Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyToday at 2:01 pm by Voidmon

» The Bloodstained Wolf
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 5:30 am by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 2:23 pm by Voidmon

» Hello to anyone
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 4:21 pm by AvaAssassin

» Fiadh Brady
The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 4:17 am by Voidmon

The Bloodstained Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 4:35 am

"There's nothing to be forgiven, Marisol. Questions are how we learn" Eberhard said with a small warm smile. Once Eden and Günther were in the boat, he started rowing them to Günther's ship, the Nachtjäger. Günther rested his head against Eden until they reached the ship where he shrugged off his blanket and tried his best to look like his usual self.
Once they reached the ship, the men started to haul up the rowboat. Eberhard arranged to have the chest taken to his quarters, and Günther quickly made his way to his own quarters.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 6:09 am

Marisol nodded with a smile. Once they were on the ship she smiled at Eberhard, feeling a little nervous about sleeping in the same bed with him. Eden walked to the door with Gunther, opening the door for him. "Let's get some sleep..."She said sounding worried
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 7:03 am

"Not just yet. I need to... Scheiß drauf.(fuck it.)" Günther made his way into their quarters, and over to the bed before collapsing on top of it. He shifted around slowly in an attempt to get comfortable before letting out a contented sigh.

Eberhard led the way to his quarters, occasionally looking back to Marisol with a warm smile.
He opened the door to his quarters, revealing a plain and simple room. There was a large double bed in the corner, a couple of crates and chests, and an entire wall covered with bookshelves filled with books. His desk was covered in papers, books, and notes. The only bit of decoration in the room were a few horse sculptures.
"I did say it was plain" Eberhard said with a small nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 5:07 am

Eden smiled, shutting the door behind them before climbing into bed with him she snuggled close and went to sleep.

Marisol smiled as she entered the room. "I love it." She said with a smile. "I like it much better than my old room." She said with a smile as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 3:40 pm

Günther lay there, all curled up at Eden's side and fast asleep. However, his sleep was not peaceful, rather his dreams were infiltrated not only by the voices he had heard earlier, but they were now given shape and form.
He saw a young blonde woman fighting legions of the roman army, in the dense forest he grew up in. He saw a young man in Roman armor, fighting at her side as he emerged from the flames.

"I'm glad you like it. However, I do hope you'll add your own personal touch to it. After all, this is your home too now" Eberhard said with a small smile. He began unpacking Marisol's new clothes, setting them in the wardrobe beside his own. He kicked off his boots and set them by the door before he started taking off his various weapon holsters and set them in a chest.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 6:40 am

Eden wrapped her arms around Gunther in her sleep, subconsciously wanting to be closer to him. Both her arms and legs were dropped over him as she slept.

Of course." She said smiling as she began thinking of what she could do to decorate the room. Turning she smiled at him. she was still nervous about sleeping in the same bed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 5:10 pm

Günther twitched a bit in his sleep, occasionally mumbling something unintelligibly, but he still stayed all snuggled up against Eden. His arms wrapped around her and holding her close as they slept.

Eberhard could sense how nervous this all seemed to make Marisol, and he wanted her to feel comfortable in her new home. He dug around in an old crate before finding his old hammock. He looked at it for a moment before stringing it up in the corner and giving it a good tug to check that it was safe and secure.
"How about we just sleep in the same room for now? Until you're comfortable of course" he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 3:51 am

Eden smiled as he held her close while they slept. She slept soundly knowing he was alive and still with her, even if he had some recovering to do she was just glad he was alright.

Marisol watched him for a moment before returning the smile. "It's alright... If all we do is sleep..." She said looking guilty. "I know I'm going to be your wife but I'm just not ready for that an.. I don't think I could with my ribs the way they are... I would like to sleep with you though... if you want.."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 4:35 am

Günther woke with a start, and looked around for a moment, trying to figure out where he was. He looked down at Eden, and let out a sigh of relief before shuffling over to his desk where he quietly began working on something.

"Marisol..." Eberhard paused and made his way over to Marisol before pulling her into a gentle and warm hug. "All we would do is sleep. Even once we are married, and your ribs are healed... I will wait for you to be ready" Eberhard explained as he held her softly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 5:10 am

Eden continued to sleep peacefully, her arms wrapped around one of the pillows he had been sleeping on. Her body curled around it.

Marisol returned the hug smiling as she did. "Then... you can put the hammock away." She said smiling as she blushed a little. "If it's just sleep for now then I would like to sleep with you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 5:30 am

Günther sat at his desk, quietly working a bit of gold, heating and shaping it. He would look over to Eden occasionally, making sure she was still asleep before continuing with his work.

"If that is what you want" Eberhard said with a small smile before he released Marisol from the hug and set about packing away the hammock. He took off his shirt, and set it in a basket before heading over to the bed, and flopping down onto it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 6:48 am

Eden slept peacefully while he worked, never once string from her sleep.

Marisol smiled as she got ready for bed before laying down next to him. She blushed as she moved to lay close to him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 1:34 pm

Günther worked on his little project for quite some time before he eventually passed out. He was slumped over his desk, surrounded by scraps of gold, and papers covered with notes and strange diagrams.

Eberhard wrapped a protective arm around Marisol, holding her close yet careful to not hurt her arm or ribs. It really wasn't long until he passed out as he was practically exhausted from the fight and looking after Günther and the two girls. He slept soundly, snoring quietly at Marisol's side.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 4:03 am

Eden awoke after he had passed out. Sitting up she looked around before finding Gunther at his desk. "Gunther...?" She said as she placed her feet on the floor. "Gunther.. are you awake?" She asked, slowly making her way over to the desk.

Marisol smiled, happily sleeping with Eberhard. She didn't mind his snoring and she loved being as close as she was to him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 5:21 am

Günther was mumbling something in his sleep, still passed out and clutching something tightly in his hand. He was mumbling something about a golden eagle, Romans, and a castle.

Eberhard, on the other hand, was snuggled up happily against Marisol. He dreamed of their future, of spending the rest of their lives together, of all the children they would have, and of their children playing with Günther and Eden's children in the mighty Teutoburg forest.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 5:29 am

Eden smiled and walked over, gently shaking his shoulders. "Gunther... love come back to bed." She said in a soft voice as she tried to wake him.

Marisol slept soundly and peacefully as she snuggled in close to Eberhard. She dreamed of the same things as Eberhard.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 5:26 pm

"Hmmm? What" Günther asked groggily as he sat up. When he realised Eden was standing right beside him, he panicked somewhat and quickly tossed something into his draw before locking it away. He looked up to Eden with a small smile and held her hand softly. "I suppose so, Blümelein" Günther said with a small yawn before heading back to the bed.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 7:24 pm

Eden smiled, she could see that he hid something but she was sure it was likely for her. Once he got up from his chair she walked back to bed with him before getting back under the blankets with him. "It got cold without you." She said with a smile as she cuddled up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 3:49 am

Günther snuggled up happily beside Eden, shuffling up to be as close to her as possible.
"I'm sorry, meine Liebeling(my darling). I had a strange... dream? Needed to get my hands busy to think" Günther said with a sigh before burying his face against Eden. The truth was, he was still trying to figure out if it was a dream or not as it felt too real to be just a dream.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 5:27 am

Eden smiles and wraps her arms around him. "You have nothing to apologize for." She said smiling as she snuggled into him. "We have a week before we arrive at our destination, I'm sure there will be time to finish whatever it is you were doing... What kind of dream? If you want to tell me about it then I would love to hear about it..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 12:29 pm

"I'm not entirely sure it was a dream. It felt different, it felt... real" Günther explained, his voice slightly muffled from his face being all smooshed up against Eden. "I could smell the trees and the mud of the mighty forest I grew up in, but I could also smell smoke and blood; we were fighting the Romans. I was not myself, I was... someone else." He didn't seem to make much sense, but then again he didn't understand it all that much himself. After thinking on it for a while, he figured he would talk to Eberhard on the specifics to see if his suspicions were correct. He still had no idea why or how he had had the dream, or what it even meant.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 6:08 pm

Eden laid there listening to him telling her about his dream. "Strange... let's get some sleep for now... We can talk more about it in the morning." She said smiling as she wrapped her arms around him and held him tight.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 4:00 am

"I think that's a wonderful idea" Günther chuckled before leaning up and kissing Eden softly. He rested his head on her chest, and fell asleep listening to her heartbeat.

Günther was up early the next morning, and had made his way to the galley to make breakfast and coffee for Eden. Eberhard seemed to have had the same idea, as he was preparing a surprise breakfast for Marisol. The two seemed to be in high spirits, and were even singing a song together.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 6:08 am

Eden awoke a short time after Gunther had. The room was empty aside from herself as Eden sat up and got out of bed. Making her way over she slipped her boots and coat back on before walking outside into the morning air. It was going to be a nice day, not a cloud in the sky which would be a nice start to their journey. Making her way down to the gally she paused at the door, smiling as she watched Gunther and Eberhard singing as they cooked. Marisol was still asleep in Eberhard's bed, still sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 2:16 pm

Günther and Eberhard had been so invested in their work and singing, they hadn't noticed Eden watching them.
"Das Häschen spielt im Mondenschein.(The bunny plays in the moonlight.)"
"Lauf, Jäger, lauf!(Run, hunter, run!)"
"Ihm leuchten froh die Äugelein.(His little eyes light up happily.)"
"Lauf, Jäger, lauf, Jäger, lauf, lauf, lauf.(Run, hunter, run, hunter, run, run, run.)"
"Mein lieber Jäger, guter Jäger, lauf, lauf, lauf.(My dear hunter, good hunter, run, run, run.)"
"Mein lieber Jäger, lauf, mein lieber Jäger lauf!(My dear hunter, run, my dear hunter, run!)"
The two men burst into a fit of joyous laughter and hugged each other before Günther turned to grab the coffee and food he had prepared for Eden. Of course, Günther caught the fright of his life when he saw Eden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bloodstained Wolf    The Bloodstained Wolf  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bloodstained Wolf
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next