Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Moon's Eclipse(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:23 pm

"A-alright, Eric" he said, surprised. "Good night..."

I wonder what is his back story...

(I'm gonna make him sleep so we're not stuck there! Hehe Very Happy) Kyle silently went to sleep but took a big hour only to close his eyes and relax, and maybe another to fall asleep. That was strange and a bit scary. He always got into battles, but he never went to the point he was about to kill somebody, even though there was people who somehow got near killing him during his short life. He made strange scary nightmares before quickly waking up. He was trying to catch his breath, hands closed thigh on his blankets. Dude, what the hell was I dreaming? What time is it?? Where am I?

The boy slowly got out of bed, lost and confused. Where the hell... but then he remembered. He was dragged there by Eclipse, that green-eyed man from yesterday... Kyle looked at his belt. His gun was not there anymore... he had to find Eric.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:00 pm

Early that morning, Eric was within another room down an adjacent hallway opposite of the one that Eric had taken Kyle during the night. Eric sounded like he was battling, though it didn't sound like the battles between enemies. In fact, there was no voice except for that of Eric as he practiced.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:46 am

Kyle walked to Eric's door, listening with fear and a bit of apprehension. Battle? Was there really a battle there? Nervous, Kyle quickly approached his hand from Eclipse's door before stopping in the middle of his movement. Was he going to get killed if he did a thing? His heart was beating as fast as it could before the heart attack, just like the moment he saw the arrow right in front of his eye.

WhatdoIdowhatdoIdowhatdoIdoooo?

But the only thing his hand did was knocking to the door. There was not enemy fighting in that room. He wasn't even sure if there was fighting at all.

"Ecl-... uh... Eric, is everything fine?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:15 am

(Not his room. It's the training hall)

"Why the fuck are you standing outside?" Eric's voice snapped and the fighting ceased. Eric sounded irritated. "This is the training hall! No need for knocking!"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:56 am

Kyle jumped, cheeks all pale, before he shook his head from left to right, as if he was still trying to wake up. This places was weird! He already was related to Assassins from years in Brooklyn. But he never been trained as one of them... he barely knew about their fate and battle. But now he was just in front of it!

"Uh, eh... good morning!"

Lost, he was all lost. Touching to a universe he never really knew about. He stepped in, looking around with a closed look. Assassins always kept him far from that. Why? Was it because he wasn't good enough for them? Or what? There was no more reasons there. They could have trained him at the moment his father died. He would have been as badass as Eric, he was sure. Then why wait until his 14 to send him to Cincinnati? Was Eric's help on purpose or was it really only coincidence? He put his shaking hands in his pocket so the Assassin couldn't see him and treat him as a baby.

I'm not scared. I'm not. Father would be proud of me if he saw me stand like a man. I'm not scared...!
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Eric snorted and and relaxed his wrists, the hidden blades sliding back into place easily. "I spoke with the Master earlier," he said simply, ignoring the boy's greeting. "He wants to meet you before you're accepted as a Student of the Creed."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:50 pm

Kyle looked at the blade, raising an eyebrow. Wow, he saw some of them but really, they were amazing! He looked up to Eric.

"The... the Den Master?"

That's it. They're going to take me out like trash! I don't want to go back in the streets...
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:57 pm

Eric gave a small nod. "Yes, the Den Master," he said simply. "Right now, he's out on a mission. He'll be back around noon. In the meantime, I'll show you the mess-hall and you can eat a proper meal. Looks like you haven't had one in a while." Eric then walked out of the training hall before he walked through the landing of the den and turned down, passing an elevator and proceeding into a large room that was currently deserted and smelt of breakfast. "Everyone's already out for the day, so there should be some breakfast still around the bar. Go on, then, boy."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:47 am

He frowned, a bit more surprised. Do I really look like a hobo? Kyle looked down to himself before signing. Yes, he probably did look like a hobo. And it was kind of accurate, since most of the time he manage to sleep outside, even in Brooklyn, so he didn't had to explain people why he did this or that. He looked down before nodding.

"I'll do so!"

But my appetite is kinda killed right now... I just wanna throw up! Kyle looked at Eclipse, hands in pockets, before asking:

"But you, uh?... Have you eaten yet...?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:51 am

"I ate when I woke," Eric said a little dismissively. "But just by the looks of you, if you don't eat, you'll most likely get sick."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:41 am

Sick?

Kyle looked back at himself, a bit scared. Yay. Now I'll get sick AND I'll get killed! Man... I've never really thought about it... He nodded to Eric.

"Alright...! I'll do so!"

He went to eat, his hand behind his head. His father kept telling him when he was younger that if he didn't eat he would not grow. Maybe that was why he was all slender and short. But at least that helped him during years to be a sneaky thief and vandal, stealing stuff from people to sell it away and making his mark with graffiti on street walls. That was about it...
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:16 pm

Eric gave a small nod as he watched the boy. From what I can see, Eric thought, running a hand through his hair. He'd make a fine Assassin if we can harness his skills.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:00 pm

Kyle barely ate a thing, looking at the wall, silent. This wasn't the universe he knew! Scared to talk to anyone, he quickly got up after eating a little, passing near from falling on the ground as the hit himself on the table.

"Ah shit!"

He looked around. A few pair of eyes were looking at him. His face suddenly went all red before he quickly went away. Oh no! I suck!
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:39 pm

(the mess-hall's empty...there's nobody there to stare at him?)

Eric gave a small chuckle and shook his head. "Just get up," he said just as voices began to float toward them. "straighten up, boy! The Den Master's back early!"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:41 am

(awwww I keep doing that kind of mistake! :'( sorry!)

Kyle felt like he missed a stair while running from a ground on another. He difficultly swallowed his fear and nodded.

"Alright!"

Again, he put his little shaking hands in his pockets, looking away. There was something there that made him feel like if he was going to jump down a giant building. He remained silent. Eclipse was already really intimidating. Then how about the Den Master? He was sure he would face off a real giant, like military style, who would slap the soul out of his whole body in a second.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:21 am

(Lol it's okay Smile here's a writing tip: Read before you hit post. If it doesn't read smoothly, change the bumpy parts. let the story flow from your fingers into the computer and onto the forum. Smile I find this helps me a lot. ^_^ but then again, I read as I type, so it's easy for me to fix things before I sent it ^_^ just a little tip that might help. also! read the previous post so you get an idea of what's going on! I've done this for a long time. Trust me, it helps lol)

The voices drew closer and closer with every second. Soon, they halted and two figures stood in the doorway of the mesh-hall. One man was tall, amber eyes gleaming out from underneath a black hood. "I was not expecting you to be in, Eric," he said in a rather thick British accent.
"Sorry that I went over your expectations, Master," The man waved a dismissive hand.
"Oh no, that's quite alright," then his amber gaze fell upon Kyle and he approached at a rather slow, predatory gate. "So, this is the boy you picked up the other night?" Eric gave a small nod, moving his arms behind his back, where they rested.
"Yessir," the den Master circled the boy for a moment before gently placing a couple of fingers under his chin and bringing his face up to stare into his eyes.

"Tell me, boy," came the voice, though the fingers remained. "What's your deepest fear?"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 11:50 am

(Thanks!!! Let me try that!)

Kyle wasn't able to breath. His hands were shaking even more, his mouth was slightly open. What am I even suppose to answer? He didn't even asked for a name yet, he just... my deepest fear? What's my deepest fear?

"Nothing", he answered bravely, but his shaking voice betrayed him. He was scared. Scared to death. He turned his hands into fists, praying for them to stop shaking. Impossible to look away, as this man was forcing him to look up... but slowly he felt his shoulders relax. Tears were coming to his throat. Sure, he had those fears no one wants to hear about. No one. But with that man, he felt like hypnotised, forced to say things he didn't wanted to say.

"I fear myself, sir" he started slowly. "'Cuz it's because of myself if everything happens, sir. It's my fault if..."

Damn. I am not going to say that. He'll think I'm some crybaby schoolgirl...

"If... if I'm here today, out of Brooklyn. It's my fault if I have just enough education for me to count 1, 2, 3, it's my fault if I literally have no friend, nor girlfriend, nor anyone. I'm the one who turned my life into a disaster. Sir."

Yes. I'm a damn looser, that's it. Can he let me now?

Kyle hid his growing tears at the corner of his big brown eyes with a hand movement. This didn't help at all!
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 1:57 pm

(That reads smoother than before Very Happy lol even I can tell ^_^)

The Den Master said nothing all the while Kyle spoke.(<-- Rhyming much? XD) Once the boy finished speaking, he dipped his head slightly. "Your fears," he said softly, though the British accent was still thick. "Are what make you stronger. Learn to harness what you fear and it will aid you one day." He slowly released the boy's chin and stood back, straightening his posture and folding his hands behind his back. "I am William Hamilton, Den Master of Cincinnati. Welcome."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:12 pm

(Yayayyyy!! Very Happy )

Kyle looked at him, surprised. He wasn't going to tease him with his said fears? Slowly he was starting to calm down, his heartbeat slowly going back to normal.

"And... and I'm Kyle Waite... from Brooklyn's Guild"

Yes, from Brooklyn's Guild. That's how he knew about Assassins. He wasn't an Assassin at all, nor something near from it, but he lived in the Brooklyn's Guild since he was 8. Am I supposed to tell something...?

"N.... nice to meet you, sir..."

I sound like a twat.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:11 pm

(^_^)

Will gave a small laugh, though it was really a chuckle. "You don't look like an assassin,"
"He's not, sir," Eric said with a small nod of his head. "He's just a Student."
"Well, he don't look like one," Will said calmly, looking Kyle over with a critical eye.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:20 pm

Oh well, I guess I REALLY look like a hobo. Kyle stayed silent a few seconds before looking to his red baskets.

"Yes, I... the Guild took me as orphan in order to turn me into a great fighter but... "

He signed. Was he really going to say it?

"I guess I wasn't good enough."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:42 pm

"That remains to be seen," William said in response, his head lifting high. "We will try you out. If you show great promise, we will take you as a full time Student. For now, you will get bits and pieces of what we do and how we train our Students. You won't be trained by one single Mentor until you've shown promise, so all of the Assassins here will test you out. Sound fair, Kyle Waite?"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:44 pm

"S-sounds fair to me..."

Kyle swallowed once again. All of this sounded like a menace to him, but he had no choice. It was that or going back to Brooklyn as a "nothing". He couldn't even picture doing that...

"Do I get... some schedule of some kind?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:50 pm

William gave a small chuckle. "For now, yes," he said with a small nod. "I would suggest memorizing it once it gets written out. That way, you know what you have and when it is."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:47 pm

"Thanks..."

Kyle looked away. At least it wasn't going to be that stressful now he knew how it was going to be. It was like at school, when he had classes and complete weeks of studying. Assassin's school...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   The Moon's Eclipse(closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moon's Eclipse(closed)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next