 2:20 am

Ikan felt a rage building inside him. He'd been humiliated by Fiadh for a second time, and his plan to get back at her had failed. He would have loved to see Fiadh be thrown out of the Assassins. "Sabes que un día la perra de cocodrilo te morderá. (You know the bitch of a Crocodile will bite you one day.)" He paused and looked to Eden with a look that could kill and was about to say something before falling silent as he felt the tip of a sword against his neck. "Ni lo pienses, pendejo comadreja (Don't even think about it, coward/stupid/motherfucker weasel)"Eberhard growled. The two men glared at each other before Ikan finally scuttled off and fled the temple.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 2:47 am

Eden stood her ground, her blade extended as she meet Ikans eyes. Eberhards blade wasn't the only one Ikan would feel against him as one of Fia's wrist blades sat lightly pressing against his ribs before he fled. "Bastard..." She said as she watched him run off. Ceallach stood beside his daughter watching what he saw as a disappointment to the brotherhood run off with his tail between his legs. Turning to the other three he smiled and gave Fiadh, Eden and Eberhard a nod of approval. "I'll bring this up tea Ah Tabai... Lying about another Assassin an attacking and wounding another assassin... Fiadh was well within tha right tea punish 'im"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 3:30 am

"Man should be dead. God alone knows what that Coño would do to Marisol. Speaking of which... is Ah Tabai aware of her situation" Eberhard asked as he raised an eyebrow. He was naturally concerned about his wife and not only her safety in general, but moreso in an Assassin stronghold.
Günther and Ah Tabai finally emerged from the room, both of them smiling widely and chuckling. Günther even seemed to be blushing somewhat.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 4:30 am

Ceallach glanced at Eberhard curiously. "I do no' believe we do..." He said smiling as he looked up at Ah Tabai. "Now is yer chance tea explain." He said with a pleasant smile. Fia smiled giving a nod to Eberhard.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 4:50 am

"Marisol, my wife, is Torres's granddaughter. She was arranged to be married to a man that... well he wasn't kind to her. Anyway, she snuck onto our ship when we were in Havana. After I found her in the hold, and after we learnt everything we know..." Eberhard paused and took a shaky breath before letting out a sigh. "Well her and I are married now so she won't be forced into that marriage."
"And she is now under our protection" Günther added, smiling as he stood at Eden's side.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 5:24 am

Turning to see Gunther she smiled and retracted the blade on her wrist. "She's a kind woman and very harmless." She put in as she had grown close with Marisol. Fia also agreed that Marisol was harmless and needed their protection. Ceallach nodded and looked to Ah Tabai. "Then I believe she has our protection as well..." He said with a smile. "Me assassins will no' allow her tea come tea harm."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 5:35 am

Eberhard couldn't believe that the Assassins would actually help protect Marisol, and he found himself at a loss for words.
"Thank you" was all he managed to say.
"She may be harmless now, but Eberhard has been teaching her to shoot, and Fräulein Foster has agreed to train Marisol once her bones have healed" Günther said with a smile as he looked to Eden before turning to Fiadh's father. "I believe you wanted to ask me something, herr Brady?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bloodstained Wolf
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next