Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» My character for ac1
Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:13 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 am by Hotwire

» Greetings, all
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:56 pm by blueblade95

» Stone cold (closed)
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:56 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 am by Voidmon

Share | 

The Moon's Eclipse(closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:40 pm

"Mind you," whispered Eric to the boy. "This will be nothing like you've faced before. Don't get too comfortable. The training will keep you on your toes."
"Eric,"
"Yes, Master,"
"Get him settled. There's a couple beds free in the Student Quarters. Make sure he's got a bed for himself. Oh, and Kyle, if you show you can become a full time student and we take you on full time, you may decorate your part of the room however you'd like. All of our students get that freedom."
"Of course, Master," Eric bowed from the waist down toward at the Den Master and cast a glance toward Kyle in a look that said for him to do so as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:57 pm

A knight... he looks like a knight!

Kyle looked at Eric, then at the Den Master before trying to imitate the same move. How difficult it was for him to be polite and fancy when all those years he had been alive he lived like a criminal! He felt his cheeks going hot while he was trying to settle down every idea he got. No more Brooklyn for me, then? I'm out of there forever if I can make it here? Somehow he felt sad, but deep inside, he was at ease with that idea. He had to go away from the one he always had to be... he had to go away from Brooklyn.

"I'll do my best to prove I'm good enough to stay here, sir...!"

I promise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:15 am

"Then I will follow your progress with interest," William said with a note of nobility in his voice and in his stride as he exited the hall. Once he'd gone, Eric breathed out a small sigh of relief and straightened up out of his bow.
"Now all that remains," he said simply, looking down at the boy. "Is the question on whether or not you'll prove promising."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:23 am

"I'll do so!" he said with a smile, looking up to Eclipse, shoulders back on with pride. "I'm not going back to Brooklyn ever again!"

He gave him a confident smile. Sure, his training was going to be rough, he knew it. But life as a nobody was way lot harder than that. He was not going back there. Except for a few things, he never wanted to see that place again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:53 am

(mkay. Time skip? :3)

Winter was here, filling the air with cold and snow. Eric looked out the window of the Inn and breathed quietly against the glass. Going to be hard to do missions what with all this snow, he thought rather bitterly before turning his head to stare back at the training hall. "Where's Kyle!?" he questioned, fingers drumming against the window sill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:45 pm

"Okay, alright, you can do this!"

Kyle was trying to climb a wall in the outside. He got off his gloves after a few minutes, just as he realized he couldn't climb with those. But now his fingers were frozen cold and he wasn't able to climb at all.

"Damn it boy, you can do it!"

He tried again before falling on the back, moaning with pain. Man, that was terrible!

He got up and tried to redo his thing before jumping with fear. Eclipse! Eclipse will surely realise I'm not in bed or something!! When he'll see it... He started running to get back inside until he jumped where he could hide from Eric's eye.

Damn, that was close... now, let's just pretend I was doing something stupid.

He started shaking off snow from his shirt, trembling.

So he won't know I'm such a novice...

Kyle was in Cincinnati's Guild since a few times now and he wanted to stay. He wasn't going to let that go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:22 pm

Movement caught Eric's eyes and they narrowed. "Kyle!" He roared. "Get your lazy ass in here now! You're late and being late merits a harder training time. You're not leaving here with every other Student. You'll stay after everyone else has gone until you've made up for lost time." He lifted his head and closed his eyes for a moment before giving off an irritated sigh. Judging by how short his temper was at the moment, he'd just been doing something that involved being out in the snow. "Students are not permitted to be outside in this weather. Especially since missions are harder to accomplish with the snow. If reports from the patrols come back that you've been outside, you'll have hell to pay. You can start your late training by giving me twice the normal amount of pushups, which is to say twenty. Then you can go about sparring with another and then you'll learn to shoot a gun properly. Am I understood?"

William hadn't yet decided if Kyle was worth their time or not and it had been a few months since the Den Master had said Kyle was on trial basis. So far, Kyle wasn't proving anything. However, William hadn't said anything and Eric knew that, once William did something, it was final. Apparently, William thought this boy was going to prove his worth to the Cincinnati Den. And if Will thought so, Eric was willing to give the boy some slac.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:11 am

"Alright, sir!"

He ran up to him, going back to a normal training before the time was up. Then, he started his additional time, trying not to look so angry and depressed. He started his push-ups. Twenty! He wants to kill me, right? My arms are shaking! But he obediently continued. It was painful, but he knew that if he wanted to stay he had to do that sort of things. He looked up to the window, moaning because of effort.

"I hate snow. Being out when it's that cold is terrible. Nights are long and scary! Everything looks like death and there's no one outside. It's like being left all alone." Kyle said for himself.

Slowly, he started thinking about the rare Assassins out on mission. They surely felt that loneliness too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:32 am

Eric sat there with his arms crossed over his chest and counting each push up the boy did.(you're slowly not making any more sense XD) "Some Assassins," he said slowly. "Train in the snow. They don't know the meaning of the word pain or cold. Some of them live in the shadows."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:40 am

"T-those are badasses!"

His cheeks were going red as his arms were still trying to push him up and down, counting in his head as he was going on. Quickly he lost the count. One hundred and two, twenty-six, vanilla. Man, how much have I done so far?

He tried to look up a second time. Assassins in the snow... Assassins that didn't knew nor pain nor cold...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:55 am

Eric huffed. "Hardly anyone survives their training," he said, as though he knew and he suddenly looked mysterious. "Get up, boy. You've done enough. Now. You may eat. But you're coming right back here afterward."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:17 am

"Are you one of them?"

Kyle fell off on his hands and knees, looking up to Eric before slowly getting on his feet. He surely had a great esteem in Eric since he was asking that just as if he was sure the Assassins was going to answer "yes". He stayed immobile like a statue for a few seconds before nervously scratching his arm.

"Uh, I mean... if it's not weird to ask..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:32 pm

Eric studied the boy for a moment, his eyebrows raised in a questioning manner. "Why would you ask?" He questioned, leaving Kyle's own question unanswered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:08 pm

"Uh!"

His cheeks went all white before he bowed quickly.

"I-I was just asking!! Sorry!"

He looked around and went to eat nervously. He was almost sure Eric could be strong enough to be that kind of legendary Assassin, that kind of incredible fighter.

That's so cool and... scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:15 pm

Eric closed his eyes as Kyle went for food. "Come straight back after you eat!" he shouted after the boy before turning back to the snow outside the window he was sitting in. He was thinking about his earlier year and smiled quietly to himself. That year was the best one I've had, then his smile faded and turned into a small frown that soon hardened. Then the accident...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:26 pm

Kyle quickly went back. He wasn't that of an appreciated person in the other Student's esteem and he wasn't stupid enough not to see it. He barely talked to people even when he could and had the occasion. The only one he had conversation with was Eric, even if none of them both could really call that "having conversation" as they talked. Kyle was about to say something to him but then saw his face. He looked weird... he decided to stay silent as he energetically went back to training.

Is he ok? He looks... bizarre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:29 pm

(Little bit of a jump)

As the moon began to come up, Eric turned to Kyle. Quietly, he slipped past the young boy and threw up his hood to hide his face. "Go put on your student robes," he said quietly. "And meet me by the front doors. You know the Inn well enough to know your way around." Eric slipped off and wandered through the halls, his eyes darting around for a moment before he slipped down to the doors that led outside and stopped by it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:05 pm

Kyle shook head, an eye closed to get the focus with his gun, before he slowly felt his shoulder relax.

N... no...

His heart missed a beat as he was really gently feeling like if the muscles of his young body were becoming jelly. No, it can't be... he wants to throw me back to Brooklyn...!

He ran to his bed so he could get his robes and quickly put it on. He was in real panic, as everything was falling apart. Kyle grabbed his only personal goods, which were his fake glasses and his broken Ipod before running to the front doors.

What have I done wrong...? I did everything he told me to do! Everything! He can't... send me back like a broken Ebay toy! I still have a lot to prove!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:08 pm

Eric spotted the boy and frowned. "Go put your belongings back, boy," he growled. "It's the Den Master who decides if you leave or not! hurry along! We will lose the early light of the moon!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:26 pm

"Whaaa-...?" he stupidly answer.

Kyle looked at Eric, surprised, before quickly nodding. He thought the Den Master gave order to Eric to... he ran back inside, throwing his stuff on his bed. I'm not out... For a moment he stayed silent, staring at the wall, before he smiled.

"I'm not out", he quietly sobbed. "I'm not out..."

When he came back, it was totally normally, eyes and cheeks all dry.

"Am I too late?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:49 pm

"Luckily not," Eric answered, tugging at his hood for a moment before checking his bracers and adjusting his uniform before he looked to the boy and nodded. "Follow me and keep up. Don't slack behind." Quick as a breath of wind, or a shadow of night, Eric plunged out of the Inn and into the snow. He puffed out a warm breath of air and looked around before he began to scale a building near the Inn and rested on the rooftop for a moment. Then he plunged forward, following the roads he'd followed multiple times in the past year.

As the moon rose steadily into the sky, the buildings around began to fade into trees. Eric smiled quietly to himself and sprang from the rooftop he was running along into the trees, grabbing onto a branch and swinging around, his body lightly striking the trunk before he puffed out another breath and looked deep into the woods. He grinned again and turned back to stare at the boy he was bringing with him. "Keep up, Kyle! We're almost there!"(If you're curious, Sharon Woods) Eric sprang through the trees, looking as light as a feather as the branches barely swayed as he rushed past. The further he ran, the more the surroundings became familiar.

Soon, the trees opened up into a large area and the sound of a waterfall rumbled and roared into the air.

He dropped from the trees onto the open ground before the pool and tucked into a roll, landing in a kneel among the shallow waters. He rose up to his feet and shook his hands free of the water, quickly drying them against his clothes before he turned, the boots he wore keeping his feet and legs dry and warm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:42 am

Kyle was poorly trying to follow him. He knew he was great at parkour, but alongside with Eric, he looked bad as hell. Poor Kyle was light, quick and had cardio, but that man was like a fairy-tale thief. Silent, graceful and efficient. He heard him drop and followed him. That places was incredibly wonderful!

"Ouah! How come that you..."

Know this place? thought Kyle, but the words got stuck in his throat. Eclipse... was going to freeze!! He jumped to him.

"What are you doing? It's freezing cold! You'll..."

Again, he stopped. Eclipse was so good, even in cold and water, and never looked like he was frozen. Kyle slowly remembered about that kind of scary and badass Assassins Eric told him about.

"A... aren't you... cold?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:11 am

Eric gave a small laugh at the boy's question and tugged at his hood for a moment, shifting a foot in the swirling water for a moment before he stared at the boy with calculating eyes. "I was trained by the best of the best," he said simply, his head lifting into the air. "I do not feel cold, nor do I know the meaning of the word."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:18 am

Kyle was impressed, but also really scared. He always thought he was in the Guild since too long but...

"Your training must have been long..."

That's the only thing you can answer, you dumbo?! But Kyle wasn't able nor to say coherent sentences, nor to look like he handled this. He was picturing Eric as a Shao Lin monk. But the saddest thing was that slowly, Kyle was realizing this man maybe had less of a childhood than him. Whatever his age was, he had no childhood... because of a harder training than everything else.

"Eric..."

Please get out of the water before you get sick...

Kyle felt a cold breeze going down his chin. He was still trying to picture that man as a normal Master, whatever the word "normal" meant to Assassins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:27 pm

Eric gave a soft chuckle. "I trained for two years," he said softly, lifting his head into the wind. "It was only last year that I was able to join them." He halted here and thought instantly of the accident and closed his eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   

Back to top Go down

The Moon's Eclipse(closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next