Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 EmptyToday at 6:28 am by AvaAssassin

» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 5:30 am by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 2:23 pm by Voidmon

» Hello to anyone
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 4:21 pm by AvaAssassin

» Fiadh Brady
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 4:17 am by Voidmon

The Bloodstained Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 3:40 am

"Of course we'll be able to find him" Eberhard said with a smile before hugging her softly. He truly hoped they would be able to find her father as he knew how important he was to Marisol.

The black ocelot seemed to be in perfect health and it seemed like the blood wasn't it's own. The truth was, the poor thing was covered in its original owner's blood. It had been there when it's owner was killed, yet it had still tried to comfort it's owner, to try and help him. When the Templars found it, it was all curled up on it's owner and it went wild when the two were separated.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 4:29 am

Marisol smiled and hugged him tightly. She had total faith in Eberhard and in her friends. "I hope to see him then..." Eden rose and smiled, "Should we start getting ready to head out? We should leave for Tulum soon."

It's alright little one. You're safe here, I'm glad you're not wounded..." She said as she stood up and sat back down on her bed before patting the seat next to her. "Come on, you don't need to hide on the floor, under papers." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 5:29 am

Eberhard looked to Eden when she spoke, and dipped his head in agreement.
"I think so. I'll start getting the men ready to set sail" Eberhard said with a smile. He kissed Marisol softly before heading to the deck to get the men to work. Within a minute, the men were running around on deck, getting everything ready. Eberhard could be heard calling out orders in German.

The black ocelot looked at Fiadh curiously before following her and jumping onto the bed. It sniffed around for a moment, pulling a little stinky face before trotting over to Fiadh and climbing onto her lap. It made itself comfortable before it started kneading her lap and suckling on part of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:59 am

Eden smiled and gave a nod before she watched him leave. Both women had another cup of coffee before they headed up to the deck.

Fiadh smiled as the cat climbed up into her lap. She continued to keep her movements slow and her pet the dark-colored feline. "Lizzy is goin' tea love ye." She said with a smile as she scratched behind the feline's ear. "Pedro's likely goin' tea get a little jealous though."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 4:09 pm

The deck of the Nachtjäger was abuzz with activity. The crew were preparing to set sail, some men were scrubbing the deck to ensure they made a good impression on the assassins, Günther was ensuring that everything was in order, and Eberhard was still calling out orders and ensuring everyone was actually doing their jobs.

The feline, naturally, didn't understand a single thing Fiadh said about Pedro, but it seemed to understand the concept of "Lizzy". This indicated that the feline not only knew Elizabeth, but it (or at least it's original owner) had known her well enough to know her nickname. Regardless, the wee beastie seemed rather happy on Fiadh's lap.

Ferdiad eventually returned carrying a tray filled with food, two coffees, and something for the ocelot to nibble on.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm

Eden smiled as she took a moment to watch everyone. Marisol made her way to Eberhard to see if there was anything she could do to help and Eden decided to do the same. Making her way up to Gunther she smiled as she approached. "Is there anything I can do to help prepare to leave?"

She smiled as the cat seemed to react a little to the name Lizzy. "I'm sure she'll be happy tea know yer alright." She said continuing to pet the cat until Ferdiad walked back in. Gently she moved the feline before getting up. "Let me help ye." She said with a smile as she greeted Ferdiad.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 EmptyToday at 3:58 am

"Nein, meine Liebeling (No, my darling). However... do you know how to sail a ship" Günther asked curiously before continuing, "Or how to captain one?" He leaned against the railing near the ship's wheel, and watched as Eberhard effortlessly ran the ship for him.
Eberhard looked over to Marisol, and smiled before looking to the men.
"Marisol... I would like you to watch and learn from me and the men. While you may not need to captain the ship, it is always good to know how to do these things."

The ocelot immediately curled up in the warm spot that Fiadh had left, and watched the two curiously.
"Ah, thank ye. Good tae see the wee sausage snatcher is still with us" Ferdiad chuckled as he looked at the ocelot that was now rolling around happily on the bed.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 EmptyToday at 6:28 am

Eden smiled but shook her head. "I'm afraid I don't... I've never had a ship of my own and mostly travel with Fia or Lizzy." She explained, feeling a little embarrassed about the lack of experience. She had never had the confidence to captain a ship and was only starting to gain confidence as an assassin. Marisol nodded. "I understand and will pay close attention." She said with a smile.

Fiadh smiled and helped him with the food before taking what Feridiad had gotten for their new feline friend. "Come on little one." She said showing the food to the feline before setting it down by the end of her bed. Once the cat began eating she moved back over to Ferdiad. She looked tired with the beginnings of dark circles under her eyes. "This looks good." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bloodstained Wolf
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8