Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyToday at 6:04 am by Voidmon

» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 5:30 am by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 2:23 pm by Voidmon

» Hello to anyone
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 4:21 pm by AvaAssassin

» Fiadh Brady
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 4:17 am by Voidmon

The Bloodstained Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 5:38 am

Elizabeth looked to Marisol with a small warm smile, she noticed her injuries but decided not to ask about it just yet. For now, she just made her way over to Marisol and pulled her into a warm hug.
"I'm sure we will, love" Elizabeth said in a warm and loving voice.

"Oh aye, I suppose I'll jus' walk up tae her an' ask: "Are ye Setanta's wee lass, the reincarnation of the Morrigan?" That'll go down well" Ferdiad said with a quiet chuckle. He wasn't sure how to actually go about it, and he wanted to be careful about his moves.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 6:42 am

Marisol smiled and returned the hug as tightly as possible without hurting her arm or ribs. "I hope we'll get to know each other much better. Everyone seems to speak highly of you." Turning she smiled as she leaned on Eberhard. Eden stood smiling beside Gunther watching the two.

Fia smiled up at Ferdiad. "Take wha' steps ye need. I'm here if ye feel ye might need me fer anythin'" She said giving his hand a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 3:17 pm

"Well that's a surprise. At leas' I know ye haven't met my enemies" Elizabeth chuckled as she finally released Marisol from the hug. Elizabeth turned to Eden and Günther with a raised brow before chuckling softly. "No' even a ring yet? I take it ye've been tae "busy" for that" Elizabeth teased playfully.

"Oh I'm sure I'll find ou' eventually. Fer now... I'm happy tae be spending some time with ye" Ferdiad said with a small smile as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 7:49 am

Eden blushed as she held Gunther's hand. Lizzy's teasing caused her to blush. "I'm sure I'll get a ring in time but for now I'm just happy to have Gunther at my side." She said smiling happily as she hugged Gunther tightly. She loved the man more than anything else in the world

Fiadh smiled and leaned her head against him. "We will have plenty o' time tea spend together once we start moving again." She said with a smile as she looked up at him. "First I need tea give Lizzy her letter and new friend."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 4:06 pm

"Aye, although I will miss the wee thief" Ferdiad chuckled as he held Fiadh close before continuing, "Although I'll be glad tae ea' my sausages in peace."
Elizabeth looked around at all the happy couples around her, and raised a brow. It was rather sweet to see all of them so happy, but all of this hit a sore-spot for her.
"Now... if yur all done with this nauseatin' display of affection, perhaps we could head tae Tulum an' lay anchor" Elizabeth said with a smile after making a loud fake wretching noise.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 6:25 pm

Fiadh smiled and gave a soft smile. "Aye, but we'll get tea see the wee feline often, I promise ye." She said glancing around Ferdiad as Lizzy spoke. "Aye, first however, I have some things fer ye." She said stepping back from Ferdiad. "Come with me." She said walking down to the door to her cabin. Once Lizzy followed her she would unlock and open the door before allowing her inside. Ferdiad was also welcome to join if he wished.

Eden smiled and gave a nod. "Lets go back and get ready to continue our journey." She said smiling up at Gunther. Marisol was also ready to get back to the ship so they could continue aswell.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 6:49 pm

"I'll ve ou' here if ye need me" Ferdiad explained before sitting on the railing near the ship's wheel.
"Oh aye? Well now I'm curious" Elizabeth chuckled before following closely after her friend. Ferdiad remained outside, figuring the two women would want to talk in private for a bit. He somewhat figured the ocelot had belonged to a friend of Elizabeth.

Eberhard helped Marisol across, and made his way to the helm. Günther made his way across, and back to his quarters, pausing at the door before turning to Eden.
"When do you think the meeting will be?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 7:28 pm

Smiling Fia gave Ferdiad a nod before walking inside her cabin with Lizzy. Closing the door behind her she went to her desk as the little black ocelot emerged from under her bed. "There's tha little food thief." She said with a chuckle as Fia handed a letter to Lizzy before shutting the drawer the letter was in. "James gave me both tha letter and the feline." She explained.

Eden walked back to the ship with Gunther smiling at his question. "Likely the day after we arrive." She said with a smile. "Of course, it could be sooner... It's up to Ah Tabai" She said smiling as she walked over to hug him. "Are you nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2024 3:37 am

Elizabeth smiled warmly upon seeing the familiar black ocelot. The ocelot bolted up to her and immediately started purring as it rubbed itself against her legs.
"Panther! What on earth are you doin' here" Elizabeth chuckled as she scooped up the ocelot and cuddled it. She took the letter from Fiadh, and her heart sank as she saw the familiar seal. Elizabeth sat on the bed, and quietly read the letter as tears threatened to fall.

Günther hugged Eden tightly and thought about how the meeting might go with the Mentor of the West-Indies Assassins.
"Only slightly. More excited than anything I guess" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2024 3:53 am

Fia walked over to sit beside Lizzy, placing her hand on her shoulder. "I assume it's bad news... Mary mentioned this was from one of your Templar contacts..." She said frowning as she looked at her friend.

"Ah Tabai is a good and kind man. You have nothing to worry about but I understand your excitement." She said holding his hand. "If I'm right then we have but a couple more days until we arrive.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2024 4:11 am

"Ja. Turns out one of my Templar friends, William Belangerie... Will" Elizabeth paused and let out a shaky breath as she wiped away some tears, "He was Assassinated. Left Panther here to me." Elizabeth snuggled up with the ocelot, burying her face in it's fur.

"It's not really him I'm worried about. This will be my first official act as Grandmaster and... well..." Günther let out a sigh and gave Eden's hand a gentle squeeze before bringing it to his lips and kissing her hand softly. Truth be told, he was absolutely terrified of a private personal conversation with Ah Tabai.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2024 4:36 am

Frowning Fia squeezed her friend's shoulder. "I'm so sorry Lizzy..." She said with a sad look. "Is there any way I can help?" She asked wanting her friend to know she was there for her. She felt for her friend and just wanted to be there for her.

You'll do just fine. I have faith in you." She said smiling as she held his hand tightly. She loved him more than anything and she was extremely excited to introduce Gunther to her Mentor.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2024 5:30 am

"It's alrigh', Fi. Figured i' would happen eventually. Y'know... I originally took the contract tae take him ou'. Panther here almost mauled me" Elizabeth chuckled as she stroked the ocelot. "Faked his death for him so he could live... seems the brotherhood finally caught on."

"Thank you, Blümelein" Günther said as he pulled her into a warm hug. He stood there for a moment, resting his chin on the top of her head, just enjoying the moment. "I need to have a meeting with Eberhard, but we'll be sailing right through the night."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 1:41 am

He's a good cat." She said smiling as she scratched behind the little cat's head. "I'm sorry for yer loss... Tha brotherhood is good a' what they do but a' least he lived a little longer because o' ye."

Eden returned the hug tightly before nodding. "Alright, I believe Marisol and myself will be down in her and Eberhards quarters finishing something we've been working on." She said smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 2:59 am

"Aye, he is" Elizabeth chuckled as she looked down at the ocelot with a warm smile. She sat there with Panther for a moment before wrapping an arm around Fiadh and pulling her into a warm hug.

"You two go on ahead. I'll be up here with Eberhard." Günther was certainly curious as to what Marisol and Eden had been up to all this time, however he knew better than to meddle in the affairs of women.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 5:20 pm

Fia smiled returning the tight hug. She wished she could do more for her friend but for now she could simply be there for her. "Are ye alright?" She asked as she moved a hand down to continue scratching Panther.

Eden smiled and nodded as Marisol made her way over. "Ill be back for dinner." She said giving him one more hug before the two women made their way below deck.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 7:05 pm

"Oh I'll be fine, Fi" Elizabeth chuckled as she wiped her face before looking to her friend with a feint smile. She noticed Ferdiad's lyre sitting in the corner of the room, and raised a brow before giggling quietly. "I see you an' the giant are real friendly like." Elizabeth released Fiadh from the hug before she stood up and stretched. "Suppose I'd best get Panther settled into his new home."

After watching the two women head off, Günther and Eberhard stood by the helm discussing the upcoming meeting with Ah Tabai.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 8:10 pm

Glancing over at the Lyre and her own violin which sat next to it, smiling she looked back at Lizzy.
"Aye, Ferdiad is a very talented man." She said with a small chuckle. "Ye should join us sometime." She said, partly teasing.

Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 3:08 am

"Come on, Fi. You know I don't play anything" Elizabeth chuckled as she looked down at her friend. Had there been something more to that invitation, it was clear Elizabeth had missed it. Panther looked around the room, hoping to find something to eat whilst Pedro sat calmly at her side.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 4:03 am

Fia smiled and shook her head as she got up. "Come on, we need tea continue our journey. If we leave now we'll arrive at Tulum before noon tomorrow." She said smiling as she reached down to pet Panther before giving Pedro some attention.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 4:27 am

"Aye. It'd be good to see land again. And thank ye... for what ye did tae Ikan. It means a lot" Elizabeth said with a small smile as she leaned down and scooped up Panther. She turned to Fiadh and pulled her into a warm hug before heading for the door. Pedro seemed to be loving all the attention from one of his favourite humans. "See you tomorrow, Fi."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 4:41 am

Fia walked to the door with her, smiling as she gave a nod. "Aye, I gave him a promise aswell... Should he attack ye again, I'll kill him." She said before returning the hug. "See ye tomorrow, will be good tea be walk around on dry land."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 5:13 am

"I think we both will" Elizabeth chuckled before leaving Fiadh's quarters.
Elizabeth made her way over to Eberhard and Günther and spoke to them in a hushed whisper. Günther nodded and spoke to one of his men before turning his attention back to Eberhard whilst Elizabeth made her way to her ship.

Elizabeth returned to her ship with Panther tucked safely away in her robes. She gave her helmsman his orders before making her way to her quarters. Once inside, she collapsed against the door and finally burst into tears, clutching that accursed letter in her hands. Pedro snuggled up at her side while Panther remained in her robes.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 5:49 am

Fia followed her outside and made her way up to Ferdiad. "We should go... Don' wan' t' keep me mentor waitin'" She said as she watched Lizzy go into her quarters. She knew Lizzy was taking it harder than she was letting on, she only wished she could do more to help her friend.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 6:26 am

Günther sent one of his men who came from a Templar family over to Elizabeth's ship with the items she had requested, and ordered him to remain with Elizabeth until they reached Tulum. The last thing he wanted was to kill one of Eden's friends.

After the man reached the ship, Elizabeth's ship set sail. Seeing this, Günther gave the order to set sail, and they followed after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bloodstained Wolf
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next