Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by AvaAssassin

» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 5:30 am by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 2:23 pm by Voidmon

» Hello to anyone
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 4:21 pm by AvaAssassin

» Fiadh Brady
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 4:17 am by Voidmon

The Bloodstained Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 5:41 pm

Eden smiled as she stepped in to the Galley. "Heh.. what lovely singers you both are... Something smells good in here." She said with a smile. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She said as she walked over to Gunther. "I'm glad you seem to be feeling better... at least I hope you are."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 3:36 am

"Oh much better. He normally only gets going like that when he's a few drinks in" Eberhard chuckled before getting elbowed in the side by Günther.
"It's alright, Blümelein. Und as for the smell... well..." Günther grabbed a tray with the coffee and breakfast he had prepared for Eden. Soft fluffy eggs, bread dumplings, sausages, and a delicious custard pastry of some sort.
"Günther wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 11:45 pm

Eden smiled when she saw the breakfast. "Oh wow! This looks so good." She said with a smile. "I hope you made something for yourself as well?" She asked with a smile. "I wouldn't want to eat alone." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 3:56 am

"Don't worry about me, I already ate" Günther chuckled as he handed the tray to Eden.
"Ja. All whilst telling me about his most fascinating dream. From what he described, it sounded like ze great battle of ze Teutoburg forest" Eberhard added with a chuckle before turning his attention to the food he was preparing for Marisol.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 4:39 am

Sitting down with the trey she smiled as she began to eat. "I don't know about that battle... Would you mind telling me about it?" She asked smiling as she continued to eat. She loved learning about different battles and was very interested.

Marisol awoke and carefully sat up, wincing a little as she did. She smiled as she carefully got up and got ready for the day before going to the Galley, smiling as she entered. "Good morning. I hope you all slept well.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 4:54 am

"Oh I would be more than happy to tell you the legend of the battle of Teutoburg, and the heroes Arminius and Thusnelda" Günther said excitedly as he made a coffee for himself. He loved the legend, and would ask his father to tell him about it every night before bed as a child.
"Oh God... here we go" Eberhard groaned before chuckling. When he saw Marisol enter the galley, he smiled brightly and presented her with the wonderful breakfast spread he had prepared for her. "I slept amazingly. How did you sleep, mi Cariña(my Darling)? You are just in time to hear Günther tell the tale of the legendary battle of the Teutoburg forest where he grew up."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 2:45 am

"I would be happy to hear this story." She said smiling as she continued the eat the large breakfast. Smiling she waved as she saw Marisol walk into the kitchen.

Marisol smiled and waved back before greeting Eberhard. "I slept wonderfully." She said smiling as she walked over to him. "I wish my ribs and arm would heal though..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 4:00 am

"They'll heal in time, I promise" Eberhard said with a smile before preparing a coffee for himself.
"Back before my people were called Germans, the Romans called us Barbaren... Barbarians. We were Germanic, sure, but we were not a united people. There were multiple tribes: Angrivarii, Bructeri, Chatti, Marsi, Sugambri, Usipetes, and the tribe my family is from, the Cherusci" Günther explained. He sounded like he really knew his stuff, and that this was something he was truly passionate about.
"There's also the Frisians, Günther's mother was one."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 5:38 am

Marisol smiled and nodded before sitting down beside Eden. Eden looked fascinated in what Gunther was saying as she had always been fascinated with wars from other places. Smiling she offered Marisol a bite of her food before continuing to listen. Marisol also listened quietly.

Fiadh groaned as light peeked in through the window and curled up against Ferdiad, pulling the blanket up to hide her face from the sun.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 4:09 pm

"Now the Sicambri tribe had stolen a legion's golden eagle standard about 25 years before, so the Romans already didn't like us much. Long story short, the chiefs were expected to surrender their sons to the Romans. This was their first mistake. The hero Arminius and his brother were given to Publius Quinctilius Varus by the chief of the Cheruci, and taken to Rome where they became his sons." Günther paused to take a sip of his coffee and a bite of a pastry. He went on to explain more about Arminius and how Arminius became one of Rome's greatest soldiers, earned the trust of the Romans, and started working with the various tribes to get them to unite and fight back against the Romans.
"And getting the tribes to cooperate let alone get along was an achievement in itself."

Ferdiad was still fast asleep at Fiadh's side, seemingly unbothered by the light streaming into the room. It seemed like he was a deep sleeper and could probably sleep through a storm.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2024 4:41 am

Eden smile widened as Gunther and Eberhard told the story, both she and Marisol listened intently as Eden shared some of her food with Marisol who was hungry but didn't want to interrupt the two as they told the story.

Once Fia covered herself with the blanket she quickly went back to sleep, curling up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 15, 2024 1:50 pm

Eberhard set Marisol's breakfast and coffee in front of her as he listened to Günther. Günther seemed to really enjoy telling the tale of the battle of Teutoburg.
"So after Thusnelda and Arminius stole and returned the golden eagle, it was just a waiting game and of course they played it perfectly. Three Roman legions moved through the forest, and the plan Arminius had developed was finally put into action. The battle didn't happen in one day, but rather over a period of 4 days. The tribes would ambush the Romans, united behind Arminius and the legendary Thusnelda. Every night, the Romans would set up camp, and every morning they would set off again, only to be attacked again." Günther paused to take a breath and a sip of his coffee. In a way he seemed like an excited little boy talking about bugs. "Ultimately, on the 4th day, the tribes emerged victorious in on of the greatest battles of all time. Rather than admit defeat and the betrayal of his "son", Publius Quinctilius Varus killed himself in what was called "falling on his sword"."

Ferdiad seemed to be fast asleep... until he snored so loud he woke himself up. He bolted up, looking around for a moment before deciding he should probably clean himself up and start getting ready for the day ahead.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 3:25 am

Marisol smiled and accepted the food. "Thank you." She said smiling as she began eating while also listening to Gunther as he continued. She was interested in his story but not as much as Eden seemed to be as she also ate but her gaze never left Gunther as he told his story. It was a fascinating one and was one of her new favorites. "That was an amazing story..." She said smiling as she took another bite.

Fia cracked her eyes open as Ferdiad woke himself up. "Time to wake up I suppose?" She asked as she forced herself to wake up. Looking around she began searching for something to drink before moving to sit on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 4:21 am

"It's not just a story, it's a legend. If it weren't for Arminius, Germany wouldn't exist. Certainly not the way it does today. It'd probably still be called Germania. Granted, Germany is the head of the Holy Roman Empire" Eberhard explained before turning his attention to his coffee. Günther made his way to Eden's side, and took a sip of his coffee before looking down to her with a smile.
"Eberhard and I were speaking earlier. Would you perhaps mind starting Marisol off with some basic training, meine schönste Blumelein?"

"Aye, unfortunately. If ye wan', I can run the ship fer ye while ye ge' some rest" Ferdiad suggested as he poured some water for Fiadh, and took the glass to her with a smile. He then returned to the basin of water he had prepared for himself, and got himself cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 4:46 am

Eden smiled up at Gunther as he came to sit beside her. "Of course but is she healed enough for training of any kind?" She asked sounding concerned. She knew Marisols arm and ribs were broken and she was hesitant to teach anything until her bones mended. Marisol continued to eat happily, pausing to drink her coffee every once in a while.

"I'm too hungry tea go back tea sleep now." She said, giving him a tired smile as she accepted the water from him. Taking a drink she sighed and sat the cup beside the bed before reaching for her pants to start getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 2:01 pm

"Hmmm, fair point."
Eberhard remained silent, and blushed quite a bit, seemingly embarrassed by the fact that he hadn't thought Marisol's training through. "Either way... I'll need you two to come to my quarters later so you can sign the wedding papers." Günther's words made Eberhard blush more than before.
"We'll still have a proper ceremony some time. This is just the "in name" bit" Eberhard said with a small chuckle. At that point, he looked like a giggling tomato.

"Aye, maybe af'er we ge' some food in ye" Ferdiad chuckled as he finally finished cleaning himself up and looked around for his clothes. "I could still take care of the ship fer ye if ye wan' tae ge' some sleep af'er." Ferdiad finally found his clothes, and set about getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 5:45 pm

Once she's healed however I would be more than happy to begin her training... Fiadh would likely be happy to help as well." Eden said with a smile as she ate what was left of her breakfast before she began sipping on her coffee.

Marisol smiled, blushing a little. "I am so happy to be signing the papers at least. A ceremony is more for our friends." She said smiling, just happy to call him her husband officially. She continued to smile as she sat there, continuing to eat her food.

Aye... Might be a good idea..." She said as she pulled her shirt and boots on but didn't bother arming herself. She was still tired and Ferdiad seemed to always know when she needed more sleep. "I don't think I'm gettin' enough sleep."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 6:52 pm

"That would be wonderful, thank you" Günther said with a small smile before shuffling off to his quarters. Eberhard watched Günther head off before turning his attention to Marisol.
"In truth... it's also for my mother. While she might not be with us, I feel like she would want us to have a proper ceremony."

"Ye never have, pet. E'er since I me' ye, ye've always put e'eryone else before yerself. It's abou' time someone did the same fer ye" Ferdiad said before heading to the Galley to come up with some semblance of a meal. The young black ocelot finally emerged from under a pile of papers, and let out a yawn and stretched before looking around for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 7:22 pm

Eden watched as Gunther hurried off to their quarters but she remembered he had been working on something so she decided to stay and enjoy her coffee. Marisol smiled and nodded. ":I understand... I'm sorry your mother won't be able to be with us on the day... I wish my father could be there..." She said frowning, she guessed the woman was likely gone from this world but she understood her husband.    

Fiadh smiled and shook her head. "I'm lucky tea have ye in me life... Thank ye." She said as she watched him leave for the galley before noticing the cat. "Well, good mornin' little one." She said as she kneeled on the floor. "Come here.." She said, calling the cat over to her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 4:10 am

"I don't know if she's alive or not, but I'm sure if she is, she'll probably find us somehow" Eberhard said as he wrapped an arm around Marisol and held her gently. He remembered the story his mother would tell him, of how she met his father, and a small smile crept onto his face.

The black ocelot stood there for a moment, looking at Fiadh with wide eyes for a moment. It seemed like the poor thing had been traumatised before it arrived under Fiadh's care. It sniffed the air, and slowly started creeping towards Fiadh, although it still seemed incredibly skittish.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 4:35 am

Marisol smiled as she leaned against him. "I hope I get to meet her someday." She said smiling. Eden smiled as she watched them. Finishing her coffee she went to clean her dishes with a smile as she let Marisol and Eberhard have their moment.

Fia smiled, as she held her hand out. "It's alright, I won't hurt ye." She said, using a calm soft voice as she sat as still as she could not wanting to scare the poor little thing.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 5:37 am

"I hope so too. You'd love her... she'd love you" Eberhard said with a small smile. He hoped his mother was safe, that she was still alive out there somewhere. Knowing his mother, there was a good chance she was alive and well, and giving the Templars a run for their money.

The ocelot slowly crept up to Fiadh, and sniffed her hand carefully for a moment to try see if she was an enemy or not. Eventually, it pressed it's little head against her hand, and started purring softly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 6:01 am

Marisol smiled as she looked up at him. "I think my father would like you... I hope he's safe..." She told him. She often wondered if her father was even still alive, she hadn't seen him since her grandfather had sent him away.

Fiadh waited for the feline to make the first move before she began petting it. Scratching under it's chin and behind it's ear. "There ye go, see I'm no' so bad." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm

"I hope so too" Eberhard said with a sad sigh before finishing his coffee. "I'll have some people look into it, see what they can find out." Eberhard knew full well the value of spies, particularly ones that not even Assassins would notice.

It seemed Fiadh knew exactly where and how to scratch the feline as the ocelot leaned into the scratchies and began purring. The poor creature seemed to have bits of dried blood caked on it, although it seemed mostly unharmed.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 7:38 pm

Marisol looked up at him with a hopeful look. "D-do you think you can find him?" She asked giving a small hopeful smile before returning to eating what was left of her food and coffee. Eden smiled as she watched them. "I'm sure we can... I'm sure Fiadh would happily send her spies to search for him."

"My, wha' happened here?" She asked knowing full well the cat couldn't answer. "Who did this? If I ever find out I'm going to slowly slit their throat." She said with a smile as she continued to pet the cat while searching for a wound.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bloodstained Wolf
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next